剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要
Previously on the fosters.
我不想做 不是 我想做
I don't want to do it. I mean, I want to do it,
但不想这样
but not like this.
这是我们的第一次
It's our first time,
而且我们得上路了 我们要去洛杉矶表演午夜场
and we gotta get on the road. We got a midnight show in L.A.
要喝啤酒吗
You want a beer?
我把第一次给了人 和怀亚特
I had sex for the first time, with wyatt.
-干杯 -布兰登
- Cheers. - Brandon.
我们去喝龙舌兰
Let's do tequila shots.
-怎么了 布兰登 -我睡过头了
- What happened, Brandon? - I overslept.
你的赋格曲重写了吗
Did you rewrite your fugue?
不 我还没机会写完
No, I didn't get a chance to finish it.
一整晚你都干什么了
What were you doing all night?
我叫科尔 十五岁 我是变性男
My name's Cole. I'm 15. I'm a transgender. Male.
-对不起 -滚出去
- Sorry. - Get out!
中心只接待寄养孩子
This center's for foster kids.
我就是寄养孩子
I am a foster kid.
-你真的信任他吗 -为什么这么问
- Do you really trust him? - Why do you ask?
因为你他才能来的 对吗
You know the reason he's here, right?
房♥间里怎么会有汤尼·关恩的棒球
what's up with that Tony Gwynn ball in your room?
那的确是大礼
That was actually a gift.
你究竟在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
怎么了
What's going on?
你是跟她讲 还是跟我讲
You want to tell her or should I?
不是你想的那样
Look, this isn't what you think it is.
那就说啊 你想偷这个棒球
Just say it, you were going to steal the ball.
没有 伙计 不是...
No, man. That's not--
是吗 你要否认吗
Really? You're going to deny it?
布兰登 让他说
Brandon, let him talk.
我是把它放回去
I was putting it back.
我跟你说过了 他信不过
I told you we couldn't trust him.
我不想让爸爸上当受骗
I'm not going to let my dad get screwed over.
布兰登 等等 阿吉 你能先出...
Brandon, hold on. Um, A.J., will you just...
好了 你放松一下 好吗
Okay, you need to chill, please?
你要维护他吗
You're going to defend him?
他今天才离家出走 布兰登 他很害怕
He took off today, Brandon, he's scared.
是嘛 所以人害怕的时候就偷东西吗
Oh, okay. So that's what people do when they're scared?
都偷东西吗 是吗 那他又害怕了怎么办
They steal? Really? What happens when he gets scared again?
你还记得我第一次来的时候吗
Do you remember when I first came here?
我可以为了裘德做一切事
I would've done anything to get to Jude.
-你可没偷东西 -我偷过
- You didn't steal. - I would have.
在你没让我明白我可以信任别人之前 我都不相信任何人
I didn't trust anyone until you showed me that I could.
你♥爸♥爸今天对阿吉做了这样的事
Your dad did that with A.J. today.
这件事你能算了吗 不为阿吉为了我
Can you please just let this go? If not for A.J., for me.
布兰登现在
Brandon's cool...
没事了
for now.
如果你还要这样的话 你就只能靠你了
But if you so much as breathe funny, you're on your own.
至少我能得到免费的油甜圈吧
在吗 你是不是有难过了
-我在 不好意思 手♥机♥延迟了 -是我做错事了吗
不是你 是我
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mom?
他们要来一趟
They're coming for a visit.
是嘛 什么时候
Huh! When?
明天
Tomorrow.
Nate在城里忙生意
Apparently, Nate's in town on business,
爸妈想让我们都去吃晚餐
And mom and dad want us all to have dinner together.
是吗
Really?
你自己觉得怎么样
How do you feel about that?
我想我还好
Well, I guess I'm...fine.
我得这么想 是吧
I kinda have to be, right?
但是你介意让他们来我们这儿吗
But do you mind if we have them here, though?
我不想去餐厅
I don't want to go to some restaurant
在那里又不能真正聊天
where we won't be able to really talk, you know?
你真想要聊
Do you really want to talk?
当着所有孩子的面
With all the kids here?
不 我想定在周六晚上
No, it'll be saturday night,
所有孩子都不在家的时候
all the kids will be out,
老实说
and honestly,
是时候该消除误会了 对吧
It's time to clear the air, right?
爸爸和妈妈的矛盾都化解了
I mean, he and my mom worked it out,
如果妈妈都能原谅他那些憎恶的话语
and if she can forgive him for calling her that hateful word,
我想我也能
I guess I can, too.
你们去遍了旧金山每个角落吗
So, you drove all the way from San Francisco?
-是不是就像... -《九小时》那样 没错
- Isn't that like-- - Nine hours? Yeah.
但是很值
But it was worth it. Look...
整趟旅程 我一直都在想
The whole trip all I've been thinking about is...
我们还没做的事
how we left things.
但是我觉得
But I kinda feel like
我走的时候 给你留了不好的印象
I left you with the wrong impression.
我爱你
I love you.
我真的很想跟你滚床单
And I really want to have sex with you.
你还想不想呢
I mean, if you still want to?
好吧 太好了
Okay, good.
但是 今晚算了 好吗
But, I mean, not tonight, right?
今晚不行 妈妈都在家
I mean, we can't, my moms are home.
当然了
No, of course.
但是 能在我再上路之前吗
But, maybe before I go back on the road?
看看
Hey, watch it.
怎么了
What?
就这样吗
Oh, that's how it's gonna be?
你开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
你先开始的
You started it.
你在这里待了多久了
How long are we gonna stay here for?
我答应Callie了 今天陪她
Um, I kinda promised Callie that I'd spend the day with her.
我不想成那种女生
I don't want to be the kind of girl that, you know,
整天只知道和男朋友在一起
Drops everything and cancels on everyone
其他事其他人都不管了
Just to spend time with her boyfriend. Okay?
好 没问题
Okay... yeah, sure.
跟我讲讲旅行的事吧
So tell me about the tour. How is it?
相当无聊 真的
It's pretty boring, really.
大部分时间都是在开车
Mostly just driving around in the van,
吃加油站的热狗
Eating gas station hot dogs,
玩我从来没有过[游戏]
and never have I ever.
根据记录 Jasper输得一塌糊涂
for the record, Jasper's tried some pretty messed up stuff.
是吗 说得好像你每场表演下来都没有被粉丝包围一样
Yeah, like you're not mobbed by groupies after every show.
被你发现了
You got me.
看看这个
Check this one out.
她有点狂热 但也是个奇才了
She's a little nuts, but a total brainiac.
说句不中听的话 超性感
And, dare I say it, super hot.
你把我P进了你们的旅行里面
You photoshopped me into all of your tour pictures?
明白了吧 我只中意一个粉丝
See? I only have eyes for one groupie.
科尔
Cole!
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
-你好 -见到你真开心
- Hi! - It's so good to see you.
等等 你的声音
Wait, your voice.
没错
Yeah.
-大家 这是科尔 -你们好
- Guys, this is Cole. - Hey!
有音乐天才在这里吗
Hey, any musical geniuses here?
外公
Hey, grampa!
布兰登 你好吗
Hey, Brandon, how are you?
好
Good.
那就好 暑期音乐营怎么样
Good. How's that fancy summer music camp coming?
现在来说 不太好
Uh, not so great, at the moment.
是吗 为什么 怎么了
Really? Why? What's the matter?
从何说起呢
Ugh! Where do I start?
我今晚要为教务长做个
Let's just say I have a
期中表演
mid-term presentation for the dean tonight
但是没有可以表演的
and nothing to play.
夏令营还有教务长
They've got a dean at a camp?
肯定很正式
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表