剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
鲜花费
美人 感觉怎么样
Hi, pretty. How you feeling?
挺好 有点累
Good. Tired.
我给你做了个派
I made you a pie.
我秘制的草莓大黄派
It's strawberry rhubarb made from my own rhubarb.
这东西在后院疯长得跟大♥麻♥似的
Stuff grows like weeds out back.
伊娜 很美
Ina, it's beautiful.
我有东西要给你
I have something I want to give to you.
我不能接受
I can't take this.
我想让你过一个周末假期
I want you to take a little weekend vacation.
远离这一切
Get away from all this.
你应得的
You deserve it.
带你的丈夫去湖边
Take your husband to a lake.
游泳 开怀大笑 好吗 求你了
Swim, laugh, okay? Please.
我的弟弟
My brother...
我弟弟正在给别人捐一个肾
My brother is giving someone a kidney right now.
我这样做不算什么
This is the least I can do.
好吧 我收下
All right, I'll take it,
但你得先吃点派
But only if you have some pie.
去拿两个叉子
Go get two forks.
好的
Okay.
打扰一下 你们这有牡丹吗
Excuse me. Do you have any peonies?
有的
Yes, we do.
我能来一大束吗
Could I just get a whole bunch of them?
要你们这最好的
The best ones you have?
这位女士太幸运了
Someone's a lucky lady.
有人在吗
Hello?
保罗 真美
Oh, Paul, they're beautiful.
我很遗憾 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
她30分钟前去世了
She passed about 30 minutes ago.
很可能是因为动脉瘤
Probably an aneurysm.
她没有遭罪
She wasn't in any pain.
* 有一栋 石头垒起的屋子 *
There is a house built out of stone
* 木地板 斑驳墙 明净的窗 *
wooden floors, walls, and window sills
好了 现在你知道完整的故事了
Well, now you know the whole story...
我的人生故事
The story of my life.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我真的没必要发表什么意见
Well, I'm not really supposed to have an opinion.
但在我看来
But in my opinion...
那是很美好的一生
That was a good life.
那么 然后呢
So, what's next?
时间到了
Time's up.
你得走了
You get to go.
* 我造了 *
I built
* 一个家 *
a home
* 为了你 *
for you
* 也为了我 *
for me
* 直到 *
until
* 你悄然地消失 *
you disappeared
* 离开我 *
from me
* 离开你自己 *
from you
* 现在 *
and now
* 是时候 *
it's time
* 离开了 *
to leave
* 我这尘埃 *
and turn
* 已然落定 *
to dust
* 离开 *
leave
* 我这尘埃 *
and turn
* 已然落定 *
to dust
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表