剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
可我改主意了 我不能这么做
but I've changed my mind, I can't do this.
没事 没关系的
No, it's okay. It's okay.
尽管我非常想摆脱处♥女♥身份
As much as I wanna get it over with,
但就是感觉不对
it just doesn't feel right.
没事 没关系的
No, it's okay. It's okay. It's totally cool.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你也不需要如此大松一口气啊
You don't have to look so relieved.
可能吧 不过说真的 莉迪亚
No, but seriously, Lydia, look.
你的第一次应该很特殊
Your first time should be special.
应该让你永生难忘
You'll remember it forever.
所以我猜我们要继续学习了
So I guess we better get back to work then.
是啊
Yeah.
在明天之前你有很多要记的东西
You've got a lot to memorize by tomorrow.
记着...
Remember...
没有挂科这一选项
Failure is not an option.
那可不是外星人的枪声
Those aren't alien gun noises.
你得这样
You have to be like...
随便啦
Whatever.
肯定的 我刮伤了
Of course I scrape the one leg
我还有感觉的那条腿
that still has feeling.
你会没事儿的
You'll live.x7f
好啦 准备走了么?
All right, come on. You ready to get moving?
肖恩 停下
Sean, stop it.
我不走了
No, I am not walking.
好吧 那我只能抱着你了
All right, then. I'll just have to carry you.
肖恩 不行 肖恩 停下!
Sean, no... Sean, stop it!
肖恩 我没开玩笑!
Sean, I'm not kidding.
凯西 放轻松
Oh, come on, Cathy, make this
- 别闹别扭了 - 不要
- a little easier for me. - No!
我不想这样 放我下来!
I don't wanna make it easier. Put me down!
凯西...凯西...你就要...
Cathy... Cathy, you're gonna...
该死的
God damn it.
你有什么毛病啊?
What is your problem?
我的毛病就是你逼我
My problem is this forced march
用这两条残腿跟着你游♥行♥
you have me on with two bad legs.
看流星
What is so important about watching
有什么重要的?
some stupid falling stars
哪儿都能看到
that we can see from anywhere?
因为我觉得会很有趣啊
Because I thought it would be fun!
可能我们能看到另外一颗流星
Maybe we'd see another falling star.
你有次对着流星祈求自行车
You wished on one for a bike once.
而妈妈给你的圣诞礼物就是一辆
And mom got you that blue ten-speed
蓝色的十速自行车?
for Christmas, remember?
他们从没给我们买♥♥过好东西
And they never got us anything good.
- 我知道你在做什么 - 什么?
- I know what you're doing. - What?
上次你开始留胡子
The last time you grew out your beard
是在大学里的终极飞盘比赛
was for ultimate frisbee in college.
整整两年你都像个疯子一样
You spent two years
就因为你觉得你要是刮胡子了
looking like a freak because you thought, if you shaved,
你的队伍就会输
your team would lose.
整整两年我们都没输啊
And we didn't, for two whole years.
是这样的
Look.
你有种莫名其妙的强迫症
You're caught up in some superstitious O.C.D. thing,
这不会对我有效果的
and it's not gonna work for me.
肖恩 我快死了
I'm dying, Sean.
留胡子 对着流星许愿
And growing beards and wishing on shooting stars
这些都没意义的
is not gonna change that.
你又不能确定
Y... you don't know.
我确定的
Yeah, I do.
天哪 这真不公平
Jesus. It's so unfair.
过去的15年里我都在外面
I spent the last 15 years of my life outside,
晒太阳
baking in the sun.
但你的皮肤科医生
And your dermatologist
在我身上连个该死的痣都找不到
couldn't find one stupid mole on me.
这很好啊
But that's good.
不好
No, it isn't.
凯西 不好
It's not good, Cath.
为什么不是我?
Why not me?
没有人会想念我
No one would miss me.
也就你想想我 可你会扛过去的
Except maybe you, and you'd get over it.
要是能把我的大脑给你就好了
I'd give you my brain, if I could.
我才不要你的大脑
I don't want your brain.
你个贱♥人♥
You're such a fucking bitch.
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
我已经很失望了
I already am.
嘿 马西 来了一段日子了
Hey, Marcy, been awhile.
道奇怎么样?
How's Doug?
弗兰克 他两周前去世了
Well, he passed two weeks ago, Frank.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
怎么回事?
What, uh... what happened?
肾衰竭
Kidney failure.
他做了12年的透析
He was on dialysis for 12 years
等一个配型的肾 但是...
waiting for a donor kidney, but...
天哪
Oh, my God.
- 肖恩 - 看看
- Sean. - Look.
我想知道我能不能退了这些
I wanted to know if I could return these.
都没拆呢
They haven't been opened yet.
当然可以
Sure.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
你回来早了
You're home early.
对 计划有变
Yeah, a little change of plan.
- 底特律怎么样了? - 还好
- How was Detroit? - It was fine.
我是说早上那群Dj 就像
I mean, morning DJs, they're just, like,
打假人一样
you know, they're these fake people
满是类固醇和咖♥啡♥因♥
made out of steroids and caffeine, you know?
你拄拐杖?
You have a cane?
我走了两天 然后回来
I go away for two days, and I come back,
你就拄拐了?
and you're walking with a cane?
好吧 最伤感的部分是
Well, the sad part is that you cannot
你拄拐的时候不能拎鸟笼
get a cane with a bird carved in it in this town,
不管你有多少钱
no matter how much you're willing to spend.
不
No.
最伤感的是我没陪着你
The sad part is that I wasn't here,
而且我不该走的
and I should've been.
保罗 我...
Paul, I...
不 我想让你有自己的生活
No, I want you to go on with your life.
什么 你想再给我买♥♥个老婆?
What, are you gonna try and sell me a new wife again?
哦 哦
Oh, oh.
你提起这个就有意思了
Funny that you mention that.
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
是个网页
It's a website
那里...失去癌症患者配偶的人
where... where people who have lost
可以认识其他
their spouses to cancer can meet other people
因为癌症失去配偶的人
who have lost their spouses to cancer.
它叫第二篇章
It's called Chapter 2.
看 这跟我想告诉你的
See, that's the exact opposite
完全相反
of what I wanna talk to you about.
等等 不...不... 我只是...
Wait. No, no, no. I just...
我想让你跟我一起看
I ju... I want you to look at it with me
因为它好甜蜜啊
'cause it's so sweet.
我是说 有些故事简直就是奇迹
I mean, some of the stories are just fantastic.
我回家的路上
All the way home,
一直在想
all I could think about
我们分离多远了
is how far apart we've gotten,
你知道么?
you know?
可能大部分都是我的错 也许全是我的错
Maybe a lot of it's my fault, maybe all of it.
但有我们剩下的那些时间
But with the time that we have left,
我想重回你身边
I wanna figure out how to find my way back to you.
我只是...我不想
And I just... I don't appreciate
让你把我推开
you pushing me away like this.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表