剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
- Put that away! - Got your guy's accomplice here.
他和我一起来的 他是我的巡检
He's with me! He's my ride-along!
我的养子
My foster son.
我只是看见到然后我以为
I just saw him and I thought...
是 我知道你以为什么
yeah! I know what you thought.
起来 你没事吧
Get up. You okay?
对不起 福斯特
Look, I'm sorry, Foster.
你不该向我道歉
I'm not the one you should be apologizing to.
对不起
Sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我告诉你待在车里
I told you to stay in the car.
不知道我们做的是违法的事
No Sabia... what we were doing was ilegal.
我们是无辜的 无辜的
We are inocente! Inocente!
好吧 我们该做什么
Okay, what are we supposed to do?
"表示尊重" 什么意思
"A show of respect?" What does that mean?
-他说他想要尊重 -是啊
- He says he wants respect. - Yeah ...
我想这是某种尊重
I think it's this kind of respect?
你开玩笑吧
Oh, you're kidding.
我只有这些了
That's all I got.
我花了剩下的 你有多少钱
I spent the rest... how much do you have?
我什么也没有 你叫我带车钥匙
I don't have anything. You told me to bring car keys.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
不 不不 没事的 我想给你看点东西
No, no, no, it's okay. I wanted to show you something.
给
Here!
极品
Top of the linea.
以前没玩过乐器吗
Usted no play the musica?
您可以卖♥♥很多钱
Ustedes vendes, get mucho dinero.
布兰登 你不能这么做
Brandon, you can't do this.
你有更好的办法吗
Do you have a better idea?
我觉得 我觉得我欠你一个道歉
I think... I think I owe you an apology.
我...
I...
我不是想羞辱你 我不是
I wasn't trying to shame you, Mariana, I wasn't.
但性是件大事
But sex is a big deal.
你每次发生性关系都是件大事
Every time you have sex it's a big deal.
你在分享你脆弱而珍贵的一部分
You're sharing a vulnerable and precious part of yourself.
你应该保证你总是感觉很好
You should always make sure you feel good about it.
我们不是鼓励你在这个年龄做♥爱♥
Not that we're encouraging you to have sex at your age.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
你很年轻 你兄弟们也是
You're young, and so are your brothers.
我们给他们安全套不是鼓励他们
We give them condoms not to encourage them,
而是保护他们 我们知道我们不能控制一切
but to protect them because we know we can't control everything.
尽管我们想这样
Try as we might.
听着
Listen...
我们只希望你爱你自己就像我们爱你一样
We just want you to love yourself as much as we love you.
而现在看上去你并不十分自爱
And it doesn't seem like you love yourself too much right now.
所以我和麦特分手了
That's why I broke up with Mat.
我不能告诉他我做了什么
I can't tell him what I did.
我该对凯丽说什么
What do I say to Callie?
她会恨我的
She's gonna hate me.
宝贝 你知道吗
Oh, my love. You know what?
我们都会做让我们后悔的事情
We all do things that we wish we hadn't.
但我们也从中吸取了教训 如果我们
But we learn from them, and if we...
能够不再犯同样的错误
manage not to repeat them...
那感觉真的真的很好
Man, it feels really, really good.
别 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
No, thank you. No! Thank you! Thanks!
我们跟妈妈怎么说
What are we gonna tell moms?
我们到家的时候会太晚了
I mean, by the time we get home, it's gonna be so late.
我会再给你买♥♥个电子琴的
I'll buy you another keyboard.
我又不是很需要
It's not like I need it anyway.
你曾经觉得
You ever get the feeling like
全世界都在密谋反对你吗
the whole world is just conspiring against you?
对 我很熟悉那感觉
Yeah. I'm pretty familiar with that concept.
等等 那标志写的什么
Wait! What does that sign say?
请准备好护照
我们需要护照吗
We need passports?
请准备好护照
我以为我们只需要驾照
I thought that we just needed our drive r's licenses.
