剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
我四处都找不见她
I can't find her anywhere.
早上好 同学们
Good morning, everyone.
哪组先来
Okay. Who's up first?
-我们先来 行吗 -交给你俩了
- We'd like to go first, if that's okay? - It's all yours.
你还能再开慢点吗
Could you drive any slower?
我交不起罚单
I can't afford to get a ticket.
你知道达不到最低限速要求
You know you can get aticket
也会吃罚单
for driving under the speed limit, right?
不会吧 真的
No way. Really?
你和布兰登
So, you and Brandon...
已经结束了 是吧
That's over, right?
你对他没感觉了是吧
Like, you don't have a thing for him anymore?
是的
Right.
你会开这辆车去丽塔那儿找我吗
So, you gonna drive this thing over to Rita's and visit me?
也许吧 你表现好的话
Maybe, if you're nice.
我一直都很好
I'm always nice.
不好 糟糕 我的天
No, no, no, no, no. Oh, my god.
哪儿都找过了
We've looked everywhere.
她也不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone either.
她又吸上了吧
I think she's using again.
是她吗
Is that her?
不是 很抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
No. I'm so sorry, I have to take this.
不 她没有复吸
No, she's not using again.
我才跟她谈过这事儿
I literally just talked to her about it.
如果不是普通的止痛药 那就是别的什么药
Well, if it isn't her pain pills, then it's something else.
安娜以前就这么做过
We've been down this road before with Ana.
先开始吧 就不等她了 走吧
Well, we just have to do this without her, come on.
开始什么 给伊莎贝拉施洗吗
Do what? Baptize Isabella?
不行 不可以
No, you can't!
这是我们家的事 玛丽安娜
This is a family matter, Mariana.
你已经很明确了 你不想成为我们的一员
You've made it quite clear you don't want to be a part of ours.
-宝贝 -安娜恨我
- Sweetheart... - Ana hates me.
不是这样的
That is not what's happening here.
这一切的责任不在于你
You're not responsible for any of this.
好的 我马上就到
Okay. Yeah. I will be right there.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What is it? What happened?
凯丽和阿吉被捕了
Callie and A.J. have been arrested...
什么
What?
因为偷车
...for stealing a car.
这是假的
It's a fake.
但纸是粉色的 称作解雇通知书[粉色纸]
But it's pink. It's called a pink slip, right?
我们根本不知道发♥票♥长啥样
We didn't exactly know what a title looks like.
你们当然不知道了 你们怎么可能知道呢
No, of course you didn't. How could you?
你们才十几岁
You're teenagers.
无法相信你们买♥♥了辆赃车
I cannot believe you bought a stolen car.
所以这种事不通过父母
This is why you don't do things like this
就不能擅作主张
without talking to your parents.
本来打算跟你们说的
Well, we were gonna tell you.
只是想等有钱买♥♥保险了再说
We just wanted to wait to have enough money for insurance.
你现在竟然有心看电♥话♥吗
Are you really looking at your phone right now?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I just...
是阿德里亚娜 安娜回去了 她没事
It's Adriana. Ana showed up to the reception. She's okay.
你说我们还能把钱拿回来吗
But do you think we're gonna get any of the money back?
既然车被没收了
I mean, they took the car.
好大胆的曲子啊 老兄
Super bold piece, man.
大家都很喜欢你的创意 我真为你高兴
I'm so glad everyone loved your idea.
是这样 老兄 的确...
Look, man. Sure...
因为你的想法 我很受启发
I was inspired by what you played,
但特调钢琴一直都有
but prepared piano has been around forever.
这也不是你独创的
It's not like you invented it.
屁话 你心里清楚
That is such bull. You know it.
如果不是我 你根本不会想到这样做
You never would've thought of that if it wasn't for me.
你信吗
Are you buying this?
我是中立国
I'm Switzerland, all right?
那你知道瑞士人二战时都做了些什么吗
Yeah, well, you know what the Swiss did in World WarⅡ?
