剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
天使?
Angel?
天使
Angel.
九月
五个月后
奇怪 因为骨灰应该更像...
It's weird, because you think ashes are gonna be more like...
骨灰?
Ashes?
对啊 可是...
Yeah, but...
我也不知道... 就是...
I don't know... there's just...
有些很重的东西在里面
there's chunky stuff in it.
尘归尘
Well, ashes to ashes,
灰尘就变成这些厚重的东西
dust to chunky matter.
有一点骨头
It's bits of bone.
骨头和 嗯...
You know, bone and, um...
有没有可能其中的一些是
What if some of it's left over
之前某人火化后剩下的啊?
from whoever was cremated beforehand?
噢 拜托 太变♥态♥了吧
Oh, come on, that's morbid.
你们都好变♥态♥
Y'all are morbid.
玛勒妮 我好难过
I'm depressed, Marlene.
我体会不到
Can't relate.
我的宝贝来到我身边真是太好了
I'm so thrilled to have my boy back.
托马斯 你的葬礼就在几步路的地方
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to
我都不能去真是抱歉
your funeral ten feet away,
但我真是冷到骨头里去了
Thomas, but my bones are cold from the inside out.
哦 听起来好像你又戴上有色眼镜了
Oh, it sounds like you've got your crap-colored glasses on.
你想要墓志铭上写什么?
What do you want your epitaph to say?
你觉得自己的目标都实现了吗?
You think you've fulfilled all your goals?
你有过追求吗?
Did you have any goals?
这个怎么样 "托马斯...
What about, "Thomas...
他曾在睡觉的地方拉便便
he once shit where he lay
并且都没有意识到"?
and didn't seem to notice"?
这个怎么样
How about,
"我真幸运 都不知道自己生病了"?
"Lucky me, I had no idea I was sick"?
噢 振作一点
Oh, cheer up.
至少你手术后有了一个好看的新发型
At least your surgery got you a sensible new hairdo.
每次我看着它 我就...
Every time I look at it, I just...
我就会想象那些医生在我脑袋里
I just think about those doctors inside my head,
碰我的脑纹
touching my brain wrinkles.
你是不是情愿他们留一些金属条在里面
Would you have preferred that they left those mets in there,
- 用力地压着你的脑袋? - 也许吧
- pressing on your brain? - Maybe.
老实说
Honestly.
如果他们对那个有责任...
I mean, if they're what's responsible for that...
那个梦 幻觉...
that dream, that hallucination...
随便你想怎么叫它...
whatever it is you want to call it...
它让我觉得自己在阳光下的小船上
that made me feel like I was on a boat in the sun
吃着甜橙 那个天使是真的...
eating oranges, that angel was real...
如果这就是将死之人会经历的事
I mean, if that's what happens when you're about to die,
你做了一个如此美妙的梦...
you just get to experience some beautiful dream...
而不是像现在这样...
instead of feeling like this...
可能吧
Maybe.
太好了 现在换我抑郁了
Great. Now I'm depressed.
葬礼怎么样?
How'd it go?
我们的朋友已经被安葬好了
Our friend is buried.
我们也和它道别了
We have said our good-byes.
亚当还念了一小段不错的祈祷文...
Adam actually said a nice little prayer...
很窝心
quite lovely.
哦 那太好了
Oh, that's great.
我... 我打赌它一定是和玛勒妮在一起了
You know, I... I bet he's with Marlene.
你可以写 "托马斯吃鞋子"
You should write, "Thomas ate shoes."
或是 "它也许走了 但它的气味还在"
Or, "He may be gone, but he left his odor."
晚些时候见了
I'll see you guys later.
- 你去哪里? - 练足球?
- Where are you going? - Soccer practice?
- 哦 对 - 我送你
- Oh, right. - I'll drop you off.
我要回宿舍
I'm headed back to the dorms.
宿舍生活是我在大学里最喜欢的部分...
Dorm life was my favorite part of college...
就是个无忧无虑的乌托邦啊
just a carefree utopia.
哦 就是啊
Oh, I know.
