剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
这整件事情是我妻子的主意...
This whole thing was my wife's idea...
我活着的妻子
my alive wife.
你结婚了?
You're married?
是的
Yeah.
当然 你结过婚
Of course you are.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
- 当然 - 你知道
- Of course. - You know,
她找到这个网站
she found the website.
她填了这个简历
And she filled out the profile.
那个 嗯
And, um, you know,
她有癌症
she has cancer, you know?
她就要死于癌症了
Going to die of cancer.
我觉得她只是...
And I think she just...
她想知道我会好好的
she just wants to know that I'm gonna be okay.
对不起 我真是太难堪了
I'm so sorry. I'm very embarrassed.
就算她已经不在了
And even if she weren't still here,
我可能也不会来约会
I don't know if I could do this.
我丈夫去世十年了
I've been a widow for ten years.
五年后我才会想
It was five before I could even think
要出去约个会
about going on a date.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
对于你的事 我很难过
I'm sorry that this is happening to you.
我知道
Yeah.
她超喜欢你的
She likes you very much.
喜欢你的档案 希望能和你做朋友
Loves your profile, wishes you could be friends.
现在这样多尴尬啊?
How fucked up is that?
一个芝士蛋糕
One cheesecake,
两个叉子?
two forks?
留下来吃蛋糕吧 好吗?
Stay and have some cake. Okay?
- 嘿 - 一个人吗?
- Hey. - Table for one?
不是 谢谢 我...
No, thank you. I just...
我得把钱包给它的主人
I have to give someone their wallet.
不知道他们还在不在这里
I'm not sure if they're still here.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
那个地方挺好玩的
You know, that place is fun.
是 对啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 我去过那里 我去过
No, I've been there. I've been there.
认识你很高兴
I'm very glad to meet you.
这样看来 你真是个好人
That's very nice of you, under the circumstances.
你能把这个给他吗?
Would you do it?
那个穿褐色外套的男士
It's that man in the tan jacket.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- No problem. - Thank you.
嗯 嗯
Mm. Mm-hmm.
你的化验报告不错啊
So your labs are very good.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
在去年 除了牙痛外
Well, other than a toothache, like, a year ago,
这个我已经在健康记录上标示出来了
which I indicated in my health history,
我的身体棒得很
I am fit as a fiddle.
O型血 这对于肾脏捐赠来说是普遍适用的
Blood type "O," which is universal for kidney donation.
这只是基础
That's just preliminary,
- 当然啦 - 是
- of course. - Yeah.
我们还要做个组织配对
And then we'd also need a tissue match,
其中还会有更多的检测
which would involve more tests.
我主意已定了 医生
I'm highly motivated, doctor.
我知到你以前有过
I see you also have had
一些精神上的健康问题
some mental health issues in the past.
不瞒你说 是有过
Not gonna lie, had my moments.
但是我感觉在这段时间里
But I feel like I've been
已经稳定很多了
on a pretty even keel for a while now,
我也准备好要回报社会了
and I'm really ready to give back to my community.
你看 就是这样
You see, that's the thing.
活人捐赠器官 做你想做的事
Living donation, what you want to do,
这一点都不寻常
isn't that common.
考虑到你的精神病史
And given your mental history,
我们必须要确定你真的
we need to be absolutely certain that you are of sound mind
清楚自己为什么要这么做
and that you are very clear about why you're doing this.
医生
Doc.
可能我那不太理想的精神疾病
I may have had a few bouts
有发作过几次...
of less-than-optimal mental health...
但我的肾脏绝对是健康的
but my kidneys are completely sane.
我认为你对我这个情况的
You know, I thought you'd be
反应也太大了
a little bit more enthusiastic about my gesture.
考虑到你的精神病史
This seems to be an impulsive decision.
这看来像是个冲动的决定
And given your psychological profile,
这的确需要细细地考量
that is a significant concern.
等等 你要拒绝我的肾脏吗?
Wait, wait. Are you rejecting my kidney?
我是说你应该再好好想想
I'm saying you should take some time to think about it.
听我说 医生
Look, look, doctor.
你是专业人士没错
I know that you're the professional here,
但也让我跟你说一些
but let me just explain something
没有记录在档案里的事
that might not be in the file,
你说不定还会感到惊讶呢
that you're otherwise pretty impressed with.
来这儿之前 我就已经想过了
I have taken some time, before I even got here.
我...我没有工作
I... I don't have a job.
也没有伴侣
I'm not in a relationship.
据我所知也没有孩子
No kids that I know of.
我...整天呆在一套别人白给的房♥子里
I just... I sit around a house I got for free,
没事就看看一个过世的女士的邮件
and I flip through a dead lady's junk mail.
自己都闲得发霉了
Maybe I do a little composting.
所以我有时间来考虑这其中的风险
So I've had time to think about this
以及为何我仍然想要做这件事
and the risks and why I still wanna do it.
我一开始没有告诉你的是
And what I didn't say to you right off the bat
我... 我有...
is that I... I'm just a guy...
有一个
with a sister,
美丽 大方
a beautiful, generous,
有时候又很恼人的妹妹
occasionally irritating sister
她就要死了
who's dying.
而我想做的只是救救她
And all I've ever wanted to do is save her life.
可是...
But, um...
我救不了
I can't.
但这绝对不会就这么算了
That's not how our story's gonna end.
我相信自己还是可以
But I have to believe that there is
帮助一些人的
somebody else out there who I can help.
也许他们的兄弟
And maybe they have a brother
因为有了我的帮助
who will get to be with them
而能够和家人一起走过漫长的人生
for a whole, long lifetime because of me.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
我... 我几天前把婚纱带来这里
I... I brought my wedding dress in here
现在我真希望当时没那么做
the other day, and now I really wish I hadn't.
我... 我还想留着它久一点
I just... I wanna hang onto it for a little bit longer.
必要的话我会买♥♥回来的
I'll buy it back if I have to.
看看那边架上的礼服堆里有没有
Check the rack back there with the formals.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
这个我帮你
I can help you with this too.
好的
Okay.
把这里铺开
Lay this out.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 噢 你好漂亮
- What do you think? - Oh, you look so great.
太棒了
That's perfect.
我肯定忘不了这次
I'll definitely remember that.
嘿 不好意思把闪粉弄得满地都是
Oh, hey. Sorry about all the glitter on the floor.
我会清理干净的
I'll vacuum it up.
不 别管了 我喜欢这个
No, leave it. I like it.
噢 安德莉亚 真好看
Oh, Andrea, that is stunning.
小女我的灵感又回来了
Girlfriend got her sparkle back.
我从法老王和其他埃及富人那里
I found some inspiration in king tut
找到了些灵感
and a bunch of other, like, rich Egyptians.
嘿 你知道吗? 那些暴君们
Hey, did you know that the pharaohs
都想和自己的财产埋在一起
wanted to be buried with all their stuff?
他们认为来世他们还能
They thought that they could take everything with them
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表