剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Well, not just me.
我还想着借用神的力量
I thought I could invoke a little divine help.
但有信仰通常意味着
Yeah, but isn't having faith largely defined
放弃控制权吧
by surrendering control?
我早就放弃了
I have surrendered control.
我需要别人协助我去厕所
I need someone to help me go to the bathroom.
我完全放弃打扮自己了
I've completely given up trying to look cute.
我已经开始接受
I'm reconciling the fact
我爸跟我永远无法亲密的事实
That my dad and I will never be close.
还有就是看不到亚当从高中毕业
And I won't get to see Adam graduate from high school.
但你也害怕
Yeah, but you're also afraid
你的死亡会让亚当崩溃
that your death might screw up Adam.
那跟为了大家的幸福
That's not the same as trusting
而听从神的意旨不大一样
in a higher plan for a greater good.
我还以为治疗是为了让人感觉好点
I thought therapy was supposed to make you feel better.
不完全如此
Not necessarily.
那你做得真好
Then you're doing great.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
是这样 如果我签字画押
So, if I sign something
同意跟我的肾脏接受者见面
saying I'm willing to meet the person that I'm donating my kidney to
而他们也签了相同的协议书
and they sign something saying they're willing to meet me,
那手术就不需要匿名了
Then it doesn't have to be anonymous.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
我们都签了
We both signed.
我准备去见他 他叫Ray
I'm meeting him. His name is Ray.
你看上去都不紧张
You don't even seem nervous.
当然不 我早就过了那阶段了
No, no. I'm over that part now.
有些故事不是说
Hey, you know how you hear these stories
捐献者跟受捐者成为了一生的朋友吗
that sometimes donors and donees become lifelong friends?
既然他的身体中将含有一部分我的器官
Well, maybe now that he'll have a little piece of me in him,
说不定他会变成我的兄弟
maybe he'll become like a brother.
你明白我意思吧 -肖恩
You know? - Sean...
虽然我经常唠叨你不走寻常路
Now, I know that I've judged you for not being typical,
但你真令我惊喜
but you do amazing things.
你乐于助人
You help people,
这也是我现在叫你来帮我的原因
which is why you're the person I'm asking to help me now.
怎么帮
With what?
我准备去了
I'm ready to go.
去哪里
Uh, where?
去往极乐之地的神奇之旅
On my adventure to the great beyond.
如果我在周五前不能自然死去
And if I don't die naturally in here by Friday,
我就要在亚当面前 在家里死去
I have to die in the house in front of Adam,
我不想那样
and I don't want to do that.
而且最重要的是
And most importantly,
我想你来跟我最后疯一疯
I want to do this last hurrah with you.
我寄希望于你没有成见的性格
But I'm relying on your amazing ability not to judge.
而且我爱你
And I love you,
也就是为什么
which is why...
我的临终愿望就是
My dying wish is that...
你帮我解脱
You help me die.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个疯婆子
Y-you are a fucking crazy lady!
疯婆子
Hey. Hey, crazy lady,
你对我姐干了什么
what did you just do with my sister?
你把她吃了吗
Did you eat her?
如果我打开你的嘴看
If I looked in your mouth right now,
会看到凯西在里面尖叫着说
would Cathy be down there screaming,
"这个疯婆子刚把我生吞活剥了
"Hey, this crazy bitch just gobbled me up,
"但我神智还很清醒 我就在这里"
but I'm totally sane, and I'm down here"?
小声点 肖恩
Just keep it down, sean.
我不会帮你自杀的 凯西
I'm not gonna help you kill yourself, Cath.
你以为素食主义的肾脏捐献者是干什么的
What do you think vegan kidney donors do, huh?
我们救人 而不是毁人
We save lives, not destroy them.
我只不过是想 -什么
I just want to-- - What?
参与到我自己的死亡中
Participate in my own death,
了解和接受它啊
acknowledge it, accept it.
我又不是在减少自己的寿命
It's not like I'm cutting my life short.
我知道我大限已到
I know my time is up.
这你怎么说得准
You don't know that.
你可能还有十天 或者六个月也说不定
You could have ten days, or you could have six months.
我走不动了 肖恩
I can't walk, Sean.
我的视力很衰弱了
My vision is so messed up.
我很害怕到时候瞎了
I'm terrified of going blind
听到你的声音却看不到你的脸
and hearing your voice and not being able to see your face.
他们给我的止痛治疗
The pain medication they give me--
已经不再能缓解这一切了
it doesn't take it all away anymore.
我每时每刻都在疼痛啊 肖恩
And I'm hurting all the time now, Sean.
我可能只是怯懦
Now, look, I might be weak-minded,
或者我见识并不正确
or maybe I'm just not framing this right,
但我想离开了
but I want to go...
就是现在
Now.
为什么选我
Well, why me? Huh?
为什么 为什么不是保罗
Why not--why not Paul?
他才是该跟你无论患病还是健康都互相扶持
You're supposed to be partners with him in sickness and in health.
保罗绝对不会明白的
Paul definitely wouldn't get it.
DNR:死亡后不进行心肺复苏的同意书
我还担心他不会交我签的DNR文件
I'm worried he's not gonna honor the DNR I signed.
我也不明白啊
Well, I don't get it either.
没关系
Okay. That's fine.
她生日就在两个月后
Her birthday is in two months.
我们要策划些有意义的活动
We have to plan something really meaningful, you know?
好主意
Great idea.
嗨 大家
Hey, everybody.
嗨 兄弟 -嗨 肖恩
Hey, man. - Hey, Sean.
看看我给凯西准备的羊绒毯
Check out this cashmere blanket I got for Cathy.
就像跟小兔子睡在一起
It's like sleeping with a bunny.
是的 很舒服
Yeah. It's nice.
今天晚上谁去看她
Who's, uh, gonna go see her tonight?
我去 -我明天去
I am. - I'm going tomorrow.
我也明天去
Me too.
怎么了 她状态变差了吗
Why? Is she worse?
不 不 她还是老样子
No. No. She-- same.
只是 世事难料
Just-- you never know,
所以 你懂的
so, you know...
心里有话趁早说出来
It's good to say what you want to say.
我就是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
那是什么
What's that?
就是记录一下她服用的药物
It's just to keep track of her medications.
安养院一个护士
One of the nurses at the hospice
教了我他们做表格的方法
taught me how they make their charts.
小子 你漏了星期二
Buddy, you left off Tuesday.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
擦不掉 -怎么会
It won't come off. - Why not?
这是永久性记号♥笔
It's permanent marker.
该死 亚当 怎么搞的
Damn it, Adam. What the hell?
我只是随便从抽屉里拿了一支
I just reached into the drawer.
没想那么多
I didn't think about it.
好吧 你本该多想想的
Yeah, well, you should've thought about it.
没什么大不了的 不是吗
It's not a big deal, is it?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
就算她吃错药 也没什么大不了吗
Is it a big deal if she doesn't get the right pills?
这样吧 我们干脆跳过星期二
You know what? Let's just skip Tuesday.
谁在乎 对吗
Who cares, right?
我是说 就算她没有及时吃止痛药
I mean, if she doesn't get her pain medication on time,
恰巧我在车♥库♥里听不到她呼喊
and I'm in the garage and I can't hear her scream,
谁在乎 对吗
Who cares, right?
是的 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
他妈的 没什么大不了
Fuck it. No big deal.
淡定 保罗
W-whoa, paul.
我是说
I mean,
我们干嘛要给这里添置温馨的装饰
why are we even trying to make this place look nice?
这样吧 干脆让她拖着疲惫的身躯上楼
I know. Let's let her drag herself up the stairs,
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表