剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
No.
不可能的
Definitely not.
它只能为我争取到更多的时间
It's--it's just giving me more time.
但具体能争取多少谁也不知道
We don't even know how much.
我原本希望能撑到你毕业的时候
I was hoping to make it to your graduation,
但现在我不想去了
but I don't want to be there
因为以我现在的状态来看
feeling the way that I've been feeling.
如果知道这样的选择
I don't want to be a shitting, exhausted,
会把我变成一个整天满腹牢骚
forgetting version of myself
脾气暴躁的老女人
and know that I chose that.
那我
I just--
那我还是希望
I just want to...
能尽可能的
feel like me
做真实的自我
for as long as I can.
所以...
So...
我决定放弃化疗
I think I need to quit chemo.
你会支持我的决定吗?
Would that be all right with you?
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是会去参加你的毕业典礼的 知道么?
I could still make it to your graduation, you know?
指不定哪天就会有一个新的医学实验成功了
You know, we're still hoping for a new clinical trial.
谢尔曼医生说不定明天就打电♥话♥
And Dr. Sherman could call me tomorrow
来告诉我找到治愈的方法了
and say they found a cure.
最后一个
Last one.
太棒了!
Ah, that is awesome.
酷!
Yes!
你要永远乐观
Always looking up.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
挺好的
Can't argue with that.
托马斯 活过一生
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表