剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on "The Fosters"...
你好啊 美女
What's up, good lookin'?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
你要是想杀谁的话 那个人绝对不会是我们
You wanna kill somebody? It ain't gonna be us.
你好 凯丽
Hey, Callie.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
你演得朱丽叶无疑是最棒的
You were hands down the best Juliet.
你愿意出演我的音乐剧吗
Would you be in my musical?
你注销支票了
You canceled the check?
你从我那儿偷走的那个吗 当然了
The one you stole from me? You bet I did.
我讨厌你 爸爸也讨厌你
I hate you, and daddy hated you too,
所以他才自杀了
and that's why he killed himself.
我们靠募捐搞到了所有的植物和材料
We got all the plants and materials donated...
这都多亏了蒙绨
Thanks to Monte!
-法案你读过了吗 -还没
- So have you read it, the bill? - No.
我只是不想看到谁出价高 就把孩子卖♥♥给谁
I just don't like seeing kids being sold to the highest bidder.
说实话 丽塔 你有你自己的打算
And let's be honest, Rita, you have your own agenda.
你就是这么想我的吗
That's what you think of me?
我有点担心黑素斯
I'm kind of worried about Jesus.
他找到了我们的生父
He found our birth dad.
那人有性侵前科
The guy's a sex offender.
他有此案底完全是因为我
He's on that list because of me.
当时我十五岁 他十八岁
I was 15, he was 18.
我不知道你需要些什么
I don't know what you're looking for.
我以前不是你父亲 以后也不会是
I'm not your father and I never will be.
玛丽安娜 拜托你小心一点
Mariana, watch it please!
抱歉 妈
Sorry, mom.
情感智力 那是什么
Emotional intelligence. What's that?
是一种以积极的方式表达自己情感的能力
It's the ability to express your emotions in a positive way.
用你的情商而不是智商
Your EQ instead of your IQ.
你在学这门课吗
So you're, like, taking a class?
不 我教这门课
No, I'm teaching a class
是警局青年社区项目的一部分
as part of the department's youth outreach program.
无意冒犯 但是谁会想上这种课呢
No offense, but who would want to take a class like this?
只能在上课和去少管所之间选择的孩子
Kids who have a choice between it and juvie, that's who.
"哪一个是面对愤怒的正确反应
"What is an appropriate response to anger?
A 打人 B 纵火
'A', beat someone up, 'B', start a fire,
C 喝酒
'C', get drunk,
D 用语言表达自己的感受" 不会吧
'D', express your feelings with words?" Seriously?
我教的这些孩子
For this kids that I am teaching
他们没受过好的家教 也没有稳定的家庭
who don't have good parenting or a stable home,
D未必是首选 玛丽安娜
'D' is not necessarily the obvious choice, Mariana.
瞧瞧这个
Hey, check it out.
-天哪 -我喜欢
- Oh, my gosh. - Wow! I love it!
-布兰登 -真了不起
- Wow, Brandon. - That is amazing.
是麦特设计的
Yeah, Mat designed it.
和佐伊如胶似漆
Hm. Well, it must have been hard
还有空设计这个 想必不容易
with Zoey's tongue down his throat.
麦特在和佐伊交往吗
Mat's dating Zoey?
如果你问我 我会说这种行为太不专业了
Yeah, and I find it very unprofessional if you ask me,
但导演拒绝
but the director totally rejected
演员间"不交往"政策 所以...
the idea of a no dating policy, so...
得了吧
Oh, please.
你只是不想看到麦特和其他人在一起而已
You just don't want to see Mat with anyone else
即便你正和那个叫尼克的家伙交往
even though you're dating that Nick guy or whatever.
我没有
I am not.
我只和他出去过一次 而那完全是场灾难
I went on one date with him and it was a total disaster.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What happened?
没什么 就是很无聊
Nothing. It was just boring.
布兰登
Uh, well, Brandon,
那张海报很漂亮
I think that poster is absolutely beautiful.
