剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我这么说并不是因为你是我老板 保罗
And I'm not just saying that because you're my boss, Paul.
- 哦 谢谢 - 是真的 它太棒了
- Oh, thank you. - Really, it's excellent.
哦 上帝 只要我一想到它
Oh, my God, I mean, I could cry right now
现在就可以泪奔
just even thinking about it.
我停不了发微博
I couldn't quit tweeting about it.
- 呃 没剧透哦 - 呃
- Uh, no specifics, though. - Huh.
- 这些好棒 - 非常赞
- Well, these turned out great. - Amazing.
嗯?
Huh?
太棒了
Awesome.
- 这很酷啊 - 真棒
- That's kind of cool. - Cute.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我...我为明天
I was just... I'm gonna go work
备课去
on my lesson plan for tomorrow.
开个玩笑 晚安 各位
Who am I kidding? Good night, everybody.
这是...
It's a...
三轮车
Pedicab.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我乐意做你的私人司机
Look, I love being your personal chauffeur.
我很愿意载你去化疗和去学校
Your chemo treatments, school-- I really want to be that guy,
但是 凯西 我不能再开你的车
but, Cath, I can't drive your car anymore.
我这是在欺骗自己
I'm calling bullshit on myself.
我不能污染环境 我很当回事儿
I can't pollute. I give a hoot.
所以 我 呃...
So, I, uh...
我做了一个物物交换的交易 搞到了这辆车
I made the bartering deal of the century, and I got us this.
我们得出发了 比平时要早一点
We just have to leave, you know, a little earlier than usual.
给你带了条毯子 披上
I got you a blanket. There you go.
凯西.
Cathy.
考乐尼.
Connie.
你看起来不高兴
You don't seem happy.
我很开心啊
I'm happy.
我非常非常开心
I'm so--I'm so happy.
就这些?
Is that all?
我们一直在观察
Well, we've been poring over
去年标准测试的结果
the results of last year's standardized tests,
而结果表明一些学生
and they indicate that some of our students
历史测试结果不是很理想
are not testing well in history.
哪些学生?
Which students?
你的学生
Your students.
真有趣
Interesting.
我们发现由于你生病了
Now, we're aware that since you got sick,
你教这些课程的时候
you've been playing a little fast and loose
有一点快 而且有点不准确
with the curriculum.
不不不 我 我根据课程来教学 考乐尼
No, no, no, I-I-I teach the curriculum, Connie,
并且我利用它来引入一些...
and then I use it to springboard into--
不同的课目
Different subjects.
我的新生重演伤膝之战
My freshmen reenacted the battle at wounded knee.
我的毕业班学生...
My seniors...
他们写政♥治♥演说
they wrote stump speeches
然后发表演说
and then performed them on stumps.
我们就不能开个玩笑吗?
Canst we not have funeth?
你让你的所有学生做邮购的Dna测试
You had all your students do mail-order DNA tests.
我付的钱
Which I paid for.
这不是历史
It's not history.
个人历史
Personal history.
结果表明我的两个白人学生
Turns out two of my white kids
其实比我的黑人学生有更久远的黑人血统
are blacker than my black kid.
如果你认为这不能激发起兴趣
If you think that didn't provoke interesting conversation,
那你就错了
you'd be wrong.
你需要教...
You need to teach...
为测试而教学
To the test.
教科书上的
Good old American history
美国历史
from the textbook.
噢!
Oh!
谢谢你能来
Thank you for joining me.
希望你有什么有趣的事
Hope you were up to something fun.
在网上找未来度假的目的地
Surfing the web for future vacation destinations.
我推荐波多黎各
May I recommend Puerto Rico?
你有一点贫血 你感觉如何?
You're a little anemic. How you feeling?
贫血
Anemic.
早上吃牛排没有关系
Steak for breakfast wouldn't hurt.
吃一些含铁的药片
Get some iron pills.
这是为什么我总是很疲惫的原因吗?
Does that explain why I'm exhausted all the time?
我可以给你写张处方
I can write you a prescription.
我..呃 我很确定
And I..I... oh, I'm pretty sure
你给我的那些抗抑郁药没有用
those antidepressants you gave me are not working,
除非让我变得更加沮丧
unless they're supposed to make me more depressed.
说不定你给我的是强化沮丧的
Maybe you gave me ampi-depressants
促使抑郁药
that amplify my depression.
你觉得有没有可能?
Do you think you did that?
这些药要三个星期左右开始生效
They take about three weeks to kick in.
我觉得已经有
Well, I-I think it's been
大约三个星期或者 天啊 谁知道?
about three weeks or.. God, who knows?
化疗让我变得健忘了
Chemo makes me so forgetful.
它在发挥疗效
Well, it's doing the job--
缩小我们通过手术无法解决的部分
shrinking the mets we couldn't get with surgery,
- 能够... - 能够争取更多的时间
- which will buy... - Buy me more time.
听着 我仍想要弄清...
Look, I'm still trying to figu...
这是...
Here, that's for the...
这是补铁的药
that's for the iron.
噢 我觉得我看到了死亡天使
Oh, and I think I'm seeing the angel of death.
我是说...是...
I mean, is...is that...
是因为病情所致 还是我疯了?
is that due to the mets, or am I just crazy?
还是我受死亡召唤了?
Or am I being summoned?
你有没有别的病人
I mean, do you have any other patients
和你说过看到了死亡天使?
who talk about seeing him?
他有...
He's got...
黑色的头发...卷卷的
this black hair... it's curly.
有点性感 不过已经结婚了
Kind of sexy, but married.
听起来很有想象力
Sounds like an active imagination.
呃 不好意思 等一下
Uh, excuse me. Wait a minute.
你刚才是叹气了吗?
Did you just sigh?
怎么了 凯瑟琳? 你想怎么样?
What is it, Catherine? What do you want?
只是耽误你几分钟 拜托
Just a few more seconds of your time, please.
我现在没有时间
I don't have the time right now.
- 那你得挤时间 - 好吧 凯西
- Well, you need to find it. - Fine, Cathy.
病源会导致幻想吗?
Do I think the mets are causing hallucinations?
不会 这基于他们的位置
No, not based on their location.
还有什么问题?
What else?
化疗能让我活多长时间?
How much time exactly is this chemo giving me?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 什么...六个月 一年? - 可能吧
- What...six months, a year? - Possibly.
如果我不做化疗
If I don't do the chemo,
我还可能活这么长时间吗?
is it possible I could still have that much time?
可能吗? 可能
Is it possible? Yes.
很多事情都有可能发生
There are a lot of things that are possible.
听着 凯西
Look, Cathy,
做化疗是做我们想做的
the chemo is doing what we want it to do.
如果是我的话 那就是我要做的
If it were me, that's what I'd be doing.
好消息是...我不是你
Good news...it's not you.
现在 我们说完了吗?
Now, are we done?
或者你对与我已经告诉过你答案的问题
Or do you have more questions
还有什么其他什么问题吗?
that I've already given you the answer to?
哦 好吧 不好意思 很抱歉我这么烦人
Oh, well, excuse me. I'm so sorry to be so annoying.
但是不要着急...我很快就会离开你的生活
But don't worry...I'll be out of your life soon,
因为我快死了
since I'm dying.
那就让你与众不同了?
Which makes you special,how?
我有其他病人要看
I have other patients I have to see.
最后我做回了我自己
At least I could be myself.
和我的医生在一起...
With my doctor...
我承认太让人郁闷了
admit I was depressed.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表