剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表
莎莉发现了波特老师在相亲网站上的资料
Sally found Ms. Porter's profile on some dating website
勾引男人和女人
soliciting men and women.
那个词是"寻觅" 不是"勾引"
The term is "seeking," Not "soliciting."
随便了
Whatever the case,
我们女儿不会去见董事会
our daughter's not going in front of any board.
这种事影响人的名声
Incidents like these follow people,
莎莉那么努力
and Sally has worked too hard
不能让她的名声受损
to have her reputation called into question.
如果莎莉不愿意说出实情我很抱歉
I'm sorry if Sally's not willing to tell her story.
我不太明白 你们想让我们怎样处理
I'm not exactly sure how you want us to handle this.
我们希望学校开除波特女士
We'd like to see Ms. Porter fired.
没有正当原因是不能开除她的
She can't be fired without documented cause.
如果我是你 我会在她毁掉此校名声前
Well, I'd try to find a cause if I were you,
找出一个原因
before you allow her to ruin the reputation of this school.
同时 保证她远离我们的女儿
In the meantime, make sure she stays away from our daughter.
莎莉
Sally.
还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
当然记得
Uh, yeah, of course.
那我呢
What about me?
几年前我就试过销掉案底
Tried to get off the list a few years back.
但是没用
You know, didn't happen.
跟一个律师谈过 她说基本不可能
Talked to a lawyer, she said it was almost impossible.
不可能是因为 你没有安娜和她父母...
Impossible if you don't have a letter of support from the...
也就是
from Ana and her parents,
报♥警♥抓你的人的支持信
the people who called the cops on you in the first place.
你父母愿意吗
Your folks are willing to do that?
我觉得他们会
I think they will be.
所以你还没问过他们
So you haven't asked them?
他们正在考虑
They're thinking about it.
但我很会说服人
But I can be very persuasive.
大家都觉得我是个做律师的料
Everyone thinks I should be a lawyer one day.
我是说...
Well, I mean, I...
我现在雇不起律师 所以...
I don't have money for one now, so...
你不需要
You don't need one.
你只需要填写这份
All you have to do is fill
我们请求赦免的请♥愿♥书
out this petition for a pardon and submit it
跟安娜和她父母的支持信一起提交即可
along with the letters of support from Ana and her parents.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing all this?
帮我洗清身份
You know, trying to get me off the list?
一定要有个理由吗
Does there have to be a reason?
我能想想吗
Can I think about it?
当然 你想怎样都行
Sure. Whatever you want.
我得走了
Oh, um, I have to go.
今天是我的生日 或者是我们的生日
It's my birthday... or our birthday.
我
Oh, I...
生日快乐
Uh, happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
安娜
Ana?
我想再呆一会儿 叙叙旧
I think I'm gonna stick around for a bit, to catch up.
好的 那今晚聚会见
Right. So then I'll see you tonight at the party?
跟黑素斯说生日快乐
Uh, hey, tell Jesus happy birthday.
当然 我会的
Sure. I'll do that.
那么
So...
是啊
Ha. Yeah.
你要不要来点
Um, can I get you one?
这都是尼克弄的吗 真的
Nick did all this? Really?
是的 我知道 他是个成年人
I know, right. He's major.
天啊 你真是迷上他了
Oh my God, you so have it bad for him.
那麦特怎么办
What about Matt?
哪个麦特
Matt who?
只有一个问题
There's only one problem.
我都没时间和尼克单独相处
I haven't gotten a second alone with Nick.
他一直在楼下和黑素斯称兄道弟
He's been too busy bro-ing out downstairs with Jesus.
我去拿点饮料
I'm gonna get a drink.
你好美
Look at you.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我很好
Yeah, great.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God!
不好意思 你邀请了莎莉·本顿吗
Um, sorry, you invited Sally Benton?
就是她让《罗密欧与朱丽叶》停演了
After she got R&J thrown off campus?
布兰登 我们不能那么小气
Brandon, we can't be petty.
我还得和她一起当纪律委员呢
I still have to work with her on honor board.
而且 她真的很受欢迎
Plus, she's like, really popular.
我如果不邀请她
If I didn't invite her, like,
高年级的姑娘们是不会来的
none of the senior girls would've come.
-她在这儿 -你好
- There she is! - Hi!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
莎莉·本顿来了
Wow. Sally Benton's here.
蒙绨品味不赖嘛
Well, Monte sure does have a type, doesn't she?
你还觉得那个吻是莎莉主动的吗
Still think Sally initiated that kiss?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
玩得高兴吗
You having fun?
高兴
Yeah.
裘德在哪儿
Where's Jude?
可能在楼上吧
Um, upstairs, I think.
我不懂他为什么放弃去洛杉矶
I don't know why he decided not to go to LA
只为独自一人坐在墙角
so he could just sit in the corner by himself.
什么
What?
我可能 知道为什么
Oh, I just... I might have an idea.
康纳给了他一张照片
Uh, he got this picture from Connor.
什么照片
What kind of picture?
行了 他跟你说的吗
Okay! Um, what, he told you about it?
不是 我只是撞见了
No, I sort of accidentally intercepted it.
我觉得这有点吓到他了
And I think it freaked him out a little.
因为他问我 我是怎么学会 那个的
'Cause he asked me where I learned to, you know, "Do it."
-你怎么说的 -看小黄♥片♥
- And what'd you say? - Porn.
什么
What?
注意了 滑板少年们
Ahem. Attention, skater boys.
你们如果厌烦了在滑道上滑来滑去
If you're tired of playing with your half-pipe,
我建议你们上来
I suggest you make your way
试试真正的节奏感
up here for some real bumpin' and grindin'.
什么
Oh, what?
等等 这就让你们上钩吗
Wait, that's all it takes?
你们真是弱爆了 别这样
You guys are weak, come on!
你还记得以前这里只是滑板聚会
Yo, seriously, you remember when this was just a skate party
只有五个人和几块披萨的时候吗
with like five dudes and some pizza?
是啊 我也不记得了
Yeah, me neither.
哥们 今天也是玛丽安娜的生日
Dude, it's Mariana's birthday, too.
她差不多是我女朋友 我不能把她晾在一边
And she's kind of my girlfriend. I can't just leave her hanging.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
-谢谢 哥们 -没事
- Hey, thanks, man. - Yeah.
准备好跳舞了吗
Are you ready for some dancing?
-来吧 -我不想跳
- Come on. - Uh-uh.
维克多 纸杯蛋糕真好吃
Mmm, cupcakes are delicious, Victor.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽安娜在面包店
Mariana couldn't stop sampling
和我们工作的时候不停地吃
them when she worked with us at the bakery.
那必须的
I bet.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good girl.
你把她和黑素斯教得很好
You've done so well by her and Jesus.
谢谢 维克多
Thank you, Victor.
但你真的觉得
But do you really think
帮助加布摆脱性侵记录
helping Gabe get off this sex offender registry
是个好主意吗
is a good idea?
不好意思 谁在帮加布
I'm sorry, who's helping Gabe?
玛丽安娜
Mariana.
你怎么不跳舞
Why aren't you dancing?
我没有舞伴
I don't really have anyone to dance with.
剧集 | 寄养家庭(2013) | 导航列表