剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
她那时真美
She was beautiful...
而且那么年轻
And so young.
她的鬼魂
The ghost?
她...她几乎是从南的尸体里跳出来的
She... she practically jumped out of Nan's body,
挥了挥手 然后走开了
Waved, and walked away.
你认为我疯了 对吧
You think I'm losing my mind, right?
不 我认为你看见了你看见的
No, I-I think you saw what you saw.
我觉得它是否真实并不重要
I'm not sure it matters if it was real or not.
你肯定觉得我疯了
You definitely, you think I'm crazy.
我的想法并不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
你的想法才重要
It matters what you think.
看来我需要新词儿了
Wow, I guess I need some new material.
显而易见
Mm, evidently.
我是说 可能是我的脑子
I mean, maybe it's my mind
在跟我恶作剧
just playing tricks on me.
都是这些药搞的鬼
These meds are tricky fuckers.
这吓到你了吗
Does that scare you?
无法分辨何为现实
Not being able to tell what's real?
我想想
Let's see.
是的
Yeah.
而且很恐怖
Also scary.
我是说 有人死在了你面前
I mean, having someone die right in front of you.
我知道 这整个经历本该
I mean, I know this whole experience
使我能坦然面对死亡
is supposed to make me feel better about dying.
我是说 我明白
I mean, I get it.
南是那么乐于得到解脱
Nan was so happy to be free.
但是 当她用塑料袋蒙住我的脸时
But the only thing that I could think of
我唯一想到的念头是 我还没
when that bag was over me was I'm not--
我还没准备好去死
I'm not ready to die.
我想活下去
I want to live.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
我一直在看那该死的钟
I keep looking at that dumb clock,
滴答滴答 一点点地夺走我的生命
Tick, tick, ticking my life away,
我想它停下来
And I want it to stop.
我想要多一点时间
I want more time.
凯西
Cathy...
我不认为你疯了
I don't think you're crazy.
我当时太天真了
I was so naive.
这地方
This place...
这些欢乐的钟和宾果游戏 还有
With the happy clocks and the bingo and the--
带着活泼印花的枕头套 都在伪装
the cheery pillow fabrics. It's camouflage.
人们在这里死去
People die here...
每天都有
every day...
丑陋 血腥 戏剧般的死亡
Ugly, brutal, dramatic deaths...
每一天都在发生
Every day.
而那又跟现实世界有什么区别
And that's different from the real world how?
他感冒得很严重
Well, he has a bad cold.
他不想传染给他的粉丝们
He doesn't want to get any of his fans sick.
你是不是拿了我的
Hey, did you take my--
我明白场馆的票已售罄让你很难办
I understand that you're upset that the venue is sold out,
但我们对此也无能为力
but there's nothing we can do about it.
他会继 我
He's cont--I--
先生 你不需要使用那么粗俗的语言
Sir, it is not necessary to use that ugly language.
这样说吧
You know what?
去你的打开开关
Flip your friggin' switch!
你好 我很抱歉
Hi. So sorry.
你拿了我的碟子吗
Did you take my dishes?
在你床边的那些吗
Oh, the ones by your bed?
我把它们洗干净后放回橱柜里了
Yeah, I washed 'em and put 'em back in the cabinet.
你进我房♥间干什么
What were you doing in my room?
房♥门那时候开着 而那些碟子就像在说
Well, the door was open, and the dishes were like,
"快来洗我们吧 我们都生气了"
"Help, wash us. We're all crusty."
我会洗自己的碟子 安珀 不用你来
Those were my dishes to deal with, Amber, not yours.
我之前确认过 你的工作就是
Last time I checked, your job was to just talk on
用那愚蠢的耳机打电♥话♥和协助我爸
that stupid headset and deal with my dad.
你不是被请来当我妈的 懂吗
No one hired you to be my mother, okay?
我不需要一个新的妈妈
I don't need a new mother.