什么都没做 他们在一边袖手旁观
Nothing. They just stood by and watched.
你真想做这样的人吗 吉恩
I mean, is that really who you wanna be, Jin?
冷静点 布兰登
Oh, chill out, Brandon.
又不是犯了战争罪
Look, there were no war crimes committed.
昨晚大家回家
Everyone went home last night,
都是根据克里斯的评价做了调整
and made adjustments based on Chris' critiques.
我不得不冒险一试
I was in a position to nad up and take a chance.
我不会为此道歉的
I'm not gonna apologize for that.
你太逊了 真是可怜
Man, that is so weak, it's actually pathetic.
你倒是翅膀硬了
Look who decided to grow a pair.
你不相信自己又不是我的错
It's not my fault you don't believe in yourself.
所以你邀请我回来吗
Is that why you brought me back?
因为你觉得我不是你真正的威胁吗
Because you don't think I'm a real threat?
你大错特错了
Well, huge mistake, okay?
偷创意你也许能得逞
You might've gotten away with stealing my idea,
但你我都清楚 我的特调钢琴曲
but we both know that my prepared piece
会让你溃不成军
would've blown yours out of the water.
知道吗 就算我以前怀疑自己
Okay? And if I ever had a doubt
觉得我不属于这里
about the fact that I belong here,
现在早已不这么想了
well, it's gone now, okay?
准备好迎接高级别比赛吧 朋友
So, prepare for some serious competition, my friend,
因为你死定了
'cause I'm about to own you.
我去开
I'll get it.
晚饭想吃什么
What do you wanna do for dinner?
天 不知道 要去商店吗
Oh, god. I don't know. Should I run to the store?
我去吧
I could do it.
是谁 宝贝
Who is it, honey?
安娜
Hi, Ana.
我...
I, um...
我觉得我做错了
I think I made a mistake.
我想让你们领养伊莎贝拉
I want you to take Isabella.
我知道你们觉得我离开是因为我复吸了
I know you think that I left because I was using,
但不是这样的
but it's not what happened.
我离开时因为我无法
I left because I couldn't...
站在那么多人的面前
stand up in front of all those people and...
发誓照顾好这个孩子
promise to take care of my baby.
我知道这话很可怕 真的 但我...
I know it's horrible, I do, but I just...
我对她没有那种亲密感
I feel no connection to her.
你看那些父母
Look at all these parents,
他们看着那么开心
and they seem so happy.
但我并不开心
And that's not the way it is with me.
我感觉...
I just feel...
很空虚
so empty.
我对你和黑素斯也是这种感觉
This is the way I felt with you and Jesus.
我一直以为那是因为药物的作用
And I always thought that it was the drugs.
但也许
But I guess...
我根本不适合当妈
I guess I'm just not meant to be a mother.
听上去...
I think it...
你好像得了产后忧郁症
It sounds like you might be suffering from postpartum depression.
这就是她的新借口吗
Oh, is that her latest excuse?
真有这种情况 维克多
This is a very real thing, Victor.
产后 女人要挣扎渡过这段时期
Women have been known to struggle with it, sometimes for months,
有时得好几个月
after having given birth.
-得了吧 -你怎么这样啊
- Please! - Why do you do that?
你怎么总是把她想这么坏
Why do you always assume the worst of her?
我也许不信教
Look, I may not have been raised in a church,
但我母亲们总是教我相信家人
but my moms have always taught me to believe in family,
相信他人
and to believe in people,
相信人们美好的一面
and to believe in the best possible version of people.
这正是安娜需要的
And that's what Ana needs right now.
她需要你们相信她
For you to have faith in her.
她需要你们的爱和支持
She needs your love and support.
你不知道我们都跟她经历过什么
You don't know what we've been through with her.
我知道
I do.
她偷我的钱 她对我说谎
She stole money from me. She lied to me.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表