剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
算了 我给自己留着
Fine. I'll keep it for myself.
我会说 "我钓到一条大的"
Mine would be, "Hey, I got a big one."
我在说钓鱼
I'm talking about fishing.
我在临死前的生死关头钓到一条大鱼
I got a big one on the line just before I die.
那肯定会让我高兴
That would make me happy, anyway.
我要是现在就要死了 我会说
If I died right now, my last words would be,
"我饿死了"
"I'm starving."
能与全家人在一起对我意味着太多了
It means so much to have my whole family here.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
就我们那臭小子不在
Everyone except our deadbeat son.
也许我应该把这句作为遗言
Maybe that should be my line...
"我真幸运"
"Lucky me."
看来不行 还太早
Nope. Too soon.
亚当
Adam?
他上楼了
He went upstairs.
我想先跟你单独谈谈
I wanted us to speak privately first.
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, god. Oh, god.
亚当还是被退学了吗
Did adam finally flunk out of school?
我使尽了方法
I tried everything.
凯西 你知道的 三周后
Cathy, as you know, in three weeks,
亚当的班级就高三了
Adam's class becomes seniors.
他不会在其中的
He won't be joining them.
不是他失败了 是我失败了
Oh. He didn't fail. I failed.
亲爱的 不是你的错
Honey, it's not your fault.
康妮 关于这事
Connie, there's got to be something
我们肯定能做点什么 对吗
that we could do about this, right?
也许 做些测试或者参加暑期学校
Maybe--I don't know-- some testing or some summer school,
多一些指导之类的
a little bit of tutoring maybe?
贾米森先生 他已经都参加过了
Mr. Jamison, he did all that already.
事实上 他做的更多
In fact, he did much more than that.
我不知道他什么时候睡觉
I don't know when he slept,
但他用几个月的时间
but he managed to acquire
就在网上修完了
a year's worth of high-school credits
高三一整年的学分
online in a few months,
我检查过了 并且认可了
which I reviewed, signed off on,
这就是为什么
which is why...
天哪 -我的老天
Oh, shit. - Oh, my god, buddy.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
尊贵的来宾 家长
honored guests, proud parents,
今天 我非常荣幸地
it is with the greatest of pleasure and relief
将毕业证书
that I present this diploma of completion today
授予亚当·贾米森
to Adam Jamison.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
亚当
Adam!
妈 我知道你特别想看到我毕业
Mom, I know how much you wanted to see me graduate.
你们庆祝我就先告辞了
I'm gonna let you folks celebrate in peace.
西山高中
亚当·贾米森
毕业证书
我还要去查逃学的学生
I have a truant I need to check on.
但愿家访都能这么开心
If only every home visit were this fun.
老兄 太牛了
Oh, dude, this is awesome!
谢谢 -我真为你骄傲
Thank you. - I'm so proud of you.
谢谢爸
Thanks, dad.
恭喜你 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
跟他一样 但我是真心的
What he said, dude, but with real feeling.
我很抱歉我错过了早餐
Look, I'm sorry I missed breakfast, mom.
我得去拿我的帽子和长袍
I had to get my cap and gown.
甜心
Oh, sweetie.
没关系
That's okay.
妈 别哭
Mom, don't cry.
我看到了你毕业
I got to see you graduate.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
我真幸运
Oh, lucky me.
还是太早了
And still too soon.
我真高兴我能
I'm very happy I was alive
活着吃这顿早饭
for this breakfast.
我也是
Me too.
我要送一个特尔克去医院
I am taking one Tolke to the hospital
送另一个去公交车站
And the other to the bus station.
爸爸
Oh, dad.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
下个周末我再开车来看你 好吗
I'm gonna drive down next weekend to see you, okay?
我会把药带着 我有一大堆
I'll bring some of that medicine with me. I got plenty.
你再来我会很高兴 别喝多了就行
I would love that. Please do it sober.
我答应你 照顾好你自己
Promise. Take care of yourself, okay?
下周见
Next week.
亚当会一直在医院陪着你
Adam will be with you the whole time in the hospital.
你不会有事的
You'll do great.
除非我死在手术台上
Unless I die on the table.
快说几句话 不要让那些成为你的遗言
Say something fast so those aren't your last words.
葛萝莉亚·史丹能的胸部
Oh... Gloria Steinem's tits.
你个怪胎
You freak.
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
我爱你 肖恩 -我也爱你
I love you, Sean. - Back at you.
安德莉亚 我不想让你洗盘子
Andrea, I don't want you doing the dishes.
伊娜会来的 她会帮忙的
Ina will be here. And she can help.
再说了 你得去打包行李了
Besides, you have to go pack.
事实上 我决定不去纽约了
Actually, I decided against New York.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我觉得你们大家
Well, I just figured you guys
这个夏天会需要留在这
could use my help around here for the summer.
纽约也跑不了
New york will always be there.
我告诉艾萨克的时候
When I told Isaac,
他把一盒纽扣撇地上了
he threw a box of buttons across the floor.
他会消气的
He'll get over it.
安德莉亚
Andrea...
你不能放弃那个实习机会
You are not giving up that internship.
你得去 你现在就去
You go. You go right now.
你去告诉麦兹拉西先生你改变主意了
You tell Mr. Mizrahi you changed your mind.
我想和你在一起
I want to be here with you.
安德莉亚
Andrea...
你
You...
你跟我说过
You told me
我要为我的人生而战
I had to fight for my life.
你也必须这么做
And that's what you have to do.
我不会让你因为我
I will not let you
放弃这个机会
give up this opportunity for me.
你会有前途的
Mm-mm. You are going places.
我也有我的前方
So am I.
但是方向不同
But they're in different directions.
我不会让你走我的方向
I will not let you go where I'm going.
但是如果你
But what if you--
你是说你去那之后我死了怎么办
You mean what if I die when you're there?
很可能会
Most likely I will.
那就让我死的时候
Then let me die imagining you
幻想着你穿着最美丽闪亮的衣服
wrapped in the most beautiful sparkly fabric
和你的朋友们笑着走过百老汇大街
walking down Broadway with your friends smiling.
这是我希望见到的样子
That is how I want to think of you.
那么
So...
你快去 你去找他
You go. You find him.
你求他再给你那个实习的机会
You beg for that internship back.
好的
Okay.
你知道我现在要说什么 对吧
Well, you know what I have to say now, don't you?
求你别说
Please don't say it.
我们一起来说
We'll say it together.
好吧
Okay.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
肖恩
Sean--
你要是现在从你菊花里拿出一块劳力士
If you pull a goddn rolex out of your ass,
我就从这轮床上下去
I'm getting off this gurney.
凯西·特尔克(她爸爸)
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表