剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
I don't make the rules.
我只是根据客座教授手册行事罢了
I'm just following the visiting professor's handbook.
美人儿
Hi, fancy.
太过了吗
Too much?
不会 大爱
No. Love.
你那本埃及的书真的给了我很大启迪
Your Egyptian book really inspired me.
很好
Oh, good.
注意别把臀部那个超棒的花纹毁了
Um, just don't lose that amazing motif on the hip
裁剪侧缝的时候当心
when you cut into the side seam.
我不会裁剪的
I can't cut it.
但是安德莉亚 你...
Oh, but, Andrea, you have, like,
腰这里起码肥了两英寸
at least 2 inches of excess here.
到时候你的二♥码♥模特会像在
I mean, your size-two model is gonna be, like,
八码的衣服里游泳一样
swimming in a size eight.
我的模特就是八码的
Well, my model is a size eight.
我为我朋友做的
I made it for my friend
她想穿着它...
so she can wear it in her...
进棺材
in her coffin.
就算对我来说 也是第一次啊
Wow. That's a first, even for me.
好吧
Okay, uh...
用别针 别针是你的新闺蜜 好吗
Pins--pins are your new best friend, right?
直别针 安全别针 双面胶 订书钉
Straight pins, safety pins, double-sided tape, staples.
管他呢 使劲用
What the hell? Go crazy.
但是要把这件衣服改出纤细的轮廓
But you pin that waif model into this work of art.
好吗
Okay?
我可不想看到
Okay, I do not want to see
一条珠光宝气的麻袋飘下T台
a bejeweled death sack come down the runway.
你为什么要做一份
Why would you ever take a job
天天都会目睹他人去世的工作呢
where you watch people die all day?
我喜欢被需要的感觉
I like to feel needed.
薪水多
It pays well.
为诚实奖个小红花
Oh, well, points for being honest...
和病人一起吃饭 再奖一个
And points for eating with one of the sickies.
已经让我感觉好多了
That makes me almost feel well again,
谢谢了
So, thanks for that.
我们已经相看两生厌了
Well, we're tired of talking to each other,
所以也要谢谢你
So, thank you.
这里的千层面挺好吃的
This lasagna you guys serve is not bad.
也许我只是激动终于不用做饭了
Maybe I'm just thrilled not to be cooking for once.
你会吃腻的
You'll get tired of it.
希望我能活到吃腻那时候
I hope I stick around long enough to get tired of it.
一般我们这些人都能待多久啊
How long do most of us stick around for?
那得看情况了
Well, it depends.
有些病人来到这儿感到非常解脱
Some patients are so relieved to be here,
第一晚就去世了
they pass their first night.
有些来了好几个月
Some people go for months.
竟然开始好转
Start to get better.
人永远无法预知未来
You never really know what's coming.
什么"屎"事我们都见过
We've seen some wild shit.
说到屎
Speaking of shit,
我今天又给8房♥清理了一遍
I have to clean Room Eight again.
那家伙太能拉了
Guy crapped his pants so bad,
脑袋上都是屎
he had shit on the top of his head.
怎么就能把屎拉自己头上呢
How the heck do you crap on your own head?
告诉你吧 12房♥的
I'll tell you something, Room 12,
就冲他们给的那点钱
They don't pay me enough
还真不值我帮他们清理头发上的屎
to clean shit out of somebody else's hair.
我是说 看呐 看看那个纸尿布
I mean, look... Look at that diaper.
他就像个
He's like a...
大婴儿
big baby.
约瑟 闭嘴
Jose, shut your mouth.
凯西
Cathy.
我的名字
My name...
是凯西 不是"12房♥"
Is cathy, not "Room 12."
这只是我们习惯的叫法
Hey, it's just something we use to...
怎么 假装你跟我们不一样吗
What, pretend that you're not us?
我来告诉你一些事吧
Let me tell you something.
8号♥房♥间 裹着纸尿布的那家伙
Room eight, the guy with the diaper,
有一天也会是你
that's gonna be you one day,
如果你有幸能活那么久的话
If you're lucky enough to live that long.
我们所有人 垂死之人
All of us, the dying ones,
你也会变成我们
you're gonna be us.
我们也曾跟你一样
We used to be you.
这就是生命的循环 狮子王辛巴
It's the circle of life, simba.
我会死去
I'm gonna be dead.
有朝一日你也会拉裤子的
You're gonna be crapping your pants,
到时候你就祈祷有人会来
And you're gonna wish someone cared enough about you
帮你清理粪便吧
to clean up your shit.
等等 我帮你 -不用 谢谢
Oh, wait, let me help... - no, thank you.
你一整天没起床吗
Were you in bed all day?
我想是这样的
I guess so.
我饿了
Well, I'm hungry.
你想吃晚饭吗
Do you want to get dinner,
要不出去吃个披萨什么的
maybe go out for a pizza or something?
我...
Um, I'm, uh...
我其实不太饿 哥们
I'm not really hungry, bro.
只是...
Just, uh...
我不吃了
I'm good.
好吧
Okay, well...
德国泡菜味 你好臭
Sauerkraut. You smell.
南 南 不要
Nan! Nan, no!
我是来帮你的 -南
I'm here to help. - Nan!
不 是时候了
No, it's time.
南 南 不要
Nan, Nan. No!
我没有臭味 南
I do not smell! Nan!
南 -泡菜味儿
Nan! - Sauerkraut.
护士
Nurse!
我们需要...
We need...
泡菜味儿 你很臭
Sauerkraut. You smell.
不 我们只是需要...
No, we just need...
不 南 吸你的氧气
No, Nan. Breathe your oxygen.
闻起来像泡菜 记得吗
Smell sauerkraut. Remember?
是时候去死了
It's time to die.
护士
Nurse!
是时候去死了
It's time to die.
泡菜味儿
Sauerkraut.
你很臭
You smell.
护士
Nurse!
护士 护士
Nurse! Nurse!
护士
Nurse!
护士瓦莱丽
Nurse Valerie!
护士瓦莱丽 醒醒
Nurse Valerie, wake up!
护士瓦莱丽 做点儿什么
Nurse Valerie, do something!
她企图杀了我
She's trying to kill me.
这个贱♥人♥想杀了我
The bitch is trying to kill me!
南
Nan!
南
Nan?
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表