剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
那是我的目标
That's my goal.
我的癌症手册告诉我要定一个目标
My cancer handbook told me to pick a goal,
那就是我的
and that's mine.
好吧 那是另一件我要跟你说的事
Well, that's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about.
亚当 亚当
Adam.Adam.
- 你的化学没有及格? - 我不知道
- You're failing chemistry? - I don't know.
是的!你的化学没有及格
Yes! You are failing chemistry.
当然这并不一个惊喜
Surely this does not come as a surprise.
显然 你两次小测验挂了
Apparently, you failed two quizzes,
而且你第三次没有交卷
and you didn't turn in a third.
妈妈 我会管好我自己 好吧?
Mom, I'll make me up, okay?
我们走
Let's go.
我不能 我要踢足球
I can't. I have soccer.
你不应该加入足球队
You do not get to be on the soccer team
自从你挂了一门课
while you're failing a class.
成绩第一 然后才是运动 跟我回家
Grades first, then sports. Home.
不要
No.
除非我死了不然你就得给我按时毕业
Over my dead body are you not graduating on time,
而且我这个威胁异常的有效
and I'm in a unique position to make good on that threat.
拿走 小伙子们
Here you go, guys.
天呐
Jeez.
你没事儿吧?
Whoa. You okay?
我等会儿会追上你们的
I'll catch up with you guys later.
该死
Damn it.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
好得很
Great.
亚当说你把他从足球队领走了
Adam said that you pulled him off the soccer team
用一种让他很丢人的方法
you know, kind of put on a big show
还是在他全体队员面前
in front of all his teammates.
他觉得很丢人?
Oh, did he call it a show?
我还没唱歌♥跳舞呢
I didn't even sing.
一点儿也不好玩儿
Not funny.
他化学挂科了 保罗
He's failing chemistry, Paul.
如果他能让成绩上去 他就能踢足球
If he gets his grades up, he can play soccer.
没错 但是从长远来看 你不觉得
Yeah, but big picture, don't you think, you know,
他需要找点儿乐子么
he needs to have some fun, you know?
去室外?
Get out of the house?
我们现在在说你还是亚当?
Are we talking about you or Adam?
我可能得睡沙发 但我人还在这儿呢
I might be sleeping on the couch, but I'm here.
明白么?
Okay?
我在这儿 你就不能一个人管他
I'm here. And you don't get to parent him by yourself.
你来啊
You will.
什么?
What?
我走了之后你就得一个人管他了
You will get to parent him by yourself when I'm gone.
你干嘛非得这么讲话?
Why do you have to talk like that?
而且你还可以在很多有趣的事情上帮他做决定
And you'll get to consult on all the really fun stuff...
选大学
picking a college.
"这个学校的体育比较强
You know, "This one has the better sports team,
但是那个学校那儿天气好"
but that one has the best weather."
你会知道他打算娶谁 你甚至可以帮他决定
You'll know who he marries. You'll even get to weigh in.
"贝丝是个好姑娘 我很喜欢她"
"That Beth...she's a keeper. I really like her."
所以你就放过他的高中吧 好么?
So just give me frickin' high school, okay?
各位好
Heya.
天啊 安德莉亚 我都不知道你在这儿
Jeez, Andrea, I didn't even know you were here.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我来拿我忘在这儿的熨斗
I just popped by to get a flatiron I left here.
然后我就把我的旧房♥间
And then I started running the vacuum cleaner
吸了吸尘
in my old room.
我就跟我妈一样
You know, I am just like my mother.
打扫卫生能帮助我思考
Cleaning really helps me think.
最后我把你所有的亚麻衣服之类的都给整理了
So I ended up organizing all of your linens and stuff.
我不需要你帮我打扫房♥间 安德莉亚
Okay, I do not need you to clean my house, Andrea.
我知道
I know that.
你随时都欢迎来这里
You are...you are welcome here anytime.
但就别假装是因为别的原因
But let's not pretend it's for any other reason
你只是觉得我很可怜罢了
other than you feel sorry for me,
或者觉得我自己什么事情也干不了
or you think I can't do things for myself.
你就是这么觉得的吧
You just call it like it is.
这真的不是...
That's really not why...
你已经是大学生了
You are a college student.
你应该出去和你的朋友一起玩乐
所以...
so just...
出去
just leave.
出去!出去玩儿去!
Go! Have fun.
下星期我要去芝加哥
I'm traveling to Chicago next week...
参加几个访谈 见见我的出版商
give a couple talks, meet my publisher.
需要我取消么?
Want me to cancel?
没事儿 你去吧
No, you should go,
因为你还得承担他的大学学费
because you also get to pay for his college.
是结肠癌
Colon.
我在医学院的时候就一直抽烟
I smoked all through med school.
我一直以为我会患上肺病
I really thought lung was gonna get me.
都是大病
They're both pretty good.
你的上次预约 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your last appointment.
我...
I was...
我那天过的很不顺
I was just having a bad day.
你又不是上帝
You are not a God.
是啊 我不是上帝
I'm not a God.
你会告诉你的病人么?
Aren't you gonna tell your patients?
可能会把
I think I might have to.
我应该告诉你的 但我不想吓到你
I should've told you, but I don't want to scare anybody.
我最近吓到好多人了
Oh, that's...I've been doing that a lot lately.
一点儿也不好玩
It's not fun.
不过 看病人眼神的变化
It is kind of interesting
是件挺有意思的事情
to see things through the eyes of patients, though.
是么?
Oh, really? Huh.
你那天看起来不怎么同情啊
'Cause you didn't seem that empathetic the other day.
我还在学习
Well, I'm still learning.
这样
Yeah.
我不敢相信我要问你我憎恨的问题
I can't believe I'm about to ask you a question that I hate,
你为什么不把工作放下呢?
but why don't you just take a break from work?
就待在家里
Just stay at home,
让你貌美如花的妻子喂你吃葡萄
let that fabulous wife of yours feed you grapes.
- 我尝不出来 - 没错
- That I can't taste. - Exactly.
我想一辈子都当个医生
No. I wanted to be a doctor all my life.
所以你一直都想当个
Oh, so you've always wanted to help people physically
一边骂人一边治人的人?
while abusing them verbally?
我不清楚我对病人的态度怎么样
I'm not known for my bedside manner.
你知道的好么
Well, you're known for it, all right.
说实话
Truth be told,
我热爱我的工作
I love my job.
我喜欢做研究
I like the research.
我感觉我就是解决方案的一部分
I feel like I'm part of the solution.
人们生老病死 但我一直都身处其中
People live, people die, but I'm right in there.
但现在我真身处其中了
Now I'm really in there.
我不想再这么做了
I don't want to do this anymore.
好吧
Okay.
我不是说偶尔缺席
And I'm not talking about a leave of absence.
我要辞职
I'm quitting...
可能今天就走
preferably today,
除非你需要一个提前两周的通知
unless you need two weeks' notice.
没事没事
No. No, that's okay.
在找到固定人员之前
We can get a sub for you
我们可以找个临时工代替你
until we find someone permanent.
太好了
Good.
我去拿我的东西了
I'll just go grab my things.
哦对了 我想问
Oh, I was wondering if you could maybe gather
不知道你可不可以把
all my students
我所有的学生叫到图书馆集中
together in the library
我想跟他们道别
so I could say a quick good-bye.
我觉得我们还是不要在大中午的
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表