剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
《如此一家人》前情提要...
Previously on "The Fosters"...
这对我来说很不容易 因为我还爱着你
This is really hard because I still love you.
如果你没有感觉了
If you're ever not feeling this,
那就直接告诉我
then just be honest with me.
因为我宁愿受伤也不要受惊
'Cause I'd rather be hurt than surprised.
我也许并不是真喜欢男生
I'm not really sure I'm into guys.
我都没有吻过女孩 怎么会知道
I mean, I've never even kissed a girl, so how would I know?
杰克的死 是"仲裁者"的责任
Arbiter is responsible for the death of Jack.
我才得知贾丝廷娜·马克斯为"仲裁者"工作
And I've just learned that Justina Marks works for Arbiter.
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you realize what you've just done?
-我不在乎 -你会在乎的
- I don't care. - You will.
因为她发现你与你寄养哥哥
Is it true you made these false allegations
布兰登·福斯特发♥生♥关♥系♥
because she found out you were having sex
所以诬蔑她 是真的吗
with your foster brother?
-咱们得反击 -我们不能告她
- We're gonna fight this. - I can't sue her.
当然可以
We absolutely can.
不可以 因为她说的是真的
We can't because it's true.
锚滩
天哪
Oh, my god.
拜托告诉我 是我理解错了 凯丽
Please tell me that I am misunderstanding this, Callie.
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
爱德怀镇
Idyllwild.
就那一次 我以为我没法被收养了
It was only once. I thought I couldn't get adopted.
-为什么... -亲爱的 你先...
- Why would you... - Honey, honey, just...
我知道当时情形复杂 凯丽
I know that there were complications, Callie,
但是你为什么以为 你没法被收养了
But why wouldn't you think you were getting adopted?
还记得丽塔被诬陷打卡门的事吗
Um, remember when Rita was accused of hitting Carmen?
我逼问她 她坦白是自己撒谎
Well, I got her to admit that she was lying
她说的我都录了下来
and I recorded it.
我告诉她 我不会就此放她一马
When I told her I wasn't going to let her get away with it,
她说如果我毁了她 她就毁了我
she told me that if I ruined her life that she would ruin mine.
好吧 等等 这事和你能否被收养
Okay, so wait, what does this have to do
有什么关系
with you getting adopted?
卡门知道我在女生之家的时候
Carmen knew that I was seeing Brandon
还在见布兰登
while I was at GU.
等等 那是发了禁令之后的事吗
Wait, after the restraining order?
当我想到丽塔会失去她的执照
So when I thought that Rita was going to lose her license
她的事业和一切的时候
and her career and everything,
我就把卡门的录音发给了她
I sent her the recording of what Carmen had said,
麦克
我需要和你谈谈
然后我想
and I figured that
这样一来 卡门会让收养一事彻底落空
that meant Carmen was going to blow up my adoption
对我的社工 说出我和布兰登的所有事
by telling my social workers everything Brandon and I had done,
而且我想着哪怕她就是不说
and I figured if for whatever reason she didn't,
-肯定... -丽塔也会说
- that for sure... - Rita would.
等等 丽塔也知道
Wait a minute, Rita knew?
别生丽塔的气 她以为都结束了
Don't get mad at Rita. She thought everything was over.
是 我们也这么想
Yeah, like we did.
她只希望我能有个家
She just wanted me to have a family.
势能的种类都有哪些
So what are the different types of potential energy?
马特
Mat?
化学能 引力能 机械能
Um, there's chemical, gravitational, mechanical,
-还有 -还有一个
- and, um... - There's one more.
核能
Nuclear.
斯超诺斯先生 你来了 真赏脸
Nice of you to join us, Mr. Stratos.
举个势能在日常生活中作用的例子
And what's an everyday example of potential energy at work?
我给个提示 答案就在本章中找
I'll give you a hint... it was covered in the chapter.
有人知道吗
Anyone know the answer?
裘德真的吻了你吗
Is it true Jude kissed you?
谁说的
Who said that?
这个...他是在储物柜那里吻的你
Well, I mean, he did it at your locker,
所以 基本所有人都看到了
so, like, everyone saw it.
