剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
way harsher than anyone judges us.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say,
我们一起去派对
we go to this party together.
相信
And trust
我们犯的错误能被原谅
that we can be forgiven for making mistakes?
好
Okay.
什么时候
When?
只要
Well, as soon as...
我们只是想
We just wanted to have
好好过个父亲节
a nice father's day and...
我们打算明天告诉你的
We were gonna tell you tomorrow.
我要去住哪
And where will I live?
家里 和我一起
At home, with me.
我们没打算把你送走
We have no intention of sending you anywhere.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
And I'm so sorry, sweetie,
你以为事情会是那样
you thought that's what was going on.
这只是
And this is...
只是分居 好吗
it's just a separation, okay?
我们不是在考虑离婚
We're not talking about a divorce here.
你父亲在沙滩上租了一套房♥子
Your father rented a house at the beach.
你随时都可以去看他
You can see him anytime you want.
为什么我不能跟他住
Why can't I live with him?
索菲娅 这不是
Sophia, your mother
你妈妈的错
is not responsible for this.
我们只是 需要分开一段时间
We just need some time apart.
为什么
Why?
如果你们不是要离婚
I mean, if you're not getting divorced,
那为什么需要分开
then why do you need time apart?
听着 有些时候
Look, sometimes
你跟某些人分开
when you're not with someone,
能帮你记起你们当初想在一起的原因
it helps you remember all the reasons you want to be.
他们还是你的爸爸妈妈
They're still your mom and dad,
他们也一直很爱你
and they still love you,
我也爱你
and I love you.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我烤些了饼干 如果还有人吃得下
I baked some cookies, if anyone has room left.
我不行了 我像吃了一整匹马
Not me. I ate like a horse.
没错 这一切都太棒了
Yeah, everything was fantastic.
-谢谢夸奖 -真的很好吃 谢谢
- Thank you. - It was really delicious. Thank you.
敬杯酒怎么样 致了不起的主人们
How about a toast? To our amazing hostesses.
干杯
Cheers.
致我们生命中了不起的男人们
A toast to the amazing men in our lives.
祝健康
Salud.
布兰登 你需要休息一下吗
Brandon, would you like to be excused?
你看起来需要打个盹
You look like you could use a nap.
不用 我很好
No, I'm good.
没错 你看起来累极了
Yeah, you look real tired.
来吧 我帮你掖被子
Come on, I'll tuck you in.
老爸
Aww, daddy.
好了
All right.
不用起来 我来清盘子
Please, don't get up. I'm just gonna clear the dishes.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
-谢谢 -谢谢 唐纳德
- Thank you. - Thanks, Donald.
唐纳德 你还住在原来的地方吗
So, Donald, are you still in the same place?
不 实际上我搬家了
Oh, no, actually I had to move.
我应该给你我的新地址
I should probably give you my new address.
没错 最好了 很高兴知道你在哪
Yeah, that'd be nice. Nice to know where you are.
你觉得凯丽快回来了吗
Do you think Callie is gonna be home soon?
我挺想见见她
I'd kind of love to see her.
我相信她也很想见你
I'm sure she'd love to see you too,
但是她回来可能很晚了
but she's probably gonna be late.
谢了 亚当
Thanks, Adam.
没问题 不用谢
No problem. You're welcome.
是这样 我看了些文章
Listen, I've been doing some reading
关于 那个
about, you know,
孩子们还有康纳出柜年龄的问题
kids Connor's age coming out.
然后
And, well,
一些性别研究专家说
some L.G.B.T. experts say
孩子们最好等到稍微大一点
that it's better for kids to wait till they get a little older
再公开
to go public, you know,
这样他们能更好地处理
so they can better cope with bullying and stuff
学校或者运动队里的欺凌之类的问题
in school and sports teams and all that.
船已启航 至少在锚滩那次
Well, that ship has sailed, at least at anchor beach.
但我可以保证
But I can promise you
我们禁止欺凌的校规十分严格
we have a very strict no-bullying policy.
船已启航 是什么意思
What do you mean, that ship has sailed?
整个学校都知道你是同性恋了
So the whole school knows you're gay?
是你吗 是你告诉大家的吗
Was it you? You the one who told everybody?
-不是我 -不 我是被出柜的
- No. - No, we... I got outed.
-谁干的 -我不知道
- By whom? - I don't know.
对不起 我以为你父亲知道的
I'm sorry. I thought your father knew.
那有什么关系 亚当
What does that matter, Adam?
因为我在乎别人的想法 好吗
'Cause I happen to care what people think, okay?
关于你还是你儿子的想法
About you or your son?
看起来有谁知道是他自己的事
Well, it seems like it's his business who knows.
怎么 你也希望你的儿子被欺负吗
What, you want your son getting bullied too?
不
No.
我希望我儿子以他自己为豪
I want my son to be proud of who he is.
在家受到欺凌 比他在外将经历的
Getting bullied at home is worse than anything
任何事都要糟糕
he's gonna face out in the world.
我不希望是这样
That's not my intention.
我知道 爸爸
I know, dad.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
嗯 好点了
Yeah, a little.
昨晚上喝了几杯吗
Have a few drinks last night?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No?
我想我认得出来怎样是宿醉 布兰登
I think I know a hangover when I see one, Brandon.
爸 我
Dad, I...
我知道 朋友给的压力
Look, I get it. There's peer pressure,
小孩子喜欢狂欢
kids like to have parties.
布兰登 法律禁止
Brandon, there's a reason
在21岁前喝酒是有理由的
it's illegal to drink before you're 21.
青少年会做出不当的选择
Teenagers make bad decisions.
他们还没成熟到能承担喝酒的责任
They're not mature enough to drink responsibly.
我根本没想喝酒
I didn't even want to drink.
我只是
I just...
相信我 我后悔了
Believe me, I regretted it.
至少你做对了一个选择
Well, at least you made one good decision.
你昨晚没试着开车回家
You didn't try to drive home last night.
爱德怀镇那边怎么样
Look, how is Idyllwild otherwise?
很紧张
It's intense.
我不知道 人们求胜心如此激烈
I don't know. The people are so competitive.
我以为我交了个朋友
I thought I made a friend,
但最后却从背后捅了我一刀
but he ended up stabbing me in the back.
你得摆脱这些事
You gotta rise above all that, you know.
做你的事 保持专注
Do your work, stay focused,
别被小事缠住
don't get involved in the petty stuff.
有道理
Yeah.
我能问你件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
你觉得我领养个孩子怎么样
How would you feel about me fostering a kid?
小布
B?
-爸 -怎么了
- Hey, dad. - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for the invitation.
这对我意义重大 裘德
It meant a lot, Jude.
要知道
You know,
不以真面目示人 这对谁都不好
it's not good for any of us to keep secrets about who we are.
你的一切都是值得骄傲的
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表