剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Things have been drying up for me.
你们最近忙吗
You guys been keeping busy?
要来一包吧
You want one, right?
我告诉过你 离我远点儿
I told you... stay away from me.
我知道你说过 也知道原因了
I know you did, and I know why, too.
我知道你什么货色 你真恶心
I know what you are. You're disgusting.
那你还来这儿干吗
Then what are you doing here?
我不要了
I don't want it.
我不要你的东西
I don't want anything from you.
是你啊 好久不见了
There you are. I haven't seen you in forever.
是啊 最近太忙了
Yeah, I know. I've just been so busy, you know?
可不是
Tell me about it.
学生会的工作压得人喘不过气
This whole student government thing is a lot of work.
好了 我得去上课了
Okay. I've gotta get to class.
你妈怎么样了
Hey. How's your mom?
好多了 谢谢关心
A lot better. Thanks for asking.
不用谢
You're welcome.
所以现在可以约你出去了 还是...
So, does that mean I get to take you out now, or...
你对那些薯条真是耿耿于怀
You are really gunning for those french fries, aren't you?
不 只是你让我等了两周
Oh, no, no, no, 'cause you kept me waiting for two weeks,
所以除了薯条还有利息
you owe me french fries plus interest.
这次约会就不只是薯条了
Yeah, it's a full-on date now... all four food groups.
好吧
Fine.
太好了
Sweet.
黑素斯去哪儿了 他今天病了吗
Hey, where is Jesus? Is he sick today or something?
关于今年学生会的社区活动
So, for the student council's community outreach project this year,
这是我的想法
here's what I was thinking.
高地城 社区花♥园♥
我们可以把高地城这块区域
I thought if we take this space in City Heights
变作公园或是社区花♥园♥
and turn it into a park or a community garden.
-好想法 -我还在想
- It's very impressive. - And I was thinking,
如果我设计并监督这项活动的执行
if I design the gardens and oversee the execution,
就能以此写毕业论文了
it could also be my senior thesis.
-我看没问题 -实际上
- Yeah, I don't see why not. - Actually...
由于社区活动是学校资助的
since the school funds the outreach program,
别人会以为 你的论文也是学校资助的
it could be perceived that we are also funding your thesis,
而这是违规的
which is against the rules.
好吧 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
那我... 再想想别的
Yeah, I'll just... I'll think of something else.
要是素材是别人捐的呢
What if she got the materials donated?
那就没问题了
Yeah. I guess that could work.
你把刚才那些告诉当地的托儿所
Yeah, I bet if you show the local nurseries what we just saw,
-他们肯定会帮忙的 -谢谢你
- they'll be lining up to help. - Thank you.
真是个好主意
That's... that's a great idea.
-是啊 -我试试 谢谢
- Yeah. - I'll try, thank you.
她真是个好姑娘 你说呢
She's an incredible young woman, isn't she?
的确如此
Yeah, she is.
你今早去哪儿了
Where did you go this morning?
-什么 -你错过了第一节课 去哪了
- What? - You missed first period. Where were you?
不关你事
It's none of your business.
行 那我告诉妈妈去
Fine. I'll tell mama.
我去把工具带还给加布了
I went to give Gabe his tool belt back.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我不想要了
Because I didn't want it anymore.
那你干嘛不扔掉
So... why not throw it away?
我想告诉他 我们知道他有前科
Because I wanted to tell him that we know what he did.
-谁在乎呢 -我
- Who cares? - I do!
我在乎
All right? I care.
你想在论文里写我吗
You want a to write a paper about me?
是啊 毕业论文
Yeah, for my senior thesis.
写我什么呢
Well, what about me?
没头绪呢 比如你工作多棒
I don't know, like, how good you are at your job,
你在女生之家所做的一切
and everything you do here at GU.
我还在琢磨呢
I haven't really figured it out yet,
不过你就像我的导师
but you're like my mentor.
