剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
I just thought...
以为这种情况下我的许可
That in this case my permission
比宽恕来得更容易
would be easier to get than my forgiveness?
不是的 我以为
No! I just thought that...
如果他是我男友的话
If he was my boyfriend...
我就不会把初夜随便献给
I wouldn't be that girl that lost it to,
几乎不认识的男生
you know, some random guy she barely knows.
而是献给自己的男友
I'd be the girl that lost her virginity to her boyfriend.
一个我可以...
Someone I can maybe...
钟爱的人...
eventually love...
就像我爱麦特那样
The way I love Mat.
我打算告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
我发誓
I swear.
真的...只是不想今天说
I was... Just not today.
我不想毁了你的派对
I didn't want to ruin your party.
我根本不想要的惊喜派对吗
Oh, the big surprise party I didn't want?
说这个太晚了 玛丽安娜
It's a little late for that, Mariana.
正找你呢
Hey! Just the girl I'm looking for.
能跟我过去一下吗
Can I borrow you for a second?
好的
Yeah, sure.
走吧
Okay. Come on.
给你
Here.
布兰登说得没错
Brandon was right.
我一直在跟阿泰联♥系♥
I've been talking to Ty.
好吧
Okay?
是这样
Look...
如果你想逃
If you want to run...
我当然不希望你这样做
and I really hope you don't...
但如果你逃了 我拿你也没办法
But if you do, there's nothing I can do about it.
我很高兴你跟阿泰联♥系♥上了
I'm glad you're back in touch with Ty.
我只希望你能跟我分享事情的进展
All I ask is that you keep me in the loop.
怎么了
What's going on?
等一下
Wait. Give me one sec.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
蝴蝶结小了点
Sorry about the bow...
我也不知道哪儿能搞到大点的
I don't know where they get those giant ones.
你给我买♥♥了辆车
You got me a car?
是的 喜欢吗
Yeah! You like it?
喜欢
I do!
保险的事我来处理 别担心
I will handle the insurance, don't worry,
油钱可得你自己掏
but the gas is all you.
我也不确定你喜不喜欢红色
I wasn't sure if you like red.
比起其它颜色 警♥察♥老是让红车靠边停车
I think cops pull over the color red more than any other,
不过想想 这也许是好事
but hey, that might be a good thing.
以免你开快车
Keep you from speeding.
我不能要
Uh, I can't take it.
为什么
Why not?
我觉得这样对家里其他孩子不公平
I don't think it's fair on the other kids in the family,
而且我跟玛丽安娜说好了
and I kinda made a deal with Mariana,
我俩会一起买♥♥辆车
we're gonna get a car together.
我不太想反悔
I don't really wanna go back on that.
你应该是唯一一个
You might be the only teenager
会拒绝这辆车的青少年
that turned down a car, like...
-抱歉 -有史以来
- Sorry. - ...ever.
不过很贴心
It's so sweet, though.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
你能把车退回去吗
So will you be able to take it back?
可能不行
Probably not.
不过索菲娅很快也能开车了
But Sophia's gonna be driving soon, so...
我
I, uh...
跟她说了...我出轨的事
I told her...about the affair.
因为我俩分居的事
She was really lashing out at her mom
她跟她妈妈发很大脾气 我...
about the whole separation and I just...
感觉我欠她的一个解释
...felt like I owed her the truth, you know?
她现在当然不想跟我说话了
Of course, now she's not talking to me.
你给过我最好的礼物
You know, the best gift you ever gave me...
就是不管我怎么生你气
Is even when I was so mad at you...
让你走开别管我的时候
And even when I told you to leave me alone...
你从没那么做
You never did.
-你去哪 -康纳家
- Where are you going? - Connor's.
你不给我过生日啦
Oh, you're leaving my party?
你根本不想要的生日派对吗 是的 没错
The party you never wanted? Yeah, I am.
裘德 我不是这个意思
Jude, I didn't mean it.
不 我喜欢你为我做的一切 真的
No, I love that you did all this, really...
只是 所有这些人这样关注我...
It's just, all these people paying attention to me...
让我承受不起
It's a lot.
-你以前很喜欢过生日的 -是
- You used to love your birthdays. - Yeah.
我大概已经不记得那个女孩儿了
I guess I don't really remember that girl anymore.
那就让我帮你记住她吧
Well, I guess, I have to remember her for you.
我还有个惊喜给你
Okay. I have one more surprise for you.
不过 你可能不喜欢
Though, you might hate it.
我记得如果爸爸妈妈不让你玩这个
I remember it wasn't a birthday party
就不算是生日派对
unless Mom and Dad got you one of these.
抱歉
Sorry...
开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding?
快来
Come on!
大家快来 充气城♥堡♥里能容下很多人呢
Guys, come on! This bouncy castle's way too big for two people.
丽塔 快来 丽塔
Rita, come on. Guys, Rita!
快来 来吧
Come on! Yes!
-不要啦 -丽塔 快点 进来
- No. - Rita, yes! Get in here!
不... 好吧
No... All right.
小心咯 我来啦
Look out, I'm coming in.
丽塔
Rita!
你们都往后退
Get back! Everybody!
注意保持距离
Keep your distance!
这是你坚持要求的一块蛋糕
Here's that piece of cake that you've been holding out for.
谢了
Thanks.
我所做的一切
You know, everything that I did...
在争夺抚养权期间...
During the custody battle...
我试着告诉自己那都是正当的
I keep telling myself it was all justified...
史戴菲 我不会把我的婚姻问题归咎于你
Look, Stef, I don't blame the problems in my marriage on you...
不 不是 这不是我要说的 我...
No, no, no. That's not what I'm saying. I...
你一直都对凯丽很好
You've been really good to Callie...
你也证明了你是个可敬的人
And you've proven yourself to be an honorable man
但我所做的 并不...
and what I did, it was not...
可敬
honorable.
她喜欢那辆车吗
Hey, how'd she like the car?
-凯丽知道了 -你跟她说了
- Callie knows. - You told her?
我觉得她会永远生我的气
I don't think she'll ever stop being mad at me.
她现在不像是在生气
Well, she doesn't look too mad right now.
去吧 跟你姐姐一起跳去
Go! Bounce with your sister.
跟你说我向罗伯特道歉了 你开心吧
You'll be happy to know that I apologized to Robert.
棒 加进爱你的理由列表里
Nice. Add that to my love list.
那就好 列表里至少有点东西
Oh, good. At least you'll have something on that list.
亲爱的 我写的每一条都变成了爱你的理由
Honey... Almost everything I write ends up on the love list.
真的 我...
It does. I...
只要我想起你让我难以忍♥受的事情...
Whenever I think of something that drives me crazy about you...
我立马想为你辩护
I immediately want to come to your defense,
因为我知道你为什么这样迅速反应
because I know why you're quick to react,
因为你在维护你的家人
because you're protecting our family,
我也知道有时你发脾气
and I know why sometimes you snap, because
是你因为照顾大家
you're stressed
所以压力很大
from taking care of everybody.
那些列表本来也不是为了
I don't think those lists were meant
只让咱们看到对方的坏
to make us focus on all the bad stuff.
丽塔不玩了
Rita's done!
我还没给你礼物呢
I never gave you a present.
"超级凯丽"
"Super Callie"?
是挺傻的 漫威把好名字都用遍了
I know it's stupid, but Marvel already took all the good names.
你真呆啊
You're such a dork.
抱歉
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表