剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
希望我们中至少有一个能挺过去
I want at least one of us to make it,
既然你是癌科医生
and since you are the cancer doctor,
那么让你继续活下去也算是公平
I think it's only fair that you be the one to stick around.
所以尽量
Just try and--
把这破病彻底治好
just cure this shit, once and for all.
你还好吗
How you doing?
你知道
Well, you know...
我在安养院 所以会好一点儿
I'm at hospice, so I could be better.
你还是那么幽默
You still have your sense of humor.
很好 保持
That's good. Keep it up.
我想跟你聊的这事
I want to let you in on something
可能你也感觉到了
that may be self-evident.
这个地方
This place...
充斥着死亡的气息
It's filled with death.
生老病死 是件很严肃的事
People passing away-- it's a serious thing.
你觉得死的时候会疼吗
You think it hurts to die?
不仅是内心的疼痛
I mean, not just emotionally,
而是身体上的疼痛
but my body.
我会很痛苦吗
Will I be in pain?
皮肤会痛吗
Will my skin hurt?
跟你说实话
Tell you the truth,
我见过病人去世
when I've seen patients pass away...
没错 有时他们会很痛苦
Yeah, sometimes they are in pain.
但能用药止痛
But you can control that with drugs.
不过通常 他们看起来
But often, they just seem...
很安详
Almost serene...
放松
Relaxed.
你这样说是为了让我好过点吗
You saying that just to make me feel better?
在很多事情上我都受人指摘
I've been accused of many things.
糖衣炮弹 还从来没有
A sugarcoater? Never.
这倒是真的
True.
死亡的名声很坏
You know, death has got a bad rap.
只有它的存在才让我们珍视生命
It's the only thing that makes life matter.
凡事如果不规定个期限
If we didn't have an expiration date--
就没有事情能完成 -没错
Nothing would ever get done. - Exactly.
那些说"我死前要去威尼斯"的人
All those, uh, "I got to see Venice before I die" people.
就会一直拖着了
They'd just put it off.
"我还是明年再去吧"
"You know, maybe I'll go next year."
又或者 他们会去100次
Or--or they'd go 100 times.
然后他们就会想
And then they'd be like,
"还是呆家里吧 太多鸽子了"
"Eh. Let's stay home. Too many pigeons."
那些小船的座位坐得我屁♥股♥疼
Those gondola seats hurt my ass.
听起来可不好玩
It just does not sound fun.
好吧
Okay.
哇塞 死亡哎
Yay, death.
哇 死亡
Yay, death.
谢尔曼医生 我得说 你变乐观主义者了
Dr. Sherman, I do declare, you've become an optimist.
可别这么说
You take that back.
谢谢你
Thank you...
没忘记我
For not forgetting me.
永远不会
Never.
我们很快会再见
I'll see you again soon.
希望如此
I hope so.
我进来咯
Knock, knock.
准备好来点儿午餐了吗
Ready for a little lunch?
当然啦
Oh, why not?
把果冻给我吧
Bring on the jell-o.
今天某人很开心啊
Somebody's happy today.
谢尔曼医生让我心情大好
Dr. Sherman put me in a good mood.
这句话我之前从没想过会说
Now, there's a sentence I never expected to say.
我第一次见到他时
When I first met him,
觉得他是我见过最不友善的人
I thought he was the least friendly person I had ever met.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 原谅我爆粗口
I mean, a real asshole. Pardon my french.
但了解他后 会觉得他
But you get to know him, and he's just--
他是个很温柔的人
He's a big softie.
他就像个有趣
I mean, he was someone's funny...
聪明又温顺的大孩子
smart, soft kid.
我想给他一个大大的拥抱
Makes me just want to give him a big hug.
是啊 我很怀念他在这儿的时光
Yeah, I miss seeing his face around here.
他肯定会再来的
Oh, he'll be back, I'm sure.
亲爱的
Honey...
谢尔曼医生上周去世了
Dr. Sherman passed away last week.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谁是爸爸的小公主呀
Who's daddy's little baby princess?
好姑娘
Good girl.
看见了吧
See?
看见了吧 闪闪 这儿不错吧
See, Sparkles? See how nice it is here?
对吧 不会 不会出什么事的
See? Nothing-- nothing bad's gonna happen now.
现在不会有任何问题了
Nothing bad is gonna happen now.
现在 不会
Nothing...Bad...
有任何问题了
Is gonna happen now.
不会有问题的
Nothing bad is gonna happen.
不会有任何问题的
Nothing bad is gonna happen now.
不会有任何问题的
Nothing bad is gonna happen now.
我用早餐的材料做了晚饭
Breakfast for dinner.
你是要在这里走走吗
Going for a walk around the floor?
我想去远一点的地方
Oh, I thought I'd go a little further than that.
那我去找个护理员
Let me call an orderly, then.
带你去外边呼吸一下新鲜空气
He can take you out for some air.
不用了 我儿子会过来接我
No, that's okay. My son's gonna pick me up.
我要出去几个小时 所以
I'm gonna be gone for a few hours, so...
不用等我了
Don't wait up.
贾米森太太 你不能出去
Mrs. Jamison, you can't leave.
你太虚弱了
You're weak.
正因为如此 我才要出去 瓦莱丽护士
That's exactly why I have to leave, Nurse Valerie.
我一定要去看看威尼斯
I need to see Venice.
什么威尼斯 -这是个比喻
Venice? - It's an analogy.
对你而言 可能是佛罗里达群岛
For you, it might be the Florida Keys
或是肯塔基德比赛马♥会♥
or the Kentucky Derby
或是斯帕姆博物馆
or the Spam Museum.
我强烈建议你去斯帕姆博物馆看看
And I recommend you really try and make it to the Museum.
外观还挺漂亮的
It looks pretty spiffy.
我真心觉得你不该出去
I really don't think you should go,
特别是你还没打点滴
especially without your I.V.
我们来分♥析♥一下
Let's see.
最坏的情况就是我死在外边
The worst that could happen is that I die out there.
不过考虑到我在这儿迟早也是一死
And considering that I'm gonna die in here,
我们真有必要在乎我死在哪儿吗
do we really, honestly care where the deed goes down?
既然我是要死的那个
And since I'm the one dying,
所以我说了算
I win.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到明尼苏达大学双城分校
welcome to the Twin Cities School of Art and Design
艺术设计学院年度学生时装表演
Annual Student Fashion Show...
你来啦
Oh, hi!
暨艾萨克·麦兹拉西先生的
Featuring the work of
服装设计高级班学生的作品展
Mr. Isaac Mizrahi's advanced design class.
你们俩都来了
Oh, you both came!
谢谢
Thank you.
你的眼睛怎么啦
What happened to your eye?
亚当揍了我一顿 不过我活该
Adam beat me up. Deserved it.
对 没错 他活该
Yeah. Yeah, he did.
我还从没在现场看过时装表演呢
I've never been to a fashion show before.
太让人期待了
It's very exciting.
我听说有时候模特们的胸部会整个跑出来
I hear sometimes the boobs fall right out of the dresses.
但她们只是继续走
They just keep on walking.
今天可没有裸胸给你看
You're not gonna see boobs, okay?
就算没有裸胸 也应该会很好玩吧
Well, it's still gonna be fun, though, right?
一定会非常令人难忘的
It's gonna be awesome.
伙计 你迟到了
Dude, you're late.
闪闪不见了
Sparkles is missing.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表