剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
听着 我现在必须要走了
Look, I have got to go now
去见接受我的肾移植的兄弟瑞恩
and meet my kidney brother Ray.
等我回来我们再谈 好吗
And we'll talk more about this when I get back, okay?
哦 对了
Oh, hey.
在我回来之前不许去派对商店
Don't go to the party store before I come back.
托克先生 这位就是瑞恩 米尔森
Mr. Tolke, this is Ray Milson.
呃 肖恩 肖恩 叫我肖恩就行
Uh, Sean. Sean. Call me Sean.
我的妻子简乐
This is my wife Janelle.
我能和你拥抱一下吗
Can I just give you a hug?
如果你们不介意的话 我要去处理其他事情
If you don't mind, I'm going to take care of a few things,
让你们相互熟识
and let you all get acquainted.
呃 我非常感谢你所做的一切 肖恩
Well, I really appreciate what you're doing, Sean.
噢 瑞恩 那是我的荣幸
Oh, it's my pleasure, Ray.
呃 对我来说这是个难得的经历
Um, this has been a really good experience for me.
我的姐姐快要不行了
My sister's dying.
所以 专注做一些积极有益的事
So, being able to focus on something positive
像是捐肾这样的 感觉很好
like kidney surgery... it's been just great.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm so sorry to hear that.
如果你或者你家需要任何帮助
If there's anything you or your family need,
我们愿意尽我们最大的努力来帮助你
we'd love to help you out in any way we can.
你们太好了 但是我们没关系的
That's very nice of you, but we're okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们只是太感激你了
We're just so grateful to you.
- 我们给你带了礼物 - 表达一点谢意
- We brought you a gift. - It's sort of a thank-you.
无论发生了什么
No matter what happens,
你愿意为一个陌生人做这些
the fact that you're willing to do this for a stranger
已经很伟大了
means the world.
噢
Oh.
对不起 我 我不能接受这个
I'm sorry. I... I don't want that.
它 它只是块手表
I... it's just a token.
我不在乎这些物质上的东西
I don't value material goods.
好吧 要是有人提起了劳力士
Well, they say once you go Rolex,
你可就说话不算数了
you never go back.
你是想用这块表来买♥♥我的肾吗
Are you trying to buy my kidney with a watch?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
这只是表达我们的一番谢意
It's just a thank-you.
不对 " 谢谢" 应该只是感谢而已
No, "thank you" is just a thank-you.
这可是块表啊
That's a watch,
它的价值可以去支付一个
the cash value of which could go to pay somebody's health care
快要因肾病而死
who will die of their kidney disease
却根本无法
without ever being able to go to the doctor
找出死因的人的医疗费用
to find out what's killing them.
我们不是故意来让你难堪的
We didn't mean to insult you.
如果你不想要这块表的话
If you don't want the watch...
你在侮辱我的人格
You insulted humanity.
现在你让我
You know, you're the reason I, just this minute,
又决定露宿街头了
decided to go live back on the streets.
- 你无家可归 - 不 我是个自♥由♥人
- You're homeless? - No, I am a freegan.
我随时决定我是否无家可归
I am occasionally homeless by choice.
所有无家可归的人
Well, all homeless
是否无家可归都取决于他们的选择
people are homeless by choice.
那劳力士是什么意思
What the Rolex is that supposed to mean?
有许多
There are plenty of people
不会合理利用机会的人
who don't take proper advantage of opportunity.
真是贱♥人♥ 瑞恩
Holy fuck, Ray.
如果你的头长在屁♥股♥上
If your head's that far up your ass,
那你就要以你的肾被取出来的方式
you should be able to kiss your kidney good-bye
和它做一个吻别了
on its way out.
猜猜看
Guess what.
我逼着韦斯利说出了
I got Wesley to cough up the name
在俄勒冈州的那位医生的名字
of a Kevorkian-type doctor in Oregon.
他们在那边很有名
They are so civilized there.
如果你是晚期 他们 他们会给你开个处方
If you are terminal, they... they write you a prescription,
你喝一点后就睡着了
you drink a little drink, you go to sleep.
哇哦 听起来棒极了
Wow. Sounds great.
那位神医
And that wonderful doctor
准备给我那种药
is going to give me that drink.
但是他不会邮寄过来的
But he won't put it in the mail.
所以 我需要你
So, I need you, please.
你要去一趟俄勒冈州 拜托了
You need to get to Oregon.
你要给他看我的扫描图
You need to show him my scans
带回那些药
and bring back the goods.
在你周一的手术之前有很多时间呢
It'll give you plenty of time before your surgery on Monday.
没关系的
It doesn't matter,
因为我 我不打算做这次手术了
'cause I'm... I'm not doing the surgery anymore.
那么 我应该到哪去
So, uh, where am I supposed to go
去见你的那位神医
to meet your doctor feel-no-more?
你为什么不做这次手术了
Why aren't you doing the surgery?
才发现我的那位兄弟瑞恩
Just found out my kidney brother, Ray,
就是个该死的狂妄者
is a fucking elitist bigot.
所以 我就打算不救他了 然后去俄勒冈州
So, I'm just going to let him die, go to Oregon,
拿些药回来然后送你离开
get the stuff to come back and kill you.
作为一个和平主义者 我打算让他们去死吧
As a pacifist, I'm gonna have a lot blood on my hands,
但是这感觉很好
but it feels right.
肖恩你不能让那个人就这样死了
Sean, you can't let this man die.
不不 没关系 他完全疯了
No, no, it's okay. He's completely crazy.
他还不相信无家可归的人
He doesn't believe in homeless people.
听着 你不懂
Look, you don't know.
也许瑞恩有很多好的方面呢
I mean, maybe there's a lot of good things that Ray does.
我甚是怀疑
I doubt it.
他也许向动物协会捐钱呢
He might give to an animal charity.
听着 即使他不慷慨善良
Look, even if he isn't generous,
也许你的慷慨善良打动了他呢
maybe your act of generosity will change him.
你会让他活得更长
You'll be giving him years
让他有机会去做这种改变
to have the opportunity to change.
我
I...
即使他改变不了
Even if he doesn't,
也许还有很多人爱着瑞恩
maybe there are other people who love Ray,
包括他的缺点 都很爱呢
warts and all, very much.
你至少能够给他们机会
You'd be giving them at least the opportunity
和他能多待一些时日
to have more holidays with him,
在心痛之前再感受那种爱
to feel that love before it turns to heartache.
在周五之前 我不能同时完成这两件事啊
I can't do both, not by Friday.
我本应该还有一次轮流血液工作
I'm supposed to have another round of blood work.
他们让我不要到处乱跑
And they asked me not to travel
以免任何突发疾病
to avoid any last-minute disease.
- 哦 - 看见了吧
- Oh. - See?
让我就这样决定吧
Let me do this.
你死比他活要更重要
It's more important you die than he live.
不 不是这样的
No, it isn't.
我生或死
My life or my death
和其他人的一样不重要
are no more important than anyone else's.
你准备干吗
W... what are you gonna do, then?
我最近一直
I've been having this real...
在和上帝周♥旋♥
push-pull thing with God lately
想知道人们离开世界时间的理由
and the reason for his or her timing.
我以前没有死过
You know, I've never really died before,
所以我也许需要好好活一回
so maybe I just need to play the whole thing out.
顺其自然吧
Take it as it comes.
怎么了
What? What's wrong?
一个和平主义者让别人去死
A pacifist with blood on his hands.
我 我是说
I... I mean...
我以前甚至都没有杀过一只蜘蛛
I never even killed a spider before.
现在我却要准备干掉两个人
And here I was, ready to take two people out.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表