剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on the Fosters.
谁在那儿
Hey, who's there?
走啊
Go.
我们之间什么时候才能好起来
When are things gonna stop being weird between us?
我不是同性恋 还结婚了
I'm straight. I was married.
我背叛了我男朋友 而且把初夜
I cheated on my boyfriend, and I lost my virginity
给了个几乎不认识的男孩
to a random boy I barely know.
我很确定那是荡♥妇♥的行为
I'm pretty sure that makes me a slut.
是我 阿吉 我被捕了
Hi, it's A.J. I got arrested.
-因为欺负人吗 -因为乱涂乱画
- For huffing. -Tagging.
-那是什么 -是蝙蝠的符号♥
- What is it? - It's a bat signal.
我只是想让阿泰知道我在哪里
I just wanted Ty to know where I was.
-阿泰 -那是我哥哥
- Ty? - That's my brother.
我只是觉得他很特别 他是个好孩子
Just something about him. He's a good kid.
你想收养他吗
Are you thinking about fostering him?
我是考虑也许你可以
I was thinking about you fostering him.
凯丽 我们想着
So, Callie, we were thinking
你今天可以带阿吉出去逛逛
that maybe A.J. could hang out with you during the day--
带他去教室啊 社交中心转转
You know, go to class and the drop-in center.
阿吉 等我们拿到你的成绩单
And then, A.J., once we get your transcripts,
我们就知道你还需要修哪些学分了
we can see what credits you still need,
可以让你报名去读暑期学校
and then we can get you enrolled in summer school.
-不错吧 -对 夫人
- Sound good? - Yes, ma'am.
你不用叫我夫人 莉娜就行
And you don't have to call me ma'am. Lena's fine.
没错 我下午还可以来接你
Yeah, and I can pick you up in the afternoons,
下班之后
you know, after work,
相处一下 等我办好寄养手续就好了
and we can hang a little, till I get my foster license.
要多久才能办好
How long will that take?
希望不会太久
Uh, hopefully not too long.
在那之前 就把这儿当自己家
Until then, we want you to feel at home.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
真心谢谢 而且 早餐很好吃
I really appreciate it. By the way, this is delicious.
-谢谢你捧场 -他可以睡我房♥间
- Aww, thank you. - He can sleep in my room.
我哥哥去寄宿学校了 所以有空床
My brother's at boarding school, so there's an extra bed.
-你不介意 -没事 家里都是这样
- You don't mind? - It's cool. We all share.
除了布兰登 他有自己的房♥间
Except Brandon. He has his own room.
是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
对 我和史戴菲的儿子
Uh, yeah, mine and Stef's.
也是莉娜的儿子
Oh, and Lena's.
我是说 他是我们大家的儿子
I mean, he's all of ours, really.
对了 我找到份工作
So I got a job.
工作
A job?
你们没必要这么吃惊吧
Well, you don't have to seem so shocked.
维克多主动提出的 就在面包店上班
Victor offered. At the bakery.
-布兰登回来了 -宝贝回来啦
- Hey. There he is. - Hey, babe.
-你吃饭不 -爸爸
- You hungry? - Hey, dad.
我给你拿个椅子
Let me get you a chair.
-这是谁 -阿吉 布兰登
- Who's this? - A.J., this is Brandon.
布兰登 阿吉
Brandon, this is A.J.
阿吉会跟我们住一段时间
A.J.'s gonna be staying with us for a little while.
-他是寄养的孩子 -我们又要寄养
- He's a foster kid. - Oh, we're fostering another kid?
不是我们 是麦克
Oh, we're not. Mike is.
凯丽在社交中心遇到阿吉
Callie met A.J. at the drop-in center.
他需要一个新的寄养家庭
And he needed a new foster home,
我就想起你♥爸♥爸了
so I thought of your dad.
为什么
Why?
-我谢你 小布 -不是 我只是
- Thanks, B. - No, I just...
你以前都没提过想成为寄养父母
It's not like you've ever talked about being a foster parent.
