剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
起码你还能做完这件事
and at least you can finish this one thing.
- 不是 - 不是?
- No. - No?
我只是想弹艺术家罢了
I just want to learn how to play The Entertainer.
我真高兴心理医生上门服务了
But I'm awfully glad that my shrink makes house calls.
哪里需要我 我就去哪里
I go where I'm needed.
来安养院了哈?
So the hospice, huh?
感觉如何啊?
How does this feel?
我能跟你说件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
当然
I hope so.
我真的喜欢这里
I really like it here.
我充满愧疚 我应该恨这里的
I feel so guilty. I mean, I know I should hate it.
我应该为我家人感到遗憾
I should feel bad for my family,
可我却大松一口气
but all I feel is relief...
知道他们不用再担心我
that they don't have to take care of my anymore,
我不需要假装坚强
I don't have to say I feel good when I feel like shit.
所以你很开心做了这个决定?
So you're happy you made this decision?
以前是个决定
Because it was a decision.
现在我是必须到这来
This is how I want to go.
这是授权的
That's empowering.
我得说凯西
You know, I have to say, Cathy,
你看起来比以前自在多了
you seem more relaxed than you have in months.
不是我吹...
Not for nothing, but the...
这吗♥啡♥输的真像在天堂啊
the morphine drip is heaven.
你现在倒相信天堂了?
Oh. So now you believe in heaven?
弗莱迪克 惠明顿的响尾蛇
The Rattlesnake by Fredrick Remington...
从毛绒的腿部到马的肌肉
from his wooly chaps to the horse's muscles,
完美展示着所有细节
this has got it all as far as detail goes.
- 真是美轮美奂 - 你们饿了吗?
- Just wonderful. - You guys hungry?
我做了无负担披萨
I made gluten-free pizza.
真是一件上品
It's just a wonderful piece to have.
好吧
All right.
男士留着胡须
The gentleman has quite the mustache.
我明白了 你们要充充电
I get it. You need to recharge.
现在是最难熬的日子
These are stressful times.
我出去走走
I'm going for a walk.
450美元 475
$450, $475.
495 有人出价495
$495. I have $495.
恭喜拍得
Congratulations, by the way,
无论谁拍得挂毯
to whoever got that tapestry.
我真的很喜欢那件
I just adore that piece.
响尾蛇由495拍得
I'm at $495 for the Rattlesnake.
数量有限 只多一块钱哦
The reserve is met. It just takes $1 more.
去楼上充充电 好主意
Recharge upstairs. Great idea.
亚当
Adam.
你怎么醒了?
Why are you up?
- 你疼了吗? - 不不不
- Are you in pain? - No. No, no, no.
宝贝 你不该来这
Honey, you shouldn't be here now.
现在是半夜啊
It's almost midnight.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我偷溜进来的
I, uh... I snuck in.
他们这里安保很差诶
By the way, they have really bad security here.
谁没事闯进安养院干什么
Not a lot of people want to break into a hospice.
也没人有劲跑出去
And no one's strong enough to break out.
当你还是小不点 得了感冒的时候
When you were little and had a cold,
我曾溜进你的房♥间 睡在地板上
I used to sneak into your room and sleep on the floor.
我担心你不通气
I was worried that you were so stuffed up,
不能呼吸了
you wouldn't be able to breathe.
我抱着你的小头
I'd hold your little hand.
在你嘴边放一个镜子
I would put a mirror next to your mouth
来确保你还在呼吸
to make sure you were still breathing.
有用吗?
Did it work?
你现在不活的好好的
You're here.
这倒是
Yeah.
那个神经病装饰是怎么回事?
So what's with the crazy decorations?
那个啊
Oh, yeah.
明显是求好运的嘛
Apparently they're good luck.
这样你睁开眼
So, when you look up,
你会觉得一切都会好好的
you can feel like everything's gonna be okay.
我喜欢
I like 'em.
宝贝 你该回床上睡觉去
Honey, you need to go sleep in your real bed.
我想你保证...
I promise you...
我在这里很好
I'm okay here.
你可以明天再来嘛
We can visit tomorrow, okay?
你要不睡我就不走
I'm not going anywhere till you go back to sleep.
知道了吗?
Okay?
别问是谁干的
Don't ask me who's responsible.
我可发誓不说的
I've been sworn to secrecy.
不过干这事的小伙子
But the young man who did that
真聪明敏捷
is very agile.
看看
Look at that.
他五点来的
He came in here at 5:00 this morning
把一切弄好了
and put it all up.
你养了个好儿子
You raised a good kid there.
希望如此
Oh, I hope so, Nan...
不然现在在这事上也很难
'cause it's a little late at this point
作调整了
for major alterations.
你知道嘛...
You know...
在我的贴花和你的纸鹤
between my collage and your cranes...
我们绝对是这里最热闹的房♥间
we are definitely the most festive room in here.
我讨厌纸鹤
Oh, I hate these cranes.
- 真的吗? - 是啊 它们在嘲笑我
- You do? - Yeah, they taunt me.
我让贺若一直做下去
I let Hiro keep on making them
是因为我知道他想要奇迹
because I know he wants a miracle.
他真的很想让我活下去
He wants me to stay alive so much.
我准备好走了
I'm ready to go.
可还得为他撑一会
But I have to stick it out for him.
你真的觉得你已经准备好了么
You really feel like you're ready?
对
Oh, yeah.
我是说 当你每天依赖吗♥啡♥
When you're living your life on morphine
和氧气罐活着...
and an oxygen tank...
有时还需要大♥麻♥来刺♥激♥自己
once lived on LSD
然后在伍兹多可跳舞...
and danced at Woodstock...
我觉得是时候看开了
It's time to kick it.
伍兹多可?
Woodstock?
- 真的么? - 噢...
- Really? - Oh...
孩子 我很喜欢跳舞的
Roomie, I lived it up.
我曾经有幸福的生活...
I had a great life...
有孩子 有孙子...
kids, grandkids...
还有贺若
Hiro.
这是我们在大学的时候照的
This is us at college.
哇 看看啊
Oh, look at you.
你好漂亮
So beautiful.
那时我才十九岁
Barely 19.
看起来完全就像另外一个人
It seems like someone else.
我们都年轻过...
But we were all young once...
那时候我们天不怕地不怕
invincible.
是时候走了吧
Time to go, I say.
我还不想死
I'm not ready.
你当然没有
No, you're not.
死兆根本没注意你
Deathany is not paying you any mind.
谁是死兆?
Who's Deathany?
我说的是贝思妮
Bethany.
那只猫? 知道么?
The cat?
我们之所以叫它死兆 是因为它可以预知死亡
We call her "Deathany" because she can tell
当有些人快死的时候
when people are gonna die,
它会跑过去坐在他们的床边
and she goes and sits on their bed.
这太诡异了
Oh, that's creepy.
我猜也许是因为它能闻到死亡的气息
I guess she can smell death.
我想知道死亡是一种什么味道
I wonder what death smells like.
他们说中风的人闻起来像面包
They say a stroke smells like toast.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表