剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
that she doesn't already have in her head.
这烤肉真好吃
This roast turned out pretty good.
约会咋样呀
So, how was your date?
你说得没错
Well, it turns out you were right.
别幸灾乐祸了
No need to gloat.
Cole真以为我跟他约会呢
Cole totally thought that was a date-date.
他还能接受吧
So how'd he take it?
一开始他很生气 不过应该想通了
He was pretty mad at first, but I think we worked through it.
那很好 他人不错
That's good. He's a cool guy.
但我不得不承认 我挺嫉妒的
But I gotta admit, I was pretty jealous.
看看 还以为要等明天
Look at this. And here we thought we'd have to wait
才能跟大家伙团聚呢
until tomorrow to get together with our beautiful brood.
现在就差Brandon了
Yeah. All we need now is for Brandon to come home.
快坐 一起吃吧
Grab a seat. Join the family dinner.
真好吃
Everything is delicious, honey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 我被劝退了
Nothing. I just got kicked out.
-爱德怀镇吗 -是的 说来话长
- Of Idyllwild? - Yeah, long story.
能递一下土豆吗
Can someone pass the potatoes?
土豆 不 不对 亲
Potatoes? Oh, no, no, my darling.
这可不是土豆
These are not potatoes.
这是祖母最有名的瑞士干酪脆皮焗土豆
These are gram's world-famous gruyere-crusted potatoes au gratin!
大家都得尝尝
And everyone has to try them.
阿吉. 祖母可有你的号♥码哦
A.J., gramps has got your number.
你可得赶紧夹点土豆吃哦
You'd better put some of those potatoes on your plate now...
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表