我舍友和我一起装饰了寝室
My roommate and I are decorating our room
它看起来就像一个俱乐部...
so it looks like a club...
整个就像 迪斯科舞厅
disco ball, the whole thing.
超好玩的
Super fun.
噢 我真高兴 安德莉亚
Oh, that makes me so happy, Andrea.
谢谢你让我在这里洗衣服
Thanks for letting me do my laundry here, though.
对啊 谢天谢地你终于洗衣服了
Yeah, thanks for actually washing your clothes.
我也顺便把你们所有的衣服都洗了 J夫人
I did all of your laundry while I was at it, Mrs. J.
- 你不用做的 - 反正就在那里啊
- You didn't have to do that. - It was there.
而且 能看到亚当的鸡鸡也很值得
Plus, it was worth it to see Adam's cock.
哇!
Whoa!
- 什么? - 啊?
- What? - Huh?
我知道那些是你的公鸡拳击手
I know those were your rooster boxers.
嗯 有很多啊
Uh, there are multiple roosters,
所以就是"鸡"咯
so it would be "cocks."
- 我来开车 - 不 不要
- I'll drive. - No, you will not.
- 不要! - 不 不行
- No! - No, you will not.
为什么? 我还有一个星期就考驾照了
Why? I get my license in, like, a week.
说到这个
Well, speaking of which,
你想要在甜美的十六岁的时候做什么?
what do you want to do for your sweet 16?
我想考驾照
I want to get my license
还有别再说什么"甜美的十六岁"了
and have you stop calling it a "Sweet 16."
想不想要一个派对?
Don't you want a party?
不要 拜拜
No. See you guys later.
- 拜拜 - 拜
- See ya. - Bye.
我觉得该给他办个派对
I think we should throw him a party.
他想要考驾照 我觉得这就够了
He wants to get his license. You know, I think that's enough.
一个小晚餐?
A little dinner, you know?
你感觉怎么样?
How you doing?
怕死了
Filled with dread.
恐惧一波一波的袭来 我就想
I have these waves of panic, and I think,
"哦 老天啊 什么
"Oh, my God, what,
有人被卡在车底下了?"
is someone stuck under a car?"
然后我又想 "哦 不 不"
And then I think, "Oh, no, no."
是我四天后又要做一回化疗了
I just have my next round of chemo in four days.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
过来
Come here.
如果你要睡沙发
If you are going to sleep on the couch,
起来以后要把被子叠好
just fold the covers neatly when you get up.
好的 我可以弄好沙发
Okay. I can make my couch.
我来弄
I got it.
从上次的治疗到现在我还是觉得很累
It's just I'm still so tired from my last round.
你上♥床♥去吧?
Why don't you go to bed?
好 可我要是一直睡的话
Yeah, well, but if I just keep going to sleep,
可能就睡死过去了
I might as well be dead.
拜托不要这样说
You know, please don't talk that way.
我知道化疗很辛苦
You know, I know this chemo is tough,
但它能让你活下去 你得...
but it's keeping you alive. You got to...
什么?
What?
你得保持乐观的心态
Well, you have to focus on the positive.
你要 呃...
You know. You have to, um...
你想说就直说吧
You want to say it. Just say it.
打开开关
Flip that switch.
咚咚咚 有人在吗?
Knock, knock. Everybody decent?
是的 请进
Yes, we are. Come on in.
嗨 安柏
Hi, Amber.
拿了些"打开开关"台灯的雏形
Got the prototypes for the "Flip That Switch" lamp.
大约二十个 我把剩下的放进了车♥库♥
There's, like, 20 of 'em. I put the rest in the garage.
哇 让我看看
Oh, wow. Let's take a look.
你身体怎么样?
How are you doing?
非常好 谢谢关心 你呢?
Fantastic. Thanks for asking. How are you?
呃 很好
Uh, so good.
昨晚我读了保罗的书的第一个章节
I read the first chapter of Paul's book last night.
我觉得这就是你的演讲的打印版
I thought it was just gonna be like your lecture in print,
却比你的演讲更加的深入
but you go so much deeper than that.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表