剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Um, a champagne cocktail.
能看一下你的身份证吗
Um, can I see some I.D.?
不是我喝
Oh, it's not for me.
是给我姥姥的
It's for my grandma.
好
Okay.
怎么有架钢琴
What's that for?
以前饮料减价时段 会请人来弹钢琴
Oh, we used to have somebody come play happy hours,
结果钢琴手整天醉醺醺的 就被炒了
but he was drunk all the time, so they fired him.
挺遗憾的 那会儿有不少小费呢
Too bad too. Tips were really good when he was here.
怎么 你会弹吗
Why? You play?
懂一点儿
A little.
诺曼 这位帅哥问
Norman, this handsome dude was just asking
那钢琴有人♥弹♥吗
if we ever have anyone play that piano.
没有 以后也不会有
No, and we never will again.
-抱歉 -谢了
- Sorry. - Thanks.
-给你 姥姥 -谢谢
- Here you go, Grandma. - Thank you.
正式被收养
So does it feel different,
感觉不一样吗
being adopted?
算是
Yeah, kinda.
终于感觉更安全了
I finally feel safer.
那一定很好
Must be nice.
是的
It is, yeah.
说实话 最棒的是
Honestly, the best part of it is knowing
知道裘德和我再不会被分开了
that Jude and I aren't gonna be separated again.
那究竟怎么一回事
What the hell is that?
棒极了啊
It's hella good, is what it is.
下周末的那个漫画展
Hey, so that comic thing next weekend...
我想去...如果你还...
I would love to go, if you still...
好啊
Yeah, yeah.
当然
Definitely.
去咨♥询♥第三方诊断好不好 亲爱的
Will you please go get another opinion, honey?
为了我
It's for me.
拜托
Please.
你对我们大家来说太重要了
You're too important to us all.
很抱歉打扰你 但...
I'm sorry to bother you, but...
我可能没资格这么跟你说话
Look, this probably isn't my place,
但别放弃康纳
but don't give up on Connor.
我没有
I'm not.
我永远不会放弃我儿子
I'd never give up on my son.
是他提出去他母亲那住
He's the one that wanted to go live with his mother.
当然 你不会放弃
Absolutely. Of course you wouldn't do that.
我是说
What I mean to say is
别...让他放弃你
don't... don't let him give up on you.
你说如果我和阿吉之间有什么的话
So you asked me to let you know
跟你说一声
if there's anything going on with me and A.J..
我俩下周去看漫画展
We are going to this comic thing next weekend.
我也不知道 以朋友身份 还是...
I don't know if it's, like, a friend thing or...
好吧
Okay.
就跟你说一声
Yeah, I just wanted you to know.
谢了
Thanks.
走吧
Let's go.
亚利桑那州 凤♥凰♥城
别丢下我
Okay, don't leave me.
我还需要你负责高处呢
I need your help getting to the high places.
看着点
Watch out.
高三班 莱克茜
该死
Aww, hell.
我来拿康纳的成绩表
I need Connor's transcripts.
我试着留下他 但...
I tried to get him to stay, but...
也许太晚了
I guess it's too late.
裘德
Jude.
我只想说...
I just wanted to say I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我之前不理解
I'm sorry for not getting it.
你跟别人提起过我吗
Did you talk to anyone about me?
刚有人把我从寄养家庭带走
'Cause I just got taken away from my foster family
安置在收♥容♥所♥
and put in a group home.
我以为你不喜欢你的寄养父母
I thought you didn't like them.
是不喜欢 但收♥容♥所♥糟透了
I don't, but this new place sucks.
我跟一个女人提起过 我们正合作...
Well, I mentioned it to this woman I've been working with, but...
多谢了
Well, thanks a lot.
你想...留下来
Hey, do you want to, you know, stay
打游戏之类的吗
and play games or something or...?
不了
Nah.
你们很忙 不用了
You guys are busy, so it's okay.
再见
See you.
我好高兴
Well, I'm just thrilled
你决定让我加入 凯丽
you decided to let me come onboard, Callie.
我也很高兴
Me too.
你跟人提过杰克·唐威吗
Hey, did you ever talk to anyone about that kid Jack Downey?
没 没有 抱歉
Oh, no. No, I'm sorry.
我还没机会打电♥话♥呢
I haven't had the chance to make that call yet.
其实 不用了
You know what? You don't have to.
不用管了 不过谢谢你
Don't worry about it. But thank you.
这是玛丽安娜 我姐妹
This is Mariana, my sister.
网页的代码都是她帮我写的
She's been helping me with all the coding for the site,
她会帮你建个账号♥
so she's gonna set up your account.
是的 你只需输入密♥码♥
Yep, all you need to do is create a password.
别看哦
Don't look.
好
Okay.
-行了 -棒极了
- Done. - Awesome.
你已正式成为"寄养发现"的管♥理♥员♥
You're now officially an administrator for "Fost and Found."
你乳♥房♥♥的活检结果显示
The biopsy we did on your breast
你有乳腺导管原位癌
shows that you have ductal carcinoma in situ.
就是说
Which is?
乳腺导管原位癌表示
D.C.I.S. is the presence of abnormal cells
乳腺内存在异常细胞
contained inside a milk duct in the breast.
她...有癌症吗
So she... she has cancer?
这就是所谓的癌前病变
She has what we call stage zero cancer.
我推荐做乳♥房♥♥肿瘤切除术
I would recommend a lumpectomy,
然后可能需要放疗
possibly followed by radiation,
如果切除后发现微浸润的话
depending on whether we find any microinvasion in the margins.
如果没有乳腺癌家族病史...
Without a family history of breast cancer...
凯丽 你真的和寄养哥哥上♥床♥了吗
游客发布
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表