剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Well, whatever happened to that girl? What was her name? Kat?
是 她被开除了
Oh, yeah. Um, she got kicked out
回多伦多了
and went back to Toronto.
你有什么故事吗 阿吉
Wow! So, what's your story, A.J.?
你们喜欢做什么事吗
What kind of stuff are you into?
他真的是个很棒的艺术家
Oh! He's a really good artist.
-是吗 -他为凯丽的生日
- Yeah? - He did this super-awesome
画了超级赞的超级英雄的画
superhero drawing for Callie's birthday.
你叫她什么来着
What did you call her?
超级凯丽
Um, super Callie.
好好笑 凯丽 你的应用程序怎么样
That's funny. Callie, how's your app coming...
就是那个自主研究项目的东西
that whole, you know, work-study independent thing?
挺好的 事实上 明天
Well, it's fine. Actually, I have to present
我要给顾问董事会做展示
for the advisor's board tomorrow.
上帝保佑 没事哒 我很兴奋呢
Fingers crossed. But, no, I'm like, really excited about it.
玛丽安娜给我搞了一堆代码
I picked up a bunch of coding from Mariana.
真棒 代码是什么 说真的 什么东西
That's cool. What's coding? Seriously. No, what is it?
我们有点小事要宣布
Well, we have a little bit of an announcement...
阿吉不会再跟我们住一起了
A.J. is not going to be staying with us any longer.
是吗
He isn't?
-他会去丽塔那边 -是的
- He's going to be staying with Rita. - Yes.
直到我的寄养资格下来就好
Just until I get my foster license.
为什么
Why?
我们的资格过期了
Uh, our license is expired,
而且很快就要收养凯丽了
and with Callie's adoption coming up soon,
我们不会再走一遍更新资格的程序了
You know, we're not going to take the courses to renew.
我们现在家里事儿太多了
We just have a lot on our plates right now.
嗯 我很高兴这几周时间
Yeah, and I'm happy to host A.J.
在我的地方接待阿吉
at my place for a couple of weeks.
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
丽塔刚刚拿到了儿童保护局的审查文件
Oh, Rita has just gotta get a quick home-study from CPS.
-所以可能一两天吧 -是
- So, probably a day or two. - Yeah.
我们很抱歉要看到你走了
Well, we'll be sorry to see you go.
真的很抱歉
We really will.
至少大清早
At least there'll be one less
会少一个人争夺洗手间 是吧
person in the bathroom in the morning, right?
你说对啦
You said it.
这想法很积极
That's positive thinking.
我本来想等裘德从康纳家回来
Well, I was gonna wait for Jude to get back from Connor's
再宣布这件大事
to make my big announcement,
但看起来我们需要一些好消息
But it seems like we kinda need some good news.
所以...
So...
安娜要我做伊莎贝拉的教母
Ana asked me to be Isabella's godmother.
-天啊 亲爱的 -太棒了 宝贝
- Oh, honey! - Well, that's really great, love.
-莫大的荣誉 -真的是
- That's a great honor. - It sure is.
而且不仅仅是伊莎贝拉要受洗礼
And Isabella's not the only one that's gonna get baptized.
-什么意思 -我也要受洗
- Meaning? - I am, too.
在天主教堂吗
In the catholic church?
-是 -不行
- Yeah. - No.
你说"不行"是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
就是"不行"的意思
I mean no.
好了 行行行 我知道你在想什么
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know what you're thinking,
但这不是布兰登的事又重现了
but this is not Brandon all over again.
我和阿吉的事...是 不应该发生
Okay, this thing with A.J.... Yeah, it shouldn't have happened,
但不是说我爱上他了
But it's not like I'm in love with him.
好
Okay.
听着...
Listen...
我的节食计划真的做的不错
I've been doing really, really good on my food plan.
真的 我节食 锻炼...
Really. I've been, like, dieting and exercising and...
我减了一点体重 谢谢你注意到了...
Um, I lost a little bit of weight. Thanks so much for noticing.
好吧
Okay?
上周
Uh, last week,
我吃了块蛋糕
I ate a cake.