我为你骄傲
I'm very proud of you,
我知道你为毕业课题付出了多少努力
how hard you've been working on your senior project.
之前我没想到
Yeah, I guess I didn't realize
需要花这么长时间
how much time it would take exactly.
朱利亚音乐学院的面试怎么样了
Well, what about your Juilliard audition?
千万别错失这个机会
You know, don't drop the ball on that please.
我不会的 我还有时间
Oh, no. I... I won't. Um, I... I've got time.
妈 其实我想问你
Mom, I actually... I wanted to ask you, um,
我们能不能在体育馆的舞台上排练呢
do you think we could rehearse on the gym stage?
我们现在开始排演其他部分了
It's just that the art room is getting a little small
-艺术教室有点不够用 -我问问蒙绨
- now that we're casting the other parts. - I'll talk to Monte,
-但我觉得没问题 -好
- but I don't see why not. - All right.
好了 孩子们 都动作快一点
Okay, everybody. Come on. Let's get a move on.
黑素斯 你打算什么时候把衣服穿上
Jesus, you gonna put some clothes on sometime today?
我今天第一节没课
I don't have a first period today.
老师开会去了
My teacher's at a conference.
你那是什么学校啊
What kind of school you runnin' over there?
还有 麦克得离开几天
Oh, and hey, and listen, Mike is out of town for a little bit,
阿吉会和我们住一起
so A.J.'s gonna stay with us.
-住多久 -就几天
- For how long? - Just a couple of days.
裘德参加学校旅行周五才回
Jude doesn't get back from his school trip until Friday,
他可以睡他的床
so he can sleep in his bed.
这可真好 我好不容易能自己住一间房♥
Great, I finally get the room to myself,
现在又要和别人同住
and now I gotta share it again?
你知道吗
You know what?
能把你的...
May I have your b... b...
谢谢 凯丽
Thank you, Callie.
有件事我要告诉你们
So, uh, there's something I need to tell you.
你们有权知道
Something you should know.
我和阿吉在交往
Um, A.J. and I are kind of dating.
不好意思 我忘拿海报了
Oh. Sorry. I... I forgot my poster.
好吧
Uh... Okay.
我们不是要收养他
Well, we're not fostering him,
所以他待在这儿 大概不存在法律争议
so I guess there's not an illegal issue if he stays here.
但和男朋友一起待在这个家
But as with any boyfriend in the house,
我们希望你们能遵守规矩
we expect you to follow the rules.
你知道的 不得关上门单独在一起
You know, no hanging out behind closed doors.
当然不会
Oh, of course not.
谢谢你告诉我们
Thank you for telling us.
有人在家吗
Is anyone home?
我本来要和你说阿吉的事
Hey, I was gonna talk to you about A.J.
是吗 什么时候
Oh, yeah? When?
我们确定彼此心意的时候
When we're sure we know what we're doing.
没关系啊 无所谓
It... it's fine. It's whatever.
我也有没跟你坦白的事 所以...
I mean, technically there's something I haven't told you either, so...
什么事
What?
我有对象了
Um... I'm seeing someone.
我认识她吗
Do I know her?
不认识
No.
她比我们年长
She's older.
年长 好吧
Older? Okay.
只大一点点
Just a little.
不是高中生而已
She's just not in high school.
还在生我的气吗
Still mad at me?
你还是白♥痴♥吗
Still an idiot?
再和我约会吧
Go out with me again.
-不 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为你是个蠢货 差点让我们送命
Because you're a douche and you could have killed us!
你开车像疯子一样
You were driving like a maniac.
车完全在我的掌控之下好嘛
I was in total control of the car!
在街上赛车 穿行车流中时
No one's in control when they're speeding
没人能控制得了
and weaving in and out of traffic.
那家伙调戏你
That guy was hitting on you.
我还能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
什么都别做
Nothing!
你该什么都别做
You were supposed to do nothing!
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You know what your problem is?
你情感智力为零
You have no emotional intelligence.
什么意思
What does that mean?
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表