剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
她和我们都快没戏了
She's pretty much done with all of us, bud.
她快要死了
She's dying.
凯西快死了 现在她想见你最后一面
Cathy is dying, and she needs to see you,
你必须要去见她
and you need to see her.
她想自己告诉你这件事
She wanted to tell you that herself,
但是现在... 我已经把什么都告诉你了
but oops, too late... the cat's out of the bag.
- 噢 上帝 - 这是你欠她的
- Jesus. - You owe this to her.
你是她的父亲 她现在快死了
You're her father. Your daughter is dying.
我一点都不喜欢你
And I don't even like you.
但是你今天要是不去见她
But I do know if you don't go see her,
你一辈子都会后悔的
it'll probably haunt you the rest of your life,
最不公平的是
which, for some very unfair reason,
你竟然还能比她多活几年
is gonna be a lot longer than hers.
我今天晚上有牌会
I got a card game tonight.
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you shitting me?
我现在出去等你
I'm gonna go outside,
一直等到你做出明智的选择
and I'm gonna wait in my car until you do the right thing
坐上我的车后 我再走
and get your asshole ass into the seat next to me.
这个秘密配方是猪油
So, the secret is plain old lard.
那会使外面的面皮又脆又好吃
That's what makes the crust so crispy and delicious.
真不好意思 我丈夫对你有点不礼貌
I'm sorry my husband was rude to you, ina.
噢 孩子 别担心这个
Oh, honey, don't you worry about that.
再说了 他又没有错 我的确是挺爱唠叨的
Besides, he's not wrong. I am a big old chatterbox.
对于我 你就像是天使一样
You're an angel.
别这么说
Oh, no.
能跟你们这样的人呆在一起
I feel lucky every day to have a chance
我还觉得挺幸运的
to work with people like you.
陪伴在将死之人身边 让我觉得很幸福
It's a blessing to be around the dying.
不会吧
Come on.
难道... 这不会让你觉得很沉闷难熬么?
It doesn't get to you... all the gloom and doom?
我和我丈夫... 总是会时不时地
My husband and I... we try to squeeze in
挤出时间出去度个假
a little fun vacation now and then,
虽然出去的次数不是特别多
but it doesn't happen much.
但我觉得还好
But it's okay.
因为我喜欢我的工作
I like what I do.
当人们快要死了
When people are close to death,
就会很健谈 说一些平常不会说的话
they open up like flowers.
他们使我懂得了很多
They teach me so much,
我能做的只是让他们过得好点
and that I can provide a little comfort,
这会让我自己挺开心的
well, it sure makes me feel good.
好了 孩子
All right, young lady.
我明天再来看你
I will see you tomorrow.
伊娜?
Ina?
什么?
Yes?
你能给我做个派么?
Will you make me a pie?
很乐意效劳
I would be honored.
特别快递!
Special delivery!
噢 我的天哪
Oh, dear.
他... 还好吧?
Is he... is he all right?
我很好 你呢?
I'm fine. How are you?
他就像一坨稀泥一样
He's soused.
嘿 我认识你
Hey, I know you.
好吧 我们走过去
Here we go.
坐下吧你
There.
- 怎么了? - 我都告诉他了
- What happened? - I told him.
我告诉他你生病了
I told him you were sick.
他让我很生气 所以我就全都告诉他了
He pissed me off, and I told him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他把整个酒柜子里的酒都喝光了
He drank most of his liquor cabinet
当我在加油站给汽车加油时
and two zimas at the mini mart
他又跑到便利店喝了两瓶酒
while I was gassing up.
没事
It's okay.
嗨 爸爸!
Hi, daddy!
嘿 你很漂亮
Hey. You're pretty.
好吧 你把他找来了
Well, you got him here.
对
Yeah.
"一个新的研究表明
"A new study concludes
当下许多美国人相信
that most Americans now believe
全球变暖是真的"
that global warming is a real thing... "
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
"而且人们正在使它加剧"
"And that people are causing it."
好吧 我说过你可以用我的笔记本电脑
Okay, I said you could use my laptop,
而不是大声读出新闻
not read out loud from it.
我现在正在危机中呢 小子
I'm in crisis mode, my boy.
我得用左撇子的方式了解我的肾
I got to school my kidney on the lefty world
在被一个右撇子伤到之前
before it ends up embedded in a right-wing asshole.
我只剩12小时左右
I've only got about 12 hours left.
今早我读了个册子
This morning, I read a handbook
关于怎样做亚麻衣服
on how to make hemp clothing.
今晚会有爵士乐和瑜伽
Tonight, it's a little mother Jones and some yoga.
如果我是这个人
If I were this guy,
我会担心我的肾会让我变疯
I'd be worried that your kidney was gonna make me go crazy.
对 如果它真的让我疯了呢?
Yeah, so what if it did?
我会帮帮这个人
I'd be doing that guy a favor.
他就像堆肥那样沉闷
He's as dull as a compost heap.
你知道如果你需要找人聊聊
You know, if you ever need to talk
关于你妈妈...
about what's going on with your mom...
不了 我还好
No, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 帮我一下
Hey, uh, do me a favor.
拉着我的屁♥股♥
Pull my ass.
不
No.
他睡得真甜
He looks so sweet.
他睡着的时候没有烦心事儿
All his worry lines go away when he's sleeping.
你永远不会知道他有多糟
You'd never know he's such a motherfucker.
我不该借他的
I never should have asked him
买♥♥♥房♥♥子的贷款
for that loan to buy the house.
你还他钱了
You paid him back.
它会一直在那
He gets to hold it over my head forever.
你知道 "我毫无成就的女婿
You know, "my no-good son-in-law
甚至不能给他的家庭买♥♥套房♥子"
couldn't even afford to buy his family a damn house."
天哪 我真想给他的脸来上一拳
God, I feel like punching him in his passed-out face.
管道工
Plumbers.
你知道他就这样儿 对吧?
You know, this is just so like him, you know?
你是个讨厌鬼 他是个酒鬼
You're the one that's sick. He gets drunk.
所以他吸引人注意
So he gets all the attention.
我是说 他就不能把你摆在第一位么?
I mean, couldn't he put you first for once?
这会杀了他么?
Would it kill him?
在癌症杀死我之前?
Before it kills me?
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
就像我们婚礼上的花那样
It's like the flowers at our wedding.
你只是需要一些牡丹花
All you wanted were some peonies.
那就是你所需要的
That's all you wanted.
他却用了康乃馨
He got carnations...
'因为它们能便宜些 然后他是付钱的那个
'cause they're cheaper, and he was paying.
你应该用牡丹的
You deserved the peonies.
但 嘿...
But, hey...
我得到了你...
I got you...
这个除了我廉价 自恋的老爸之外
the man who married me despite my...
的好男人 来娶我
drunk, cheap, narcissistic father.
低杠
Low bar.
我很生气...
I'm so pissed...
因为你要走了
that you're going.
噢
Oh.
我一直很爱你的手掌
I always loved your hands.
即使是我讨厌你的懦弱 我也爱你的手掌
Even when I hated your guts, I loved your hands.
他们让我有安全感
They still make me feel safe.
你该为有这样一双手自豪
You should be proud of those hands.
他们还帮我在后院做了个玩偶屋
They built me that playhouse in the backyard.
记得么?
Remember that?
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表