剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
They didt find his fingerprints in the car though.
你不是说在巴士上的那个人是黑人吗
But didn't you say the guy on the bus was black?
是 但是乔·奥尔森
Yeah, but this Joe Olsen
在事故发生的四十分钟之后出现在药房♥里
shows up in this pharmacy 40 minutes after the accident?
这绝对不是巧合
I'm sorry, but that's not coincidence.
我想借此机会来讲讲我的故事
I wanted to take this opportunity tell you my story.
是凯丽吗
Callie?
我和我的弟弟
So my little brother and I
已经辗转了七个寄养家庭了
have been in seven different foster homes.
在其中一个家庭里
And in one home I was raped
我被我的收养哥哥强♥奸♥了
by an older foster brother,
利亚姆·欧姆斯德
Liam Olmstead.
还去过一家
And then there was this other home
在那个家里我们的养父叫吉姆·皮尔森
And we had this foster dad... Jim Pearson.
有一天他疯狂地打我的弟弟
And one day he was beating my little brother so bad,
我只能提着棒球棒去砸他的车
I had to take a baseball bat to his car
好让他停下来
to get him to stop.
他一点事都没有 但我进了少管所
Nothing happened to him. I went to juvie.
之后我们终于到了一个安全的
After that, I ended up in a safe,
充满爱的家
loving foster home.
我的养母们收养了我的弟弟
And my foster moms adopted my little brother,
但是法官不让她们收养我
but the judge wouldn't allow them to adopt me.
就是这个法官
And the same judge,
杰弗里·润吉法官
Judge Jeffrey Ringer,
一直驳回我的收养申请 根本不管我的想法
continues to block my adoption whitout considering what I want.
这正是体系做错的地方
And that is what is wrong with the system.
我们这些收养的孩子完全无法掌控自己的生活
We foster kids have no control over our own lives,
是时候让我们站出来说话了
and it is time that we speak up
就从说出那些人的真名开始
and we starting calling people out by name.
唯有这样做 世态才会有所变化
That is the only way that things will change.
我们不能害怕
And we cannot be afraid.
这就是为什么我要讲出我的故事
And that is why I'm telling my story
我 我
and I... I...
我真的很希望你也讲出你的故事
I really hope that you'll tell yours.
这是什么
What is this?
凯丽让我把这个传到她的网页应用上
Callie ask me to upload to her web app.
这些话她应该说吗
Should she be saying those things?
我觉得你不该发上去
I don't think you should post it.
已经传上去了 她都有三十条查看记录了
It's too late. And OK, she already got, like, 30 views.
新短♥信♥ 收件人 凯丽
我在你房♥子前面 我有事要和你说
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表