而且我妈成天盯着我写论文
Plus my moms are all over me to pick something,
我就告诉她们我要写你了
so I told them I was gonna do this.
我很荣幸
Well, I'm very honored.
我们肯定能写点东西出来
I'm sure we could work something out.
你知道吗
So, you know what?
我看了新版的"寄养发现"应用
I was looking at the new and improved "Fost and Found" app,
-很不错嘛 -不错吧
- it looks really great. - Yeah, I know, right?
而且这项工作很实在 也很重要
And it looks... so real and important.
非常不错
Yeah, it's impressive.
我被白宫邀请了
I... I got invited to the White House.
什么
What?
让你去参加寄养座谈会吗
For the foster care symposium?
是的 但前提是我妈让我去
Yeah. I mean, if my moms let me go.
她们怎么会不让你去呢
Oh, come on, why wouldn't they let you go?
对我和贾丝廷娜合作所做的工作
I guess they're not too excited
她们不是很高兴
about the work I've been doing with Justina.
为什么不 发生什么了
Why not? What's going on?
她正在筹备寄养改革法案
She's been working on this foster reform bill.
原来法案背后是她啊
Oh. She's the one behind that.
史戴菲变得神经质 疑神疑鬼的
Yeah. Stef got really weird and suspicious
说要通读整套法案
and said she wanted to read the whole thing.
不 亲爱的
No, you know, honey,
为人父母都是如此 父母心而已
they're just being your moms. That's their job.
她们很为你骄傲的 你知道的吧
You know they're really proud of you, right?
可能吧 但她们好烦
I guess. They're so annoying.
怎么了
What?
原来你也有正常青少年的一面啊
It's funny to hear you sound like a normal teenager.
去你的 这句话算正常青少年吗
Shut up. How's that for a normal teenager?
这句也很典型
Sure, that's good too.
法案你读过了吗
So, have you read it, the bill?
没呢 她还没发给我
No, she hasn't sent it over yet.
-我读了 -怎么读到的
- I did. - How'd you get it?
我有人脉嘛
I'm very connected.
-这是我的工作 要读不难 -然后呢
- It's my business. It wasn't hard. - And?
里面有好的部分
There's some good things in it,
但也说要
but it does allocate
把50%以上的州预算拨给民营家庭
over 50% of the state foster care budget to privatized homes.
什么 不对 这说不通啊
What? No, okay, that doesn't make any sense,
贾丝廷娜明明是反对民营化的
'cause Justina's against privatization.
但她支持法案 所以她并不反对
Not if she supports this bill, she isn't.
烟房♥酒吧
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
好久不见
Long time no see.
是我车上的婴儿座把你吓跑了吧
Guessing my kid's car seat really scared you off, huh?
是我妈做了手术
Actually, my mom had surgery,
我抽不出时间
so I had to take some time off.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
-她还好吗 -挺好
- Is she okay? - Yeah.
那就好
Good.
正好把事情缓缓再说
Well, it's probably a good thing that we got to...
可能也是好事
put the brakes on things.
你年纪小 不想跟单亲妈妈约会吧
You're too young to be dating a woman with a kid, right?
别乱给我安想法
Don't tell me what I think.
我今天的重头戏就是在学生会主席面前
And the big highlight of my day was being shown up by my boss
被我老板羞辱 真是棒
in front of the student body president. That was great.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
都好 只是有点折磨人
Yeah. Yeah, it's just, you know, frustrating.
我有点担心黑素斯
Hey, so... I'm kind of worried about Jesus.
什么 为什么
What? What? Why?
他找到了我们的生父
Well, he found our birth dad.
-黑素斯 进来 -不止于此
- Jesus! Get in here, please. - But that's not all.
那人有性侵前科
The guy's a sex offender.
我上网搜他
I was looking him up online
他有性侵案底
and he's on the sex offender registry thingee.
我只跟他一起工作过几天
Look, I only worked with him for a few days.
你竟然跟他工作过 黑素斯
You worked with him, Jesus?
史戴菲 冷静
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表