剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, good.
我们是要给你的左胸重新成像
And we're reimaging the left breast?
-是的 -好
- Correct. - All right.
将病服左侧脱下 站在黄线上
Drop the shoulder of your gown, step up to the yellow line.
抬起一只手臂
Arm up.
看起来肯定很恶心吧
It must be some pretty nasty stuff, huh?
整天看这些图像
Looking at these images all day,
现在自己大概也对相关的东西
probably got a pretty good eye, at this point,
练成火眼金睛了吧
for anything concerning, right?
等结果出来医生就会叫你
Yeah. The doctor will call you with your results.
好了 开始成像
Okay. Here we go.
请尽量别动
Stay as still as you can, please.
病人 史戴菲·玛瑞·亚当斯·福斯特
生日 1974年04月14日
小子
Hey, bubba.
裘德
Jude?
怎么了
What happened?
我 刚走进康纳房♥间
I, uh... walked into Connor's room,
发现他们两个
and I found the two of them,
在亲热 还没穿上衣
making out, with their shirts off.
那你怎么做的
Uh, what did you do?
我告诉裘德我得带他回家了
I told Jude that it was time for me to take him home.
好 那你有没有
Okay. So have you, uh...
有没有和康纳谈过呢
have you had the talk with Connor yet?
我们什么都没做
We weren't really doing anything.
好
Okay.
那...我没有惹上麻烦咯
So... I'm not in trouble?
是
No.
不过你大概宁愿惹上麻烦
No, but you're probably going to wish you were.
我想我们是时候谈谈了
I think it's time we had the talk.
我真的很高兴你找到了像康纳这样
I'm really happy that you found someone as wonderful
美好善良的人
and kind as Connor.
真心的
I really am.
而当两个人享受性♥爱♥的时候
And when sex is shared between two people...
够了够了
Okay, okay.
我没和康纳滚床单
Connor and I are not having sex.
这很好
Oh. Okay. Good.
很好
Good, um...
那...
So...
当两个彼此在乎的人
when any kind of physical intimacy is shared
有任何亲密的肢体接触时
between two people who care about each other...
这是很美好的事
...it's a beautiful thing.
好吧 听着 老实说
Okay, look, if I'm being honest,
我其实不太清楚
I really don't know a whole lot
两个男人在一起具体怎么"做"
about the logistics of two men being together,
但是 我得确保你们知道
but, uh, I definitely want you to know
当那个时刻来临时
how to take care of yourself
你们要怎样保护自己 让自己安全
and how to be safe for when the time comes.
希望那个时刻不会太早来
Which hopefully won't be for... quite some time.
不会的 我发誓
It won't. I swear.
好
Okay.
那么
So...
你知道这是什么 对吧
you know what this is, right?
-安全套 -对
- A condom. - Right.
你知道要怎么用吗
Do you know how it works?
我...
So, I, um...
我今天和蒙绨聊了会儿
I had a little talk with Monte today.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yep.
她说...
She, uh... she told me that...
她说她爱上我了
she told me that she's in love with me.
那你怎么说
What did you say?
我告诉她我爱我的妻子
I told her I'm in love with my wife.
但你有一点你可没遵守啊
Well, but there's one thing you didn't keep to yourself.
不是吧
Really?
你打算拿这件事对付我
You're going to hold this against me...
就这一件我因为不想让你觉得奇怪
this one thing that I didn't tell you?
或尴尬或随便什么
Because I didn't want you to feel weird or...
而没告诉你的事
awkward or whatever.
而你对我保守了无数个秘密
After the dozens and dozens of secrets you've kept from me.
所以我们现在是在比谁秘密比较多吗
Oh, is that what we're doing, we're keeping score now?
不是吧
Really?
那我问问你
Let me ask you this: how does
怎么会有人就这样爱上别人
someone fall in love with someone just like that?
忽然之间 一点迹象也没有 莉娜
Out of the blue, without any encouragement, Lena?
会这么就发生了吗
Did it just happen?
难道她感染了什么东西吗
Is it something she caught,
跟病毒或感冒似的 有传染性吗
like a virus or a cold? Is it contagious?
史戴菲 我不想和你吵架
Stef, I'm not trying to fight you here.
我在为我们努力
I'm trying to fight for us.
你要不要问问看我是否喜欢这种关注
Are you asking me if I liked the attention?
因为是的 我喜欢
Because, yes, yes, I did.
我喜欢
I liked it.
我不是说我鼓励她这样
I'm not saying that I encouraged it,
但我承认我没尽力阻止
but I admit that I didn't do enough to stop it.
为什么
Why not?
为什么 你为什么不阻止
Why not? Why didn't you?
因为我吗 是不是我的错
Because of me? I-I suppose it's my fault
因为我没有给你足够的关注 是这样吗
because I didn't pay enough attention to you, is that it?
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗 这太糟糕了
Well, you know what? It's too bad!
太糟糕了 我要照顾孩子 要工作
It's too bad! Because between the kids and my work
还有一堆其他事 我不能总是
and my...and everything else, I cannot always put you
把你放在第一位
as priority number one!
咱睡觉行不行
Can we please just get some sleep?
明天还有重要的事
Because we have a very big day tomorrow.
-你在干什么 -我就是想来看看你
- What are you doing? - I just wanted to see you.
我...
I, um...
我本来应该在木屋那里说的
I should've said this at the cabin.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
要是我给罗伯特打电♥话♥呢 也许
What if I call Robert? Maybe...
你还是先回你的房♥间吧
You should probably go back to your room.
我都不知道她到底打算干嘛
But I had no clue, like, what she was planning.
然后她就拿出来一个避孕套
And then she pulled out a condom.
我真想一头撞死
I thought I was going to die.
对一个女同来说
I mean, for a lesbian,
她对男的之间性♥爱♥的事知道的可不少
she sure knows a lot about how guys have sex.
你♥爸♥爸呢 他也跟你谈这些吗
How was your dad? Did he give you the talk too?
我们谈过了
Yeah, we had a talk.
我估计我要去跟我妈妈住了
I think I'm going to go live with my mom.
去洛杉矶吗
In L.A.?
但是...
But...
为什么
Why?
我爸他...不赞成
My dad's not... okay.
他不赞成我们在一起 也不赞同我
With us and... with me.
我很高兴你来了
Hi. I'm really glad you're here.
爸
Daddy.
怎么了
Yeah?
爸
Hey, dad.
他来干什么
What's he doing here?
我邀请他了
I invited him.
我今天晚上不想应付这些
I can't do this tonight.
等等...
Just...
爸
Daddy.
妈妈和我分别都和内特谈了一下
Listen. Mom and I each had a conversation with Nate.
我们谈得很好 他也对以前的事都道歉了
A really good conversation, and he apologized for everything.
真的吗
He did?
自从我爱上你 我就在尽最大的可能保护你
I have tried since I fell in love with you to protect you
让你不受到这个世界上
from as much of the racism and
种族歧视和偏见造成的伤害
the bigotry in this world as I possibly could.
亲爱的
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表