剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
亚当 宝贝
Adam, sweetie.
该死 我错过了你...
Shit. I missed your...
- 现在几点了? - 没事的 我...
- What time is it? - It's okay. I'm...
不不不 我睡过头了
No, no, no, no, no. I overslept.
嗯 从一到十级
Uh, on a scale from 1 to 10,
你有多痛?
how bad is the pain?
6.5吧 我不知道
6.5. I don't know.
这是... 我都糊涂了
This is... I'm confused.
十级很糟糕吗?
Is 10 good or bad?
我想"呕"
I'm like a "ugh"
在疼痛记录表上
on the pain chart thing.
感觉怎么样 老婆? 一到十级?
How you feeling, honey? 1 to 10?
- 当心点 老爸 这里 - 你们 你们
- Look out, dad. Here. - Guys, guys.
我以为你七点就给她吃药了呢
I thought you got her meds at 7:00 A.M.
我睡过头了 好吧?
I overslept, okay?
早上七点是你负责的 知道不?
It is your job to cover the 7:00 A.M., okay?
现在她这么痛苦
Now she's writhing in pain.
- 保罗 我就六级吧 - 这样很糟糕诶!
- Paul, I'm like a 6. - Well, that's bad!
好啦 只有四级
Okay, I'm a 4.
你本来才应该负责早上的 好吗?
You should have taken the mornings, okay?
可是你想要晚上的
But you wanted nights.
是啊 全都交给我
Clearly, I should have taken both.
好了!
Enough!
该走了
Time to go.
哦
Oh.
讨厌
Damn it.
我从来都没去过火腿博物馆
I never made it to the spam museum.
一直都离那里这么近...
I was so close this whole time...
火腿邻居
spam adjacent.
要不要停下? 嘿...
Should we stop? Hey...
谁想吃不知名的肉啊?
Anybody hungry for mystery meat?
如果我是火腿
I mean, if I were spam,
要是人们借我的名义在网上卖♥♥壮♥阳♥药♥的话
I'd be mighty angry that people were using my name
我一定会气死的
to sell penis enlargement pills on the Internet.
你怎么还笑得出来?
How can you laugh right now?
我都不知道我们干嘛要这么做
I don't even understand why we're doing this.
为什么...为什么你就放弃了呢 妈?
Like, why... why are you just giving up, mom?
为什么你不能和我们一起在家?
Why can't you stay at home with us?
靠边停
Pull over.
靠边停
Pull over.
我们该做的都做了
We've been over this.
我的肿瘤在变大 我好不起来了 亚当
My tumors are growing. I'm not getting better, Adam.
我脑袋里面的那个...
The one in my brain...
我都忘记你♥爸♥爸是谁了
I forgot who your father was.
它往左边挪了一毫米 我才记起他来
It moved a millimeter to the left, I remembered him,
我的眼睛就更惨了
my eyes got all screwed up.
我也不知道接下来会怎样
And I don't know what's coming next.
你们已经把我
You guys have done an amazing job
照顾得很好了 但我不是你们生活的全部
of taking care of me, but it can't all be about me.
已经够了
It's enough.
你很累 又缺课
You're tired. You're missing class.
还和爸爸起争执
You're arguing with your father.
在安养院里
And in hospice,
他们一天二十四小时都会照顾我的...
they'll take care of me 24-7...
止痛药 食物 所有的一切
pain meds, food, everything.
我并没有放弃
And I'm not giving up.
我只是为我们大家...
I'm making a choice...
做了一个选择
for all of us.
我们还是可以期待奇迹出现的
We can still hope for a miracle,
但如果没有的话
but if there isn't one,
我可不想让我们家永远地变成
I don't want our home to forever be known
"老妈翘辫子的地方"
as "the place mom kicked it."
我想要那里有你们快乐的回忆...
I want happy memories for you there...
