剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
一 月 份
两 个 月 后
亚当 亲爱的
Adam, sweetie.
该死 我错过了你的
Shit. I missed your--
几点了 -没关系 我
What time is it? - It's okay. I'm--
不不 是我睡过头了
No, no, no, no, no. I overslept.
1到10的程度
Uh, on a scale from 1 to 10,
你有多痛
How bad is the pain?
6点5 我不知道
6.5. I don't know.
这个 我糊涂了
This is-- I'm confused.
10是疼还是不疼
Is 10 good or bad?
我很讨厌这种
I'm like a "Ugh"
疼痛程度表
on the pain chart thing.
你感觉怎么样 宝贝 1到10的程度
How you feeling, honey? 1 to 10?
闪开 爸 给你 -你们俩 你们俩
Look out, dad. Here. - Guys, guys.
我以为你早上7点喂她吃完药了
I thought you got her meds at 7:00 a.m.
我睡过头了 好吧
I overslept, okay?
你负责早上7点的班 好吗
It is your job to cover the 7:00 a.m., okay?
现在她又遭罪了
Now she's writhing in pain.
保罗 我现在是6 -那太糟了
Paul, I'm like a 6. - Well, that's bad!
好吧 那我就是4
Okay, I'm a 4.
你应该值早晨的班 好吗
You should have taken the mornings, okay?
但是你非要值晚上的
But you wanted nights.
很显然 我应该值两个班
Clearly, I should have taken both.
够了
Enough!
该出发了
Time to go.
该死的
Damn it.
我从来没去过"斯帕姆博物馆"
I never made it to the Spam Museum.
斯帕姆:美国午餐肉品牌
我一直都离得这么近
I was so close this whole time--
与斯帕姆毗邻
Spam adjacent.
我们该停下吗
Should we stop?
有人想吃"灵肉"吗
Anybody hungry for mystery meat?
二战期间美国大兵对斯帕姆午餐肉的叫法之一
如果我是斯帕姆
I mean, if I were Spam,
我要是知道有人用我的名字在网上
I'd be mighty angry that people were using my name
兜售阴♥茎♥增长药 我会相当生气的
to sell penis enlargement pills on the internet.
你现在怎么笑得出来
How can you laugh right now?
我都不明白我们为什么要这么做
I don't even understand why we're doing this.
为什么你要放弃 妈妈
Like, why-- why are you just giving up, mom?
你为什么不能和我们待在家
Why can't you stay at home with us?
靠边停下
Pull over.
靠边停下
Pull over.
我们讨论过了
We've been over this.
我的肿瘤恶化了 我不会好起来了 亚当
My tumors are growing. I'm not getting better, Adam.
我大脑里的肿瘤
The one in my brain--
让我忘了你♥爸♥爸是谁
I forgot who your father was.
它往左挪动了1毫米 我又想起来他了
It moved a millimeter to the left, I remembered him,
我的视力一团糟
My eyes got all screwed up.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
And I don't know what's coming next.
你们对我照顾得非常到位
You guys have done an amazing job of taking care of me,
但是不能总以我为中心
but it can't all be about me.
够了
It's enough.
你很疲倦 你不去上课
You're tired. You're missing class.
你和你♥爸♥爸吵架
You're arguing with your father.
在安养院里
And in hospice,
他们会全天候的照顾我
they'll take care of me 24-7--
止痛药 食物 应有尽有
Pain meds, food, everything.
而且我没有放弃
And I'm not giving up.
我是做了选择
I'm making a choice...
为了我们大家
For all of us.
我们仍然可以期待奇迹发生
We can still hope for a miracle,
但如果没有
but if there isn't one,
我不想让我们的家被永久叫做
I don't want our home to forever be known
"死了妈的地方"
as "The place mom kicked it."
我只想在那儿留下快乐的回忆
I want happy memories for you there,
只留下快乐的
only happy.
好吗
Okay?
好了
Okay.
出发
Let's go.
我的老天 你们这些人
Oh, for god's sake, people,
这要是我最后一次坐车
if this is gonna be my last ride,
可不能弄得这么凄凄惨惨
it better get more fun than this.
再靠边停一下
Pull over again.
换将死之人开车
Dead woman driving.
凯西 -你开不了
Cathy. - You can't.
既然没人愿意跟我开心聊聊天
If I can't have one enjoyable conversation,
那至少也得让我最后好好飙次车
I'm gonna at least give myself one final joyride.
别担心 我要是斜眼看
And don't worry, if I squint,
还能分得清哪条是中线
I can just make out where the center line is.
那就开吧
Why not?
妈 慢点儿
Mom, slow down.
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey, honey, honey.
慢点儿开 亲爱的 慢点儿
Whoa, slow down, honey! Slow down!
抓紧 -你能做到 宝贝
Hang on! - Do it, baby!
老天爷啊
Jesus christ!
亲爱的 你能看见吗 能看见吗
Honey, can you see? Can you see?
太爽了
Oh, this is awesome!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck me! Fuck me!
天哪 我们要死了 我们要死了
Oh, god, we're gonna die! We're gonna die!
慢点儿开 妈
Slow down, mom!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 太爽了
Yeah, motherfuckers! Whoo!
凯西 说真的 停下
Cathy, seriously, stop.
停下吧 这一点儿都不有趣
Please stop. It's not funny.
我们活不成了
We're not gonna make it.
上帝
Uh-oh. Jesus.
感谢老天 -我擦
Oh, thank god. - Shit.
好了 大家保持冷静
All right, ev-- everyone just be calm...
表现好点 有点礼貌
and be nice and polite
再笑一笑
and just--and smile.
去你的 -这可不礼貌
Fuckin' man. - This is not polite.
我这是被逼无奈
Well, I need to do what I have to do.
我是个黑人
I'm black.
出示驾照 汽车登记证
License, registration.
女士 知道为什么我让你靠边停下吗
Ma'am, you know why I pulled you over?
我凭经验能猜到
Well, I have an educated guess.
但还是你来吧 你才是有警徽的那个
But go ahead. You're the one with the badge.
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我打赌这是你最喜欢的环节
I bet this is your favorite part.
说吧
Go ahead.
你在限速五十码的路上开到了九十码
You were going 90 in a 50 zone.
老天 -还不错
Jesus. - Not bad.
你的车上坐满了人
You have a full car here.
开那么快
At that speed,
一个事故就会让你们受伤甚至丧命
an accident could lead to injuries or even fatalities.
你要知道 对我的每个乘客
Well, you know, I have, at one time or another,
我都想过杀了他们
wanted to kill each of my passengers.
我也想杀了你
Right back at ya.
女士 你是在跟我顶嘴么
Ma'am, are you talking back to me?
没错 我就跟你顶嘴了怎么着
Yep. I am most definitely sassin' you.
我可以指控你扰乱治安罪
I could give you a ticket for disorderly conduct.
警官 我也算扰乱治安了
Well, officer, I'm fairly disordered.
能给我写一张吗
Could you write me one too?
真对不起 警官
I apologize, officer.
我 我在想
I-I'm wondering,
你是生来就有消极攻击人格
were you born being passive-aggressive,
还是反光太阳镜给我的错觉
or did that just come with the reflective sunglasses?
你在学校是被欺负的
Were you the one who got beaten up at school,
还是欺负别人的
or were you the bully?
我只是好奇
No, really, I'm curious.
这是超速罚单
This is for the speeding.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表