剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
理应愧对我的家人
I should feel bad for my family,
但我只觉得如释重负
But all I feel is relief...
他们再也不用照顾我
They don't have to take care of me anymore,
我难受的时候也不用再假装没事
I don't have to say I feel good when I feel like shit.
这么说做这个决定你很开心
So you're happy you made this decision?
因为这是我的决定
Because it was a decision.
我想这样死去
This is how I want to go.
这是我的权力
That's empowering.
不得不说 凯西
You know, I have to say, Cathy,
你看上去比前几个月更释然了
you seem more relaxed than you have in months.
这是有原因的 不过
Not for nothing, but the...
有吗♥啡♥的地方就是天堂
the morphine drip is heaven.
所以现在你相信天堂了
Oh. So now you believe in heaven?
美国著名雕刻家弗雷德里克·雷明顿 的《响尾蛇》
从牛仔的羊皮裤到马的肌肉
from his wooly chaps to the horse's muscles,
所有细节都刻画的淋漓尽致
this has got it all as far as detail goes.
太完美了 -你们俩饿了吗
Just wonderful. - You guys hungry?
我做了无麸质的比萨
I made gluten-free pizza.
如此精致的雕塑你值得拥有
It's just a wonderful piece to have.
那位先生胡须茂密
The gentleman has quite the mustache.
我知道了 你们需要放松一下
I get it. You need to recharge.
现在是非常时期
These are stressful times.
我去散散步
I'm going for a walk.
450美元 475美元
$450, $475.
495美元 有人出价495美元
$495. I have $495.
顺便恭喜一下
Congratulations, by the way,
拍到那条挂毯的人
to whoever got that tapestry.
我非常喜欢那条毯子
I just adore that piece.
《响尾蛇》出价495美元
I'm at $495 for the Rattlesnake.
已经到底价了 只要再加1美元
The reserve is met. It just takes $1 more.
去楼上放松 好主意
Recharge upstairs. Great idea.
亚当
Adam.
你怎么醒了
Why are you up?
哪里疼吗 -不 不 没有
Are you in pain? - No. No, no, no.
宝贝 这个点你不该在这
Honey, you shouldn't be here now.
都快半夜了
It's almost midnight.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我 我偷溜进来的
I, uh-- I snuck in.
顺便说下 他们这的安保措施糟透了
By the way, they have really bad security here.
没几个人会想闯进安养院
Not a lot of people want to break into a hospice.
也没人有足够大的力气逃出去
And no one's strong enough to break out.
你小时候感冒了
When you were little and had a cold,
我经常悄悄溜进你的房♥间 在地板上过夜
I used to sneak into your room and sleep on the floor.
我担心你鼻子不透气
I was worried that you were so stuffed up,
会没法呼吸
you wouldn't be able to breathe.
我握着你的小手
I'd hold your little hand.
在你的嘴边放面镜子
I would put a mirror next to your mouth
确保你还在呼吸
to make sure you were still breathing.
有用吗
Did it work?
你好好的在这呢
You're here.
是啊
Yeah.
那些奇葩的装饰是干什么的
So what's with the crazy decorations?
那些啊
Oh, yeah.
显然他们能带来好运
Apparently they're good luck.
所以抬头看的时候
So, when you look up,
你会觉得一切都会好起来
you can feel like everything's gonna be okay.
我喜欢它们
I like 'em.
宝贝 你应该回家睡觉了
Honey, you need to go sleep in your real bed.
我向你保证
I promise you...
我在这一切都好
I'm okay here.
你可以明天再来看我 好吗
We can visit tomorrow, okay?
等你睡着了我就回去
I'm not going anywhere till you go back to sleep.
好吗
Okay?
别问我谁干的
Don't ask me who's responsible.
我发誓要保密
I've been sworn to secrecy.
不过贴这些东西的小伙子
But the young man who did that
动作很轻巧
is very agile.
看呐
Look at that.
他今天早上5点来这
He came in here at 5:00 this morning
把照片一张张贴好
and put it all up.
你有一个好儿子
You raised a good kid there.
但愿如此 南
Oh, I hope so, Nan...
拉扯这么大再想管也有点晚了
cause it's a little late at this point for major alterations.
你看
You know...
我的拼贴画再加上你的千纸鹤
between my collage and your cranes...
我们房♥间绝对是这里最喜庆的
we are definitely the most festive room in here.
我讨厌这些千纸鹤
Oh, I hate these cranes.
讨厌 -是啊 它们在嘲笑我
You do? - Yeah, they taunt me.
我没阻止宏继续折纸鹤
I let Hiro keep on making them
因为我知道他希望出现奇迹
because I know he wants a miracle,
他非常渴望我能活下去
he wants me to stay alive so much.
我早准备走了
I'm ready to go.
但为了他我得撑下去
But I have to stick it out for him.
你真的觉得准备好了
You really feel like you're ready?
真的
Oh, yeah.
当你以吗♥啡♥和氧气罐为生的时候...
When you're living your life on morphine and an oxygen tank...
我可曾是整日嗑迷幻药
Once lived on LSD
在伍德斯托克音乐节上跳舞的人啊
and danced at Woodstock...
是时候走人了
It's time to kick it.
伍德斯托克音乐节
Woodstock?
真的吗
Really?
病友啊 我这辈子很充实
Roomie, I lived it up.
过了段好日子
I had a great life...
孩子们 孙子们
Kids, grandkids...
还有宏
Hiro.
这是我们上大学的时候
This is us at college.
看看你啊
Oh, look at you.
真美
So beautiful.
不到十九岁
Barely 19.
跟现在判若两人
It seems like someone else.
但我们都曾年轻过
But we were all young once...
年少轻狂过
invincible.
是时候走人了
Time to go, I say.
我还没有准备好
I'm not ready.
对 你是没准备好
No, you're not.
贝死尼完全没在意你
Deathany is not paying you any mind.
贝死尼是谁
Who's Deathany?
贝瑟尼
Bethany.
就是那只猫
The cat?
我们叫她"贝死尼"
We call her "Deathany"
因为她能预报我们什么时候会死
Because she can tell when people are gonna die,
她会坐到快死的人的床上
and she goes and sits on their bed.
太吓人了
Oh, that's creepy.
我猜她能闻到死亡的气味
I guess she can smell death.
我想知道死亡是什么味道
I wonder what death smells like.
据说中风是吐司味儿的
They say a stroke smells like toast.
我确定死亡是德国泡菜味儿的
I bet death smells like Sauerkraut.
过期洗甲水的味道
Old nail polish remover.
我想在贝死尼向我宣判之前死
I want to go before Deathany singles me out...
天啊 我也是
Oh, god, me too.
在我变得臭烘烘疯颠颠
Before I get all smelly and crazy
没人愿意和我一个病房♥之前死
and no one will room with me.
事实上 如果你看到有那种迹象
In fact, you see me heading in that direction,
就把我解决了吧 让我摆脱这痛苦
you just take me out-- put me out of my misery.
好
Deal.
不过你要答应也会这么帮我
Only, you have to do the same for me.
要是闻到泡菜味的话
You smell Sauerkraut...
成交
Done.
大家听好
Okay, people,
周六的T台秀占一半的成绩
Saturday's runway show counts for half your grade.
这不是我定的规则
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表