不是一块蛋糕
Not a piece of cake.
是整个蛋糕
An entire cake.
知道吗 我甚至不享受那份蛋糕
Right? And I didn't even really enjoy it.
我觉得自己很糟糕
And I felt so bad about myself.
我就说"丽塔 你为什么要这么做
I'm like, "Rita, why did you do that?
为什么要吃掉整个蛋糕" 之后我意识到
Why did you eat the whole cake?" Then I realized.
那是习惯
It was a habit.
我这样做因为习惯了
I did it because it's a habit.
而习惯...
And habits...
真的很难打破 对吗
They are really hard to break. Right?
你得学聪明点儿 凯丽
You gotta be smart, Callie.
你不能一辈子总犯同一个错误
You can't go through life just repeating the same mistakes.
不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
-你能保证吗 -我保证
- Promise? - Promise.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这一切 我很抱歉
I'm sorry... about all this.
我是说 这不公平
I mean, it's not fair.
没那么糟 要是我去丽塔家
It's not all bad. Maybe if I'm at Rita's,
我们就可以...
we can...
不 不可以
No, we can't.
我现在有一堆事要处理
I have a lot going on right now.
我得先处理好我自己的事
And I really... I just need to focus on myself.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
我知道了
I get it.
我没懂你们的意思
I just... I don't get the big deal.
你不是也让布兰登接受洗礼了吗
Didn't you baptize Brandon?
是这样没错
Yes...
可那主要是为了我父亲
But that was more for my father.
那你们为什么不能当作为了安娜和维克多呢
Well, why can't I do this for Ana and Victor?
维克多担心
Victor's just worried that...
我不接受洗礼 他就没办法在天堂里见到我
if I don't, he won't see me in heaven.
-天哪 -宝贝 这太荒谬了
- Oh, my god. - Honey, that is just ridiculous.
对他来说不是
Not to him.
你们不觉得这样做很保险吗
And don't you think it's a good insurance policy?
我是说 以防万一
I mean, just in case.
我们不信什么天堂地狱 玛丽安娜
We don't believe in heaven and hell, Mariana.
那我们信什么
Well, then what do we believe in?
这和我们去教堂不一样 我们相信上帝吗
It's not like we ever go to church. Do we even believe in god?
好吧
Well...
我们相信爱
We believe in love.
相信有一种神秘的力量与万物同在
And in a higher power that lives within all things.
它鼓励我们
One that inspires us
彼此间学会宽容和同情
to be kind and compassionate to each other.
我们不相信一个愤怒的老头升♥天♥以后
What we don't believe in, is an angry old man up in the sky,
如果不按他的意愿来 他就要送我们下地狱
threatening to send us to hell, if we don't do as he says.
我不喜欢古铁雷斯夫妇总是吓唬你
I don't like the Gutierrezes scaring you.
我不是害怕
I'm not scared.
我知道天主教和那些
And look, I know the Catholic church isn't,
支持堕胎合法的组织不一样
like, pro-choice or whatever,
天主教不支持同性恋
And it doesn't support gay marriage.
也不支持避孕
Or the use of contraception.
这些我一个都不信 我不会变的
But I don't have to believe in any of that. I'm not converting.
我只是 我只是想做伊莎贝拉的教母
I just... I want to be Isabella's godmother,
可是如果我没有接受过洗礼 我就做不成
And I can't if I don't get baptized.
所以他离开了 你也很难过吗
So, you sorry to see him go?
我知道你不难过
I know you aren't.
你让妈妈们找到了
I mean, are you buying
让他不得不去丽塔家的理由 对吗
the reasons moms say he has to go to Rita's?
为什么 难道你没有吗
Why? Aren't you?
我想有吧
Yeah, I mean, I guess so.
爱德怀怎么样了
So, how's Idyllwild?
我觉得还不错
Uh, good. Well, I think.
我想在我的新曲子里
I'm trying something kind of...
添加一些奇怪的元素
weird for my new piece.
我这星期要在班里给大家演奏
Um, and I have to play a part of it in class this week,
我在想是不是太冒险了
And I'm just thinking it might be too risky.
所以
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表