剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
拥有所有的这些东西
to the afterlife, like everything.
像珠宝 香料 蜂蜜 黄金啊 等等...
Like, jewels and spices and honey, gold, and...
还有他们的猫
their cats.
我不知道这样做有没有意义
I'm not sure that that made a whole lot of sense,
不过 这些家伙真是打造坟墓的高手啊
but damn, these dudes knew how to rock a tomb.
你能做出来吗?
Could you make this?
- 课上用吗? - 给我的
- For class? - For me.
我想埋在里面
I wanna be buried in it.
别说的这么阴森
Don't be grim.
快答应我
Say yes.
不 我...我想要一件新裙子
No, I... I want a new dress.
我要是能在葬礼上穿着它
And I would love to know
会很高兴的
that I'm wearing this to my funeral.
是啊 我会把它做好的 J老师
Yeah. I'll do it up right, Mrs. J.
好
Good.
我觉得我也该像暴君一样
'Cause I think I should rock my casket
打点自己的棺材 你说呢?
like a pharaoh, don't you?
没错
I do.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
J老师 我会早点回来的
Mrs. J, I'll be home early.
如果你想要什么东西或有事
So call me if you want me
给我打电♥话♥就是了
to pick something up or whatever.
不用给我做早餐了 妈
Uh, no breakfast for me, mom.
我得早点去见莉迪亚
I gotta go meet Lydia early.
谢谢你请她当我的家教
Thank you for hiring her, by the way.
她...她真的很厉害
She's a... she's a kickass tutor.
再见 爱你哦
See ya, love you.
大明星!
Superstar!
昨晚真棒
Nice night.
不用再睡沙发了
No more sleeping on the couch.
鸡蛋要焦了 老婆
Eggs are burning, sweetie.
这下好了
There we go.
你是谁?
Who are you?
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表