剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
No? Oh my...
这不是你希望的吗
I thought that's what you wanted me to do!?
我只有那么说
Well, I only told you to do that
你才能跟我对着干
so that you would do the opposite like you always do.
这...也太扯了吧
That's ri... That's ridiculous.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你从来不听我的话
You never agree with me on anything.
哪有 妈
That's not true, Mom!
没有的事
That's not true!
这不就在反对我
You're disagreeing with me right now.
妈 我的...
Ma, oh my...
所以你对我用逆反心理学
So you used reverse psychology on me about this?
你小时候 百试百灵呢
Well, it always worked when you were a child.
首先 妈 我不是个孩子了
Okay, first of all, Mom, I'm not a child anymore,
其次 你跟我玩这种心理游戏
and I don't appreciate you using these kind of mind games on me
还是在这么重要的事情上 我并不感激
on something that's so important!
-我只想你做正确的决定 -我做好了
- I just wanted you to make the right decision. - And I have.
-没有 -有
- You haven't. - I have.
-没有 -够了 妈
- You have not, - That's it, Mom.
到此为止 我说完了
This is done! I am done!
好吧
Okay.
说完了
Done.
我回房♥车等你
I will be in the RV
等你恢复理智 决定长寿了再说
when you come to your senses and decide to outlive me.
病人有遗传性乳腺卵巢癌综合症
有好事吗
Anything good?
账单而已
Just bills, yeah.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表