剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
仿佛他看见了神奇的东西
like he'd seen something magical.
他的存款
His checking account.
说得好
Good one.
谢了
Thank you, bud.
我需要遗言
I am in need of last words.
我可是在征求意见
I am soliciting opinions.
你得知道得是你临死前
Well, you do know you have to die
说那些话
right after you say them,
否则它们严格意义上说
or they're otherwise not technically
不是遗言
your last words.
要么我就...不停地重复
Or I just... I repeat them a lot,
我可是抱着乐观的希望
and I hope for the best.
这句怎么样 "别为我伤神
How about, "don't grieve for me.
"我的艺术依旧留存 就像枪
"My art remains, like a dart
射出的镖刺中你的心脏"?
from the speaker to your heart"?
Jay-z的歌♥词
It's Jay-Z.
好吧 我留着自己用
Fine. I'll keep it for myself.
我的遗言回事"嘿 钓到个大的"
Mine would be, "hey, I got a big one."
我是在说钓鱼
I'm talking about fishing.
要是我在死之前钓上条大鱼
I got a big one on the line just before I die.
会让我很高兴就是了
That would make me happy, anyway.
要是我马上就要死了 我的遗言会是
If I died right now, my last words would be,
"饿死我了"
"I'm starving."
一家人齐聚一堂对我来说意义非凡
It means so much to have my whole family here.
我真实幸运
Lucky me.
除了我们那游手好闲的儿子
Everyone except our deadbeat son.
我应该就这么说...
Maybe that should be my line...
"我真是幸运"
"Lucky me."
言之尚早
Nope. Too soon.
亚当?
Adam?
他上楼去了
He went upstairs.
我想我们能够先私下里谈谈
I wanted us to speak privately first.
天啊天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
难道亚当还是被开除了吗?
Did Adam finally flunk out of school?
我能做的都做了
I tried everything.
凯西 你知道的 三周后
Cathy, as you know, in three weeks,
亚当就要升入高三了
Adam's class becomes seniors.
他不会加入他们了
He won't be joining them.
哦 他不失败 是我太失败了
Oh. He didn't fail. I failed.
亲爱的 这不是你的错
Honey, it's not your fault.
科尼 肯定有什么事
Connie, there's got to be something
是我们能够做的对吧?
that we could do about this, right?
也许...我不知道...某个测试
Maybe... I don't know... some testing
或者暑期学校 弄点补课什么的?
or some summer school, a little bit of tutoring maybe?
贾米森先生 这些他都已经做过了
Mr. Jamison, he did all that already.
事实上 他做过的不止这些了
In fact, he did much more than that.
我不知道他一天睡几个小时
I don't know when he slept,
但他在仅仅几个月的时间里
but he managed to acquire
在线成功地完成了高中
a year's worth of high-school credits
整整一年的学分
online in a few months,
经过我的审核批准
which I reviewed, signed off on,
所以呢...
which is why...
- 噢卧♥槽♥ - 我的天啊
- Oh, shit. - Oh, my God, buddy.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
嘉宾们 以及自豪的家长
honored guests, proud parents,
怀着最强烈的喜悦与欣慰
it is with the greatest of pleasure and relief
今天我把毕业证书
that I present this diploma of completion today
授予亚当 贾米森
to Adam Jamison.
恭喜你!
Congratulations!
- 亚当! - 哇哦!
- Adam! - Whoo!
妈 我知道你是多么渴望能够看到我毕业
Mom, I know how much you wanted to see me graduate.
大伙都平静地庆祝吧
I'm gonna let you folks celebrate in peace.
我要去查看一个旷课的学生
I have a truant I need to check on.
真希望每一次家访都能那么高兴
If only every home visit were this fun.
噢 小子 这太棒了!
Oh, dude, this is awesome!
- 谢谢 - 真为你骄傲
- Thank you. - I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, dad.
- 祝贺你 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
我不重复了 伙计 但是真心的
What he said, dude, but with real feeling.
妈 我很抱歉错过了早餐
Look, I'm sorry I missed breakfast, mom.
我要去拿帽子和礼服
I had to get my cap and gown.
噢 宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
没关系
That's okay.
妈 别哭了
Mom, don't cry.
我看到你毕业了
I got to see you graduate.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
噢 太幸运了
Oh, lucky me.
还是言之尚早
And still too soon.
真高兴吃着顿早饭的时候
I'm very happy I was alive
我还活着
for this breakfast.
- 我也是 - 好了
- Me too. - Okay.
我要送一个托克去医院
I am taking one Tolke to the hospital
另一个去车站
and the other to the bus station.
噢 老爸
Oh, dad.
谢谢你能来 谢谢
Thank you for coming. Thank you.
下周末我会开车来看你 好吗?
I'm gonna drive down next weekend to see you, okay?
我会带上那些药的
I'll bring some of that medicine with me.
- 我多的是 - 噢
- I got plenty. - Oh.
我好喜欢这样
I would love that.
一定要清醒地弄
Please do it sober.
好的
Okay.
我保证
Promise.
照顾好自己 好吗?
Take care of yourself, okay?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
下周见
Next week.
亚当会一直在医院陪着你的
Adam will be with you the whole time in the hospital.
你会没事的
You'll do great.
除非我死在手术台上
Unless I die on the table.
快说点别的 这句话就不会是你的遗言了
Say something fast so those aren't your last words.
噢...格罗日亚 斯坦米的咪♥咪♥
Oh... Gloria Steinem's tits.
真变♥态♥
You freak.
你也保重
Takes one to know one.
- 我爱你肖恩- 我也是
- I love you, Sean. - Back at you.
安德莉亚 你不用洗碗
Andrea, I don't want you doing the dishes.
伊娜会来帮忙的
Ina will be here. And she can help.
而且 你得去打包行李了
Besides, you have to go pack.
其实 我决定不去纽约了
Actually, I decided against New York.
什么? 什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
我只是觉得你们
Well, I just figured you guys
这个暑假可能会需要我帮忙
could use my help around here for the summer.
反正纽约又不会跑
New York will always be there.
我和埃塞克说的时候
When I told Isaac,
他把一盒纽扣都给扔地上了
he threw a box of buttons across the floor.
他会度过难关的
He'll get over it.
安德莉亚...
Andrea...
你不能放弃那份实习
You are not giving up that internship.
你走 马上走
You go. You go right now.
你去告诉米兹瓦赫先生你改注意了
You tell Mr. Mizrahi you changed your mind.
我想在这陪着你
I want to be here with you.
安德莉亚...
Andrea...
你...
You...
你和我说过...
you told me...
我需要为自己的生命而战
I had to fight for my life.
那也是你必须做的
And that's what you have to do.
我不准你因为我
I will not let you give up
而放弃这次机会
this opportunity for me.
你会成功的
Mm-mm. You are going places.
我也会
So am I.
但成功的方向不同
But they're in different directions.
我不要你和我同一个方向
I will not let you go where I'm going.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表