是没有 但是我想了想
No, but, I mean, I've thought about it.
目睹了你妈妈们为凯丽 裘德
You know, seeing how your moms did
还有双胞胎做的这一切
with Callie and Jude and the twins and--
我去看了阿吉
Look, I went to visit A.J.--
看了他 在哪儿
Visit him? Where?
在少管所
In juvie.
少管所 他还进了少管所
Juvie? He was in juvie?
凯丽来之前 也在少管所
Callie was in juvie when she came here.
-小错而已 -他是好孩子 小布
- It was for a minor offense. - He's a good kid, B.
他就是运气不好
He's just had some tough breaks,
也许我能让他的生活好转一些呢
and maybe I can make a difference in his life.
我希望你支持我
And I'd like your support.
好 当然
Yeah, yeah,
如果这是你想要的的话
I mean, if that's what you want to do.
我得去忙了
I gotta get to work.
我们明晚还会一起吃饭 对吧
Look, we're having dinner tomorrow night, right?
对
Right.
晚安
'Night.
你们觉得他能接受吗
You think he's gonna be okay?
我觉得他需要一点时间来消化这件事
I think he needs some time to let it sink in.
他和其他孩子相处的都挺好
He was great with the other kids.
我得走了
Well, I'm gonna get going.
谢谢你们的晚餐
Thanks for dinner.
还有
And, hey,
阿吉的事 谢谢你们想到我
thanks for thinking of me, with A.J.,
在我办好手续之前 还让他住这里
and giving him a home till I can.
对我来说意义重大
It means a lot.
不用担心
No worries.
晚安 麦克
Have a good night, Mike.
怎么了
What?
如果出了什么事 让麦克不能坚持到底
If, for any reason, Mike doesn't follow through--
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
如果黑素斯不喜欢寄宿学校呢
And what is Jesus doesn't like boarding school?
我们不会替换黑素斯
We are not replacing Jesus
而且我们也不能再寄养孩子了 好吗
and we are not fostering another kid, okay?
过来
Come here.
晚餐真心好吃
Dinner was quite delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
吃晚餐的时候 我有种似曾相识的感觉
I was having deja vu all through dinner
凯丽第一晚跟我们一起吃饭也是这样
about Callie's first night with us.
她还问我们是不是同性恋
When she asked if we were dykes?
相比之下 阿吉就像个梦
In comparison, A.J. seems like a dream.
天哪 我差点忘了
Oh my gosh, I almost forgot.
什么
What?
我约了珍娜 就剩20分钟了
I'm meeting Jenna in, like, 20 minutes.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
劳拉酒吧的女孩之夜
Girls' night at the Laurel.
我都想不起我上次去那是什么时候了
Oh, I can't remember the last time I went there.
听到你这么说 我很开心
I'm glad to hear that.
我可以告诉她因为又有了一个寄养孩子
Maybe if I tell her that we have a new foster kid.
不行 不能最后一刻取消
No, no, you can't cancel this late.
不要 我想什么时候就什么时候取消
No, I can cancel whenever I want to.
不行 去吧
No, just go.
我能搞定家里的事
I have things under control here.
我知道你能
I know you do.
说不定能在那儿能碰到一个不错的人呢
Who knows? Maybe you'll meet someone nice.
是吗
Really.
和一个压根不认识的人
So you don't feel weird
睡一个屋子不会觉得很怪吗
sharing your room with some kid you don't know?
我之前在七个寄养家庭待过
I've been in seven foster homes.
和很多不认识的人都分享过房♥间
I've shared a lot of rooms with a lot of kids I don't know.
天哪
Oh, man. Sick!
你要死了
Oh, you're going down.
你能把音量关小点吗
Could you turn that down, please?
当然不行 我快赢了
Dude, no way. I'm dominating.
我说真的 吵得我耳朵难受
Seriously, it hurts my ears.
好吧
Fine.
随便 婆婆妈妈
Whatever, granny.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你不应该悄悄走到别人旁边
You shouldn't sneak up on people.
你也不该来这个屋子
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表