我猜你错了
Well, I guess you were wrong.
不 但我们到墨西哥的时候
No, but when we came in to Mexico,
他们只是挥手让我们通过
they just waved us through.
也许你应该先研究一下再...
Maybe you should've done some research before you ...
-不 谢谢 -不 谢谢 先生
- No! Thank you! No! Thank you! - No, thank you, sir!
再绑♥架♥我 把我拖到另一个国家
before you kidnapped me and dragged me into another country
做什么愚蠢又非法的冒险
for some stupid, illegal adventure.
当然 当然 都不是你的错
Sure, sure. Nothing's ever your fault.
这关我什么事
Oh, so, how is this on me?
放宽心 不是你的错
Don't worry, it's not.
不是 因为全世界都在跟你作对
No, 'cause the whole universe is conspiring against you,
你就可以责怪我们这些制♥造♥麻烦的女孩子
and you can just blame one of us "dramatic girls"
怪我们毁了你的生活
for ruining your life.
事实上 你出现以前一切简单多了
Truth is, things were a lot easier before you showed up.
去你的 布兰登
Screw you, Brandon.
凯丽
Callie!
凯丽 凯丽
Callie! Callie!
你打算怎么办 从墨西哥一路走回去吗
What're you gonna do, walk home from Mexico?
还是打个电♥话♥给你的新男朋友
Or maybe you can just call your new boyfriend
叫他来接你
to come pick you up, huh?
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
随便说说
Just saying,
现在家里又多了个寄养兄弟
there is a new foster brother in the house.
我和阿吉之间什么事也没有
There is nothing going on between me and A.J..
我可不瞎 凯丽
I'm not blind, Callie.
我倒觉得你瞎了 布兰登
Actually, I think you are, Brandon.
总觉得自己才是受害者
Walking around thinking you're some victim?
一副全世界都跟你作对的样子
Acting like the world is out to get you?
你看不见自己制♥造♥的麻烦吗
You don't see the drama that you create.
是你出现在女生之家
You were the one who turned up to Girls United
让我不得不申请禁令
and got yourself a restraining order.
是你卖♥♥假身份证
You were the one who started selling fake IDs
结果把手给毁了
that got your hand crushed.
是你抄袭巴♥赫♥的音乐
You were the one who plagiarized Bach
结果被爱德怀开除
and then got kicked out of Idyllwild. Okay?
如果你真的为这一切麻烦发愁 布兰登
If you're really worried about the drama in your life, Brandon,
仔细看看一切的共同点 那就是你
look at the common denominator, okay? It's you!
咱们先回车里好吗
Can we just go back to the car?
车呢
Where is the car?
要吃饭不
You want some dinner?
我累坏了
I'm pretty beat.
要不叫外卖♥♥吧 你想吃啥
Maybe we should order in? What do you feel like?
中餐
Chinese?
披萨
Pizza?
我知道今天很不好过
Look, I know today was tough...
你不知道
You don't know.
好吧
Okay.
也是
Fair enough.
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
干嘛
Why?
你要说什么
What you gotta say?
你要教我怎么跟警♥察♥讲话吗
You gonna tell me how to talk to cops, huh?
我祖母已经教过我了
My grandma already schooled me on that, all right?
"手放方向盘上 不要反抗
"Hands on the steering wheel, never resist...
是 警官 不 警官"
Yes, sir, no, sir."
"让他们看穿你的一切 像条狗一样别反抗
"Let 'em look through whatever you got, and lie down like a dog
因为你也不比狗好到哪去"
'cause you ain't no better than one."
-别这么说 -为什么不
- Don't say that. - Why not?
这是实话
It's the truth!
警♥察♥就是这么对待黑人的
It's how a black man gets treated by the cops.
你比谁都清楚
You should know.
我或许是个警♥察♥ 但我一样是你的养父
I may be a cop, but I'm also your foster father.
不 你还不是
No, you ain't.
我会是的
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表