她还活着 -我知道
She's still alive. - I know that.
但众所周知
But it's widely acknowledged
一名家庭成员即将到来的死亡
That the imminent death of a family member
会导致情绪的剧变
causes a great upheaval.
我为了我的心理论文已经查了很多资料
I've done a ton of research for my psych paper.
你在写我们家的事情吗
You're writing about this?
我快拿到临床心理硕士学位了
Uh, I'm getting my master's in clinical psychology.
我意思是 你不会认为我
I mean, you didn't think I was gonna be
愿意当一辈子助理的 对吧
an assistant forever, right?
你所谓的帮忙只是为了调查我们吗
So you're helping out here to spy on us?
不不不 我真的想帮
No, no, no. I want to help...
你和保罗 还有其他人
You and Paul and-- and others.
我明白你现在觉得被威胁到了
I understand that you feel threatened,
那是很正常的
and that's perfectly normal,
而你对你父亲产生
and it's also totally appropriate
某种愤恨的情绪也可以理解
for you to feel some kind of resentment toward your father.
我的天
Oh, my god.
开除你是必须的了
You are so fired.
你不能开除我 我的雇主是保罗
You can't fire me. I work for paul.
的确 但既然保罗已经躺在床上三天了
Yeah, well, since Paul hasn't gotten out of bed in three days,
我就是当家的
I'm in charge.
你打包好你的研究滚出去吧
So you can pack your research and get the fuck out!
作为一名想当心理医生的人
For someone who wants to be a shrink,
你还真不会听人说话
you don't listen good.
滚出去
Get out!
答应我你会拍些时装秀的照片
Promise me you'll take pictures at the fashion show.
我会的 别担心
I will. Don't worry.
如果非得裁剪那裙子的话 就剪吧
And, look, if you have to cut the dress, cut it.
我可以在棺材里穿些别的
No, I can wear something else in my coffin,
比基尼之类的
like a bikini.
我很久没穿过三点式了
I haven't worn a two-piece in ages.
更坏了
More bad.
那是你的裙子
It's your dress.
我不会为了竹竿身材的女人把它毁掉的
I'm not gonna ruin it just to fit some twiggy-ass beanpole.
我可能不是什么竹竿女
Oh, I-I may not be a twiggy-ass beanpole,
但我也能摆个冷艳表情
but I do a mean bitch face.
那就跟你的签名一样可怕
You know, it's an awful lot like your signature
一脸便秘样
"I'm constipated" look.
关于你室友的事 我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about your roommate.
我也是 我之前那么喜欢她
Me too. I liked her.
我真不应该对这里的病患们太动真情
I guess I shouldn't get attached to anyone in here.
我真的很希望
I was really hoping
今天保罗可以跟你一起来
that Paul would come visit with you today.
他忙死了
Oh, he is super busy.
告诉这女人真♥相♥吧
Ah, tell the woman the truth.
他很沮丧而且卧床不起了
He's depressed and bedridden...
早餐就是一堆洋葱圈
with a side of funyuns for breakfast.
他只是需要一点时间
He just needs some time.
不是我说他
You know, not for nothing,
我 我才是那个对这些地方过敏的人
I'm--I'm the one who breaks out in hives in these places,
连我都来了
and I'm here.
你捐肾的事怎样了
How's your kidney stuff going?
非常顺利
Oh, it's just peachy.
很快我就会只剩下一个肾脏了
I'll be down one organ in no time.
你需要什么吗 安德莉亚
Hey, you need anything, Andrea,
像一个肺或者一张角膜之类的
like a, you know, lung, a cornea?
不了 谢谢你
Aw. No, thank you.
看那里
Hey! Well, look at that.
一只猫
A cat.
你好 快乐的猫咪
Hey, there, happy cat.
他们叫她做贝死尼
They call her Deathany.
显然她会选出下一个死去的人
Apparently she singles out the next one to die.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表