是又怎样
So what if he did?
他不是同性恋吗
Isn't he gay?
这事跟你真没啥关系 达莉亚
It really isn't any of your business, Daria.
那康纳呢
What about Connor?
康纳怎么了
What about Connor?
他人在洛杉矶
He lives in LA.
你好吗
Are you okay?
不好 一点都不好
No, I'm not. I'm very much not okay.
这我看出来了
Yeah, well, I got that.
那我能做什么
Is there anything I can do?
你要和莱克茜和好吗
Are you back together with Lexi?
没有 我们是谈了一下 但...
No. I mean, we talked about it, but, you know...
好
Good.
你想做♥爱♥吗
You want to have sex?
玛丽安娜
Mariana?
尼克还好吗
Hey, uh, is Nick okay?
他来了吗 我给他发了短♥信♥他没回
Is he here? I texted him, but he hasn't answered me.
第一节课他迟到了 看着不对劲
Well, he was late during first period and he seemed kind of off.
很不对劲
Like, really off.
我得走了
I gotta run.
-别这样 -抱歉 哥们儿
- Don't... don't do that. - All right, I'm sorry, man.
-跟你玩呢 真是 -知道
- I'm just messing with you, jeez. - Yeah.
我看玛丽安娜好像在找你
I... I think Mariana is looking for you.
是吗 我也在找她呢
Oh, yeah? Yeah, I'm looking for her too.
你...你是不是病了
Uh, hey, are you... are you sick or something?
没有啊 怎么了
No, why?
随便问问
Just checking.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
是吗 谢谢 哥们儿
Oh, yeah? Thanks, man.
愿不愿帮你好朋友一个忙
How would you like to do your good friend a little favor?
尼克
早
到了吗
正想你呢
人呢
知道你在 为什么不回我 出什么事了吗
看到你昨晚在车♥库♥吻马特
不是你想的那样 我保证 老地方见吧
好
为什么当时不说
Why didn't you tell us?
我不想毁了这个家
I didn't want to destroy the family.
一得知我可以被收养
As soon as we found out that I could get adopted,
我们马上就终止了一切关系
we stopped everything right away.
那以后我们什么都没做
We haven't done anything since.
我们现在是一家人
We are family now.
仅因为这样 你就把我们蒙在鼓里吗
That's the only reason you let us go through with it?
就因为你不想毁了这个家吗 凯丽
Because you didn't want to destroy the family, Callie?
不 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
我爱你们 我希望你们是我的妈妈
I love you both and I want you to be my moms.
真不敢相信 一直以来
I can't believe this was going on
这些就发生在我们眼皮底下
all this time right under our noses.
-为什么我们没有察觉 -史戴菲
- How did we not know this was happening? - Stef.
现在不是追究责任的时候
It's not the time. It's not the time.
我们也爱你 凯丽
We love you too, Callie.
只是我们一时无法接受
It's... it's just a lot to wrap our heads around.
如果我们告诉了你们 你们会怎么做
If we had told you, what would you have done?
-有时间吗 -麦克 你来做什么
- Hey, you got a sec? - Mike, what are you doing here?
尼克·斯超诺斯今天来学校了吗
Is Nick Stratos in school today?
我不...
Uh... I don't...
-我看看 -怎么了 出什么事了吗
- Let me check. - Why? Is everything okay?
他爸爸的仓库着火了
Uh, there was a fire at his dad's warehouse.
-什么 -他没在上课
- What? - He's not in class.
-怎么回事 -看起来像有人纵火
- What happened? - Looks like arson.
你还好吗 你看起来不太好
Are you okay? You don't look so good.
你没事吧
Are you feeling okay?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, um, I'm so, so sorry
你在车♥库♥看到我和麦特
that you saw Mat and me in the garage.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
但是我发誓 事情并不是那样的
but I swear, that's not what's going on.
我会告诉你所有的事 好吗
I'm gonna tell you everything, okay?
所有的事
Everything.
好
Okay.
麦特给我写了个字条
Mat wrote me a note
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表