剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
由于你的无礼 我们一个月后法庭见
See you in court in a month for the sass.
好好玩吧
Have fun.
嘿 猜怎么着
Hey, guess what.
我正要去安养院 所以...
I'm driving myself to hospice, so...
碰到这个不错吧
good luck collecting on that one.
右边的尽头是我们的餐厅
So just down at the right is our cafeteria
还有工艺美术室
and our arts-and-crafts room.
礼拜二在那里我们有竞争很激烈的
We have some very competitive bingo games in there
宾果游戏
on Tuesdays.
我们会给你配个助行架
Uh, and we'll be getting you a walker
这样你走动就方便多了
so you can get around more easily.
嗯 真贴心
Mm. Sweet.
- 新的轮子 - 噢 你好啊!
- New wheels. - Oh! Hello.
你好
Hello.
哦 这是贝思妮...
Aw, and this is Bethany...
在我们这里住的猫
our resident cat.
哈 安养院里有九条命的动物
Ah, an animal with nine lives in a hospice.
讽刺啊
Ironic.
礼拜四我们有宠物疗法
We do pet therapy on Thursdays.
你会惊讶它是多么的镇定的
You'd be surprised how calming it is
就是拍拍猫咪或是抱只小兔
just to pet a cat or hold a bunny.
推圆盘游戏在哪里? 好像一个大型油轮
Where's the shuffleboard? It's like a cruise ship.
你们两个跟我来
If you two could come with me,
还有最后一些文件需要你们签字
I just have some last papers for you to sign.
借过
Excuse me.
像大型油轮? 泰坦尼克号♥啊
Like a cruise ship? Try the Titanic.
嘿 放松点
Hey, easy.
哦 抱歉 我的白大褂综合症
Oh, sorry. It's just my white coat syndrome
又开始发作了
is really kicking in.
你到底
How in the hell
能不能撑完一个肾脏手术
are you gonna get through a kidney operation
你现在看见护士
when you can't even look at a nurse
可都吓尿了
without shitting yourself?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
好吧 我们把凯西安置下来
Okay, we're gonna get Cathy settled.
直系亲属请随我来
Immediate family is welcome to come with us.
其他人明天可以探访
Anyone else can visit tomorrow.
我就免了吧
I... I'm good.
我也是
Me too.
真遗憾
This sucks.
好了 我知道这让你难以接受
Okay. I know this freaks you out.
可要试着来看看我 好吗?
Try and visit, okay?
别看那些护士
Don't look those nurses in the eye.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
别把脏碗留在房♥间 好吗?
Don't leave dirty dishes in your room, okay?
我不会给你收拾了
I'm not gonna be there to clean up after you,
没有妹子喜欢脏家伙的
and no girl likes a slob.
知道了吗?
Okay?
知道了
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
说吧
Say it.
我爱你
I love you.
再见 妈妈
See you, mom.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
请问一下
Excuse me.
我妈妈真的很坚强
My mom is, like, really strong,
她疼的时候不会讲
and she may not tell you when she's in pain.
我们会好好照顾她的
We'll take good care of her.
那就好
Yeah, okay.
她可能看起来不需要用药
She makes believe she doesn't need her meds
其实她需要 知道吗?
when she does, okay?
知道了
Okay.
- 准备好了吗? - 是
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
凯西这是楠
Cathy, this is Nan.
我是心脏病
Heart disease.
你是什么病?
What you in for?
黑素瘤
Melanoma.
要命的病啊
"Hell-a-noma"?
我是贺若 是她老公
I'm Hiro. Husband.
我是保罗 瘤的先生
Paul. "Mr. Noma."
这真美
These are lovely.
在我们的文化中 这象征着好运
In my culture, they're good luck.
任何人叠一千只纸鹤
Anyone who folds 1,000 cranes
就会梦想成真
will have their wish granted.
靠纸鹤 别倒抽一口气啊
By a crane. Don't hold your breath.
我爸爸原来带着我打猎
My dad used to take me hunting
就是狩猎这些沙地鹤
for those sandhill cranes.
我杀了一直跟我娃一样大的
I once bagged one the size of my own kid.
我很支持鹤的 真的
I'm, uh, very pro-crane, actually.
我喜欢仙鹤
I love cranes.
真是个漂亮的房♥间啊
This is a lovely room, isn't it?
真是个重磅消息啊
Wow. That's really great news.
没错 通常不会这么快找到
It is. We don't usually find so many matches
配型的
so quickly.
把你的肾捐给陌生人
You're doing a great deed
真是再世雷锋啊
donating your kidney to a stranger.
这会改变别人一生的
It's gonna change someone's life.
我好伟大哦
Yay, me.
我们想尽快行动
So we obviously want to get moving
检查你的兼容性
and select your recipient as soon as possible.
如果你能在这些术前准备资料
So, if you could just give us your consent signature
的同意下方签字...
on these pre-op pages...
且慢 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
别着急啊 分解我的医生
Not so hasty there, Dr. Pull-Me-Apart.
我叫兰登
Rand.
兰登医生 我平常不做手术
Dr. Rand. And I don't actually do the operation.
对 可是你认识做手术的人啊
Yeah, but you know the guy who does, right?
那是当然
Sure, of course.
我在手术桌上的死亡率?
Me dying on the table... chances?
这只是个常规手术
It's a very routine operation.
没必要担心
No reason to worry.
绝对安全? 绝不会死?
So no chance? Zero chance?
也不能这样说
Well, I don't know if we can say that.
但死亡率低于百分之一
But less than 1%, certainly.
看吧 还是有些倒霉蛋死掉
See, some poor sucker had to die
要不死亡率就是零了
to make that more than zero.
要是我倒霉怎么办?
What if I'm that guy?
我就是那命不好的
I mean, I'm the... I'm the "slim chances" guy.
我还在漱口水里遇到过老鼠尾巴呢
I'm the guy who found a rat tail in a bottle of mouthwash once.
好吧
Okay...
在做任何手术前
It's quite normal to get jittery
紧张心情可以理解
before an operation of any kind.
我们可以给你注射镇定剂
We can give you a sedative before we put you under.
有人注射过量 就醒不来的吗?
Anyone ever get over-sedated, never wake up?
因为 我命不好
Because again, rat tail... "Slim chances" guy.
托克先生 这是个完全自愿的手术
Mr. Tolke, this is a completely elective operation.
你不是非得要捐肾脏
You don't have to give up your kidney.
你可以改变主意
You can change your mind.
是啊 那我不就是
Eh, yeah, but then I'm the schmuck
见死不救的大混♥蛋♥吗
who could have saved somebody's life, but didn't.
那把资料拿回家吧
Why don't you take the papers home...
好红考虑一下
And think about it?
不错嘛
Not bad.
弹得不错
Not bad.
我有动力了
I'm motivated.
我要在死前学件事
I... I want to learn the whole thing before I go.
因为你觉得自己的生命打了折扣嘛
'Cause you feel like your life has been cut short,
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表