剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
可万一你...
But what if you...
你是说万一我死了而你又不在这里?
You mean what if I die when you're there?
很有可能会是这样
Most likely I will.
那就让我死的时候想象着
Then let me die imagining you
你穿着最美艳动人的衣服
wrapped in the most beautiful sparkly fabric
走在百老汇大街上 和朋友开怀大笑
walking down Broadway with your friends smiling.
这就是我想象中的你
That is how I want to think of you.
所以
So...
你走 找到他
You go. You find him.
恳求他重新给你实习的机会
You beg for that internship back.
好的
Okay.
你知道我现在要说什么吧?
Well, you know what I have to say now, don't you?
求你别说
Please don't say it.
那我们一起说
We'll say it together.
好
Okay.
我真是幸运
Lucky me.
肖恩
Sean
你要是废话一句
if you pull a goddamn rolex out of your ass,
我就从这轮床上下来
I'm getting off this gurney.
凯西 400美元
鲜花
嗨美女 感觉怎么样
Hi, pretty. How you feeling?
还好 就是有点累
Good. Tired.
我做了个派
I made you a pie.
是草莓大黄味的 用我自己种的大黄做的
It's strawberry rhubarb made from my own rhubarb.
这东西长得可凶了
Stuff grows like weeds out back.
伊娜 真漂亮
Ina, it's beautiful.
我有件东西想要给你
I have something I want to give to you.
这我不能收
I can't take this.
我想让你周末能够休息一下
I want you to take a little weekend vacation.
远离这些破事
Get away from all this.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
带你的丈夫去湖边玩玩
Take your husband to a lake.
戏水 开怀大笑 好吗?
Swim, laugh, okay?
去吧
Please.
我的哥哥...
My brother...
他马上就要给另一个人捐献肾脏
my brother is giving someone a kidney right now.
这是我起码能为你做的一些事了
This is the least I can do.
好吧 那我收下了
All right, I'll take it,
那你一定要吃几口派
but only if you have some pie.
拿两个叉子过来呗
Go get two forks.
好的
Okay.
打扰一下 请问你们有牡丹花么?
Excuse me. Do you have any peonies?
嗯 有的
Yes, we do.
能给我一大束吗?
Could I just get a whole bunch of them?
你们这最好的那种?
The best ones you have?
真是位幸运的女士
Someone's a lucky lady.
你好?
Hello?
噢 保罗 它们可真漂亮
Oh, Paul, they're beautiful.
我很遗憾 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
大概三十分钟钱 她走了
She passed about 30 minutes ago.
可能是动脉瘤
Probably an aneurysm.
她走的很安详
She wasn't in any pain.
这就是整个故事...
Well, now you know the whole story...
我整个人生的故事
The story of my life.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我实在不该发表什么意见
Well, I'm not really supposed to have an opinion.
不过在我看来
But in my opinion...
你的人生很精彩
that was a good life.
下面要做什么呢?
So, what's next?
时间到了
Time's up.
你可以走了
You get to go.
如果还有明天 前情提要...
Previously on The Big C...
在安养院啊?
So, the hospice, huh?
感觉怎么样?
How does this feel?
我真的很喜欢这里
I really like it here.
我就想这样离开
This is how I want to go.
没有你在身边真不好过
It hasn't been easy not having you around.
在我死之前
Over my dead body
你要给我顺利毕业
are you not graduating on time.
把肾脏捐给陌生人
You're doing a great deed
你的行为真的很伟大
donating your kidney to a stranger.
- 我们要去看老爸 - 你讨厌他诶
- We need to go see dad. - You hate dad.
他也没那么坏啦 肖恩
He's not that bad, Sean.
我想你要能和老爸言归于好的话
I think it is incredibly big of you
- 真是太好了 - 胡说八道!
- to make amends with dad. - Fuck him!
我得给埃塞克 米兹瓦赫先生交一些
I have to turn in some "Just Clothes" designs
"纯服饰"的设计
to sir Isaac Mizrahi.
他是时尚之王
He's fashion royalty.
- 太过了? - 不 大爱啊
- Too much? - No. Love.
大多数人在这里呆了多久?
How long do most of us stick around for?
有些人呆了几个月
Some people go for months.
你永远都不知道接下来会怎么样
You never really know what's coming.
四个月后
五月
- 耶! - 太棒了!
- Yeah! - Fantastic!
噢噢!
Whoo!
我想让你在我的葬礼上弹这首曲子
I want you to play that at my funeral
以证明任何时候尝试新事物
just to prove that it's never too late
永远都不晚
to start something new.
我还...有一张表
I also... I have a list.
有一个餐饮负责人会
There's a caterer that will do the spread
进行为期两天的检查
for the two-day viewing.
- 很好 我们完事了吗? - 快了
- Great, can we be done now? - Almost.
我不知道该拿老爸怎么办
I don't know what to do about dad.
去他个老爸
Fuck dad.
你对他是自动反应的啊
It's like an automated response with you.
对啊 那个混♥蛋♥
Fuck, yeah. Asshole.
- 我要给他打电♥话♥ - 去他的!
- I need to call him. - Fuck him!
自从去年我们到他那里
We haven't talked to him
把他骂了一通之后就再也没有和他讲过话了
since we went to his house last year and told him off.
他甚至都不知道我病了
I mean, he doesn't even know I'm sick.
他也不是什么坏人啦 他根本就是个操蛋
He's not even an asshole. He's the whole ass.
好了 别说了 闭嘴!
Okay, just stop. Stop!
亚当我不希望在我走的时候你这样说话
Adam, I don't want you talking like that when I'm gone.
哇哦 你还好吗?
Whoa. Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
要我去通知他吗 老婆?
You want me to call him for you, honey?
不 让我来
No. I should do it.
反正他也不喜欢我
Not like I'm his favorite guy anyway.
如果你想的话我可以打给他
I could call him if you want.
不 算了 亚当这...
No, it's okay, Adam. It's just...
你和外公没有什么感情
it's a shame you don't have
真是太遗憾了
a relationship with your grandpa.
是啊 和那个臭名昭著的老头没什么来往
Yeah, it's a real shame you don't get to hang around
真是个遗憾啊
with this really mean guy we know.
如果我们再也见不到他了怎么办?
What if we never see him again?
- 去他的 - 好了 我要走了
- Fuck him. - Okay, I got to go.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要去跟
I'm going to hang out
莉迪亚和杰夫还有一些朋友玩
with Lydia and Jeff and some friends.
- 在哪里? - 嗯 杰夫家
- Where? - Uh, Jeff's house.
我们要玩电子游戏
We're gonna play some video games,
抽点大♥麻♥啦 爽一爽
you know, smoke some pot, do some blow,
玩速度球 然后再去兜兜风 之类的...
maybe some speedballs, and then go for a drive, so...
哦 那你可不可以
Well, then do you think
在玩球和坐车的空挡
maybe you could squeeze some homework
挤出一点时间来做作业呢?
in between speedball and the joyride?
额... 是 我会的
Uh... yeah, I will.
- 我爱你 - 拜
- I love you. - Bye.
- 拜 老爸 - 拜 肖恩
- See you, dad. - See you, Sean.
- 拜拜 - 伙计
- See you. - Buddy.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表