剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
孔雀代表着表达自我
Peacocks symbolize self-expression
自信 还有不朽
and confidence and immortality.
我想我只是喜欢时时提醒自己
And I guess I like being reminded
不论发生什么 生活都会继续下去
that no matter what happens, life is eternal.
看起来很棒
Those look great.
没错 它们 它们看起来很棒
Yeah, they do. They look... they look good.
-不错 -而且乳♥头♥很...很有实感
- Nice. - And the nipples are... are very dimensional.
是啊 我会把我纹身师♥傅♥的信息给你
Yeah, I'll give you my guy's info.
他是个真正的艺术家
He is a true artist.
你想摸一下吗
Do you wanna feel them?
-我... -放心摸吧
- Oh, I... - Oh, no, go ahead.
你可以捏一下
You can give them a squeeze.
好吧 行
Yeah, sure.
那我...
Let's...
-这些 这些 -对吧
- Wow, those... yeah, those... - Right?
摸起来的确像真的一样
They... they do feel really natural.
太神奇了
It's pretty amazing.
真是 没错
That's... yeah.
莉娜
Lena?
你想摸一下吗
Do you want to feel?
我是说 你总会摸的
I mean, you'll be touching them too.
好吧
Sure.
摸起来的确很像真的
They do feel really, really real.
黑素斯 不是 这是因为
Jesus, it's not... it's because...
-这是 是 -是妈妈医疗上的事
- It... it... - It's a medical thing for mom.
-非常对不起 -这是艾伦和
- I'm so sorry. - This is Ellen and, uh,
这个你认识 是学校的凯伦
you know Karen from school.
-非常抱歉 -没关系
- So sorry. - It's okay.
我昨晚上网了
So I went online last night.
想要给你个惊喜
I was trying to surprise you.
我想找到莉齐
I was trying to find Lizzie.
我想要找到她会很难
I think it's gonna be pretty hard to track her down.
因为你就是莉齐
Because you're Lizzie.
我 我找到了一段录影
I, um, I founds this video
你在里面讲了一模一样的故事
and in it, you were telling the same story.
她的故事
Her story.
你为什么不想我知道你也是被收养的
Why wouldn't you want me to know that you were a foster kid too?
凯丽 我没告诉你是因为我不是
Callie, I didn't tell you I was a foster kid because I wasn't.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我以前经常去一些募捐会
I used to go to these fund-raisers all the time
我会讲莉齐的故事
and I would tell Lizzie's story
人们出于礼貌会听
and people would listen politely...
但他们不会被感动
but they were never moved by it...
直到有一天 我把自己当成故事的主人公
until one day, I told it as my own.
所以你撒了谎
So, you lied.
这个故事是真的
The story is not a lie.
它真实发生过
It happened.
当我把莉齐的故事当成自己的时
And when I made Lizzie's story my own,
不但打开了人们的心房♥
it not only opened people's hearts,
也让他们打开了钱包
but it opened their wallets.
所以你才需要我
So, that's why you need me.
你在利用我和我的故事骗人掏钱
You're using me and my story to get money from people?
凯丽 有钱才能办成事
Well, Callie, money is what get things done.
没有钱就不会有改革
Without money, there'd be no reform.
我是说 你可以指控我在利用你
I mean, you can say that I'm using you...
但我这么做是出于善意
but for good.
而且你也在利用我
And you're using me too.
我怎么利用你了
How am I using you?
寄养发现
Fost and Found.
你需要我帮你发展它
You need me to help you expand it,
推广它 对吗
get it out there, right?
你还需要我给你的朋友达芙妮一份工作
And you need me to get your friend Daphne a job.
如果那对你很重要
I mean, if it's that important to you...
我能做到
I can do it.
尼克
Nick?
听着
Look...
劈腿麦特是我做过最糟糕的事
cheating on Mat was just about the worst thing I've ever done.
我犯了大错误
It was a mistake,
以后再也不会了
one that I'll never make again.
如果你再也不想见我我能理解
I understand if you don't want to see me anymore.
这只是因为佐伊告诉我的事
Look, I was just really surprised
让我很吃惊 而我...
at what zoey told me, and I...
我不喜欢让人吃惊的事
I don't like surprises.
如果你对我再也没有
Hey, look, if you're ever not feeling...
没有感觉了 就直接告诉我
this anymore, then just be honest with me.
好吗 我宁愿受伤也不要吃惊
Okay? 'cause I'd rather be hurt than surprised.
说定了
Deal.
但我觉得你什么都不用担心
But I don't think you have anything to worry about.
来吧
Come on.
这就好了
There you go.
看到了吗 给我也装满
See? Fill mine up too.
两桶都装满了 准备好了吗
Do both of them. Ready?
怎么回事
What happened?
怎么回事 发生什么了
What happened? What happened?
你能给我们俩照一张吗
Can you take one of the two of us?
行
Yeah.
好了 准备好了吗 塔莎
Okay. Ready, Tasha?
好了 微笑
That's it. Big smile.
好了
All right.
照好了
Got it.
塔莎宝宝 我们会很快再见的
Listen, Tashi-bear, I'll see you soon.
好吗 宝贝
Okay, baby?
每次都感觉会是最后一次见面
Every time feels like it's gonna be the last.
谢谢你来照相 以防
Thanks for the pictures. You know, in case...
不 你不能那么想
Hey, no. You can't think like that.
我必须那么想
I have to.
如果法官同意塔莎的养父母收养她
If the judge lets Tasha's foster parents adopt her,
他们不会给我探访权的
it's not like they're gonna give me visitation.
好吧 不会有这样的事
Okay, well, that's not gonna happen
因为我给你找了个工作
'cause I got you a job.
什么 在哪
What? Where?
为贾丝廷娜工作
With Justina.
全职 一周八百美元
It's full-time, 800 bucks a week
-包括医疗保险 -我的上帝
- and, like, health insurance. - Oh, my god.
上帝啊 老天爷 谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, my god, oh, my god, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对 我只是要拍些照
Yean, I'm just gonna take pictures.
-好吧 -他问了
- Oh, right. - He asked.
你真的很擅长
You're really good at that.
我们只是在外面碰巧遇到了
We just, um, ran into each other outside.
是啊 我 我看得出来
Yeah, I can... I can see that.
你好
Hello.
最近怎么样
How's it going? Uh...
全部的东西还没到 不过
So the whole cast isn't here yet, but...
没问题
it's no problem.
那你要找...
So you're looking for, like, a...
对 我要找 比如 海报
Yeah, I'm kind of going for, like, a post...
-现代朋... -现代朋克之类的 没错
- Modern steam... - Modern steampunk thing. Exactly.
我能做什么
So what can I do?
上色 跟我来
Paint. Follow me.
我想谢谢你和你的姐妹
Listen. I wanted to thank you and your sister
为了我写信
for writing those letters for me.
我
I was, uh...
对我意义重大
it meant a lot.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你还好吗
You okay?
你平常很爱讲话的
You're usually a lot more chatty.
是啊 但你不喜欢多话
Yeah, well, you don't like chatty.
事实上 我很确定你连我都不喜欢
In fact, I'm pretty sure you don't even like me.
所以别费心找话了
So why are you doing this?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表