剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
它坐到你床上 你就是那个要死的人
She sits on your bed, you're a goner.
它是猫科世界里残忍♥的侩子手
She's the grim reaper of the feline world.
好吧 再见 现在给我消失
Okay. Uh, bye-bye. Go away now.
滚开
Fuck off.
再见 走
Bye-bye. Shoo.
肖恩 你想走就走吧
Sean, if you want to go, it's okay.
是的 我有点不舒服
Yeah, I-I'm getting a little hivey.
走吧
Go.
我打算待一会儿
I'm gonna hang out for a while,
亚当半小时后就来
and Adam will be by in half an hour.
我去给你买♥♥个猫用玩具手♥枪♥
I'm gonna buy you a cat cap gun.
再见
Good-bye.
远离那只猫
Stay clear from that cat.
在我的监视下你别想杀死任何人
You are not killing anyone on my watch.
看看谁起床了啊
Oh, look who's up.
我用你的钱买♥♥了食物
I bought groceries with your money.
蛋和牛奶没了 很多东西都不够用了
We were out of eggs and milk, and pretty much everything else,
我之前没做过这事
and I've never done it before,
可能买♥♥错了些什么
so I probably bought the wrong stuff.
你见过安珀吗
Have you seen Amber?
我打算跟她讨论下
I'm supposed to go over
我接下来几周的行程
my schedule for the next couple weeks with her.
我找不到她
I can't find her.
她不会回来了
Yeah, um, she's not coming back
因为我把她炒了
because I fired her.
你做了什么
You what?
是的 她是个讨厌鬼
Yeah. She's a pain in the ass.
她正在 以我们家的事例写论文
She was, like, writing this paper about us,
把我们当畸形体一样研究
like we were mutants or something.
你把她炒了吗
You fired her?
你没权利炒她
You had no right to fire her.
她是我的人
She works for me.
你在管事吗
You're in charge?
抱歉 我就纳闷了 你不是连楼都不下嘛
I'm sorry. I was confused because you live upstairs.
亚当
Adam...
我真的感觉很不好
I'm feeling really shitty.
是吗 妈妈都快死了
Oh, yeah? Well, Mom's dying.
爸爸 你为什么不把该死的裤子穿上
Dad, why don't you throw on a fucking pair of pants
去看看你的老婆
and go see your wife?
我是你♥爸♥ 你不能那么跟我说话
I'm your father. You don't talk to me that way.
现在你开始摆父亲架子了吗
Oh, now you're all fatherly?
天呐 你真是可悲至极
Jesus, you're-- you're pathetic.
别让我做我会后悔的事 好吗
You don't make me do something I'm gonna regret, all right?
你指什么 像这样吗
What do you mean, like this?
他妈的你以为你是谁啊
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我
Get the fuck off me!
操
Fucker!
放...放手 -操
Get--get off! - Fuck!
护士
Nurse!
护士 护士
Nurse, nurse!
护士
Nurse!
这就是我所害怕的 你知道的吧
You know this was my fear, right?
我一离开 家里就分奔离析
I'd leave and everything would fall to pieces.
你们不是真想置对方于死地吧
I didn't think you'd actually try and kill each other.
他把安珀解雇了
He fired Amber.
真的吗
Re--really?
天啊 我喜欢那孩子
Oh, god, I love that kid.
没有你在身边 凯西
It hasn't been easy, Cathy...
很不容易
Not having you around.
我知道这对你来说很艰难
I know this has been hard on you...
让你惊慌
And scary.
我也很怕
I'm scared.
但我需要你成为坚强的一方
But I need you to be the strong one.
为了我
For me...
为了亚当
For Adam.
他还是个孩子 保罗
He's just a kid, Paul.
看上去不像 但仍是个孩子
I know he doesn't seem like it, but he still is.
养育他
Feed him.
拥抱他
Hug him.
多希望我能在那帮你
I wish I could be there to help you.
我一直在想象我们的家
I keep imagining the house
还有你们俩
and the two of you
而我只是个幽灵
and me just a shadow.
我只能躺在这 保罗
I can only lay here, Paul.
但你还能起身
But you can get up.
所以起身吧
So you get up.
试着继续前行 好吗
And you try and move on, okay?
好不好
Okay?
你打了你♥爸♥吗
So you beat up your Dad?
了不起
Impressive.
大学毕业典礼前我从没对我爸动过手
I didn't lay hands on my Pop until college graduation.
当时他喝得烂醉
He was so drunk,
所以我肯定他没半点感觉
I'm pretty sure he didn't feel a thing.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
宝贝
Baby.
你养了只猫吗
You have a cat?
闪闪 来见见亚当
Sparkles, meet Adam.
亚当 这是闪闪
Adam, Sparkles.
闪闪吗
Okay. Sparkles?
没错
Yeah.
我想要闪闪发光的感觉 知道吗
I-I wanted something light and bright, you know?
我是说 这只猫可没少见过黑暗的日子
I mean, this cat has seen some dark times, my friend.
我把它从黯淡中解救出来
I rescued her from a bleak situation,
要给它正能量
so I got to change up her energy,
所以给它戴了这小彩球头饰
Hence the--the little puff-ball headgear
还有写着"小公主"的娃娃T恤
And the, uh, the baby "T" that says "Princess".
你能相信他们真的有卖♥♥猫的衣服吗
Can you believe they actually sell cat clothes?
我差点就要给她买♥♥一件
I mean, I nearly walked out of that place
人造毛皮小开衫了
with a little faux fur shrug for her
再给我买♥♥件T恤 写着"别摸我咪♥咪♥"
and a t-shirt for me that said, "Don't pet my pussy."
也许你能把我和闪闪一起收养了
Yeah, well, maybe you can adopt me along with Sparkles.
是啊 你穿人造皮草肯定很可爱
Yeah, you'd look pretty cute in faux fur.
真不明白我爸怎么就能完全不管不顾
I don't get how my dad can just totally check out on us.
我们都在经历这堆破事儿
You know, it's like, we're all going through this shit,
又不止他一个人
not just you.
每个人应对的方式不同
Oh, everyone deals differently.
我们之中你最厉害
Out of all of us, you're the real badass.
你要把肾捐出去 太酷了
It's so cool that you're giving away your kidney.
要我的话肯定怕死了 但是你却像
I'd be scared shitless, dude, but you're like,
"伙计 把我身上的一部分拿去吧"
"Yo, dude, just take my body part."
说实话 我挺害怕的
I'm not gonna lie, man. I'm--I'm pretty freaked out.
演的真像
Yeah, right.
你被捅过 在街上睡过
You got stabbed, and you lived on the street.
这怎么可能把你吓到
I mean, there's no way this freaks you out.
对你来说小菜一碟 -不 我不这么想
This is nothing for you. - No, I wouldn't say nothing.
这可是大手术
I mean, it is major surgery.
哥们 别像我老爸那样软弱
Dude, don't go all pussy like my dad,
不然就没人支持我了
or else I got nobody.
我的病人感觉怎样
How's the patient?
受宠若惊
Surprised and flattered.
我以为我等病患来到这种地方后
I thought you people forgot about us
你们就会忘了我们呢
once we got shipped off to places like this.
怎么会 你气色不错
Never. You look good.
先别说我 你真是
Forget good. You...
容光焕发
look positively radiant.
作为患结肠癌的人
I mean, for someone with colon cancer,
你看起来真不错
You look practically well.
你吃什么药也给我点
I want what you're having.
我确实觉得精神好很多
I do feel pretty chipper.
我很开心 谢尔曼医生
I'm really glad, Dr. Sherman.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表