只有快乐
only happy.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
噢 天呐 这帮人
Oh, for God's sake, people,
如果这是我的最后一程
if this is gonna be my last ride,
那最好比现在要更有趣
it better get more fun than this.
靠边停
Pull over again.
死人要开车了
Dead woman driving.
- 凯西- 你不能
- Cathy. - You can't.
如果我连一个愉快的谈话都不能享受到
If I can't have one enjoyable conversation,
那我至少也要让自己
I'm gonna at least give
有最后一次快乐的驾驶经历吧
myself one final joyride.
不用担心... 如果我眯起眼
And don't worry... if I squint,
我还是能辨认出中线在哪里的
I can just make out where the center line is.
你开吧
Why not?
妈 开慢点
Mom, slow down.
噢噢噢! 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Honey, honey, honey.
噢 慢点 宝贝! 慢点!
Whoa, slow down, honey! Slow down!
- 抓紧了! - 冲啊!
- Hang on! - Do it, baby!
老天呐!
Jesus Christ!
宝贝 你看得到吗? 看得到吗?
Honey, can you see? Can you see?
噢 太爽了!
Oh, this is awesome!
我靠! 靠!
Fuck me! Fuck me!
噢 天啊 我们要死了! 要死了!
Oh, God, we're gonna die! We're gonna die!
慢点 妈!
Slow down, mom!
耶 靠他♥娘♥的♥! 哦!
Yeah, motherfuckers! Whoo!
凯西说真的 快停下
Cathy, seriously, stop.
停车吧 一点也不好玩
Please stop. It's not funny.
我们死定了
We're not gonna make it.
- 嗯 - 哦 老天
- Uh - Oh. Jesus.
- 哦 老天啊 - 靠
- Oh, thank God. - Shit.
好了 大... 大家都镇定些
All right, ev... everyone just be calm...
要乖乖的有礼貌
And be nice and polite
还要...微笑
and just... and smile.
- 我去 - 这哪里是礼貌
- Fuckin' man. - This is not polite.
我得做我该做的嘛
Well, I need to do what I have to do.
我是黑人
I'm black.
驾照 登记簿
License, registration.
夫人 知道我为什么要你靠边停吗?
Ma'am, you know why I pulled you over?
我猜得到啊
Well, I have an educated guess.
你继续 你才是警♥察♥
But go ahead. You're the one with the badge.
你告诉我吧 我猜你一定最喜欢这段了
You tell me. I bet this is your favorite part.
继续
Go ahead.
你在限速五十迈的地方飙到了九十迈
You were going 90 in a 50 zone.
- 天啊 - 还好啦
- Jesus. - Not bad.
你们有一车的人
You have a full car here.
照这个速度 一场车祸可能会致伤
At that speed, an accident could lead to injuries
甚至是死亡
or even fatalities.
我有过这种想法
Well, you know, I have, at one time or another,
杀光所有我载的人
wanted to kill each of my passengers.
回的漂亮
Right back at ya.
夫人 你是在顶嘴吗?
Ma'am, are you talking back to me?
没错 我就是在顶撞你
Yep. I am most definitely sassin' you.
我可以给你开一张扰乱社会治安的罚单
I could give you a ticket for disorderly conduct.
警官 我就是个不正常的人
Well, officer, I'm fairly disordered.
你能给我也写一张吗?
Could you write me one too?
很抱歉 警官
I apologize, officer.
我...我在想
I... I'm wondering,
你是生下来就这么的被动反抗呢
were you born being passive-aggressive,
还是说戴上太阳眼镜就这反应?
or did that just come with the reflective sunglasses?
- 老天啊 - 在学校里你是
- Oh, boy. - Were you the one
被欺负的人 还是欺负别人的混♥蛋♥?
who got beaten up at school, or were you the bully?
不 真的 我很想知道
No, really, I'm curious.
这是超速的
This is for the speeding.
这是...
And this one's...
顶撞我的
for the sass.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表