剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
如果她摔下来...
and if she falls down...
天呐
Oh, god!
没事的 兄弟
It's okay, buddy.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
她不想回家 你知道吗
She doesn't want to come home, you know.
我可以跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
我为此痛恨自己
And I hate myself for this.
我也不想让她回家
I don't want her to come home either.
如果你还想这么做
If you still want to do this thing,
我会帮你
I'll help you.
一旦有了塑料管子和塑料头罩
Once you have the plastic tubing and the plastic hood,
你还需要两个氦气瓶
you need 2 helium tanks
给50个派对气球充气
for 50 party balloons,
可以租也可以买♥♥
Uh, which you can rent or buy.
如果我租它们 你得负责还
If I rent them, you have to return them.
第一个氦气瓶应该就够杀死你
The first tank should kill you.
不过多准备一个没坏处 以防万一
But the second tank is just in case something goes wrong.
全能的神啊 你晚上怎么能睡着
God almighty, how do you sleep at night?
睡得相当好
Really well.
当我妻子在淋巴癌末期
I could hardly sleep at all
祈求我别让她死在医院的时候
when my wife was in the final stages of lymphoma
我几乎无法入睡
and begged me not to let her die in the hospital.
我们发现了这个小组
W-we found this group,
他们告诉我们一些选择
and they told us about some options.
之后我们找到一位有同情心的医生
And then we found a sympathetic doctor
给了我们一些药
who gave us some drugs
我混入...
that I mixed...
我是说 她混入她的咖啡里
I mean, that she mixed into her coffee.
她最后的遗言是
and her final words were,
"谢谢你 亲爱的"
"Thank you, love."
头罩...
The hood...
感觉不够低调
Doesn't seem very discreet.
这样 这样亚当会发现
And--and then Adam would know.
有没有不这么引人注目的
Is there anything less dramatic?
有些人服下最大剂量的吗♥啡♥
Well, some people take as much morphine as they can,
然后让别人等他们沉睡之后
and then have someone else place a bag over their head
用塑料袋罩住他们的脑袋
when they've fallen asleep.
事后再处理掉塑料袋
And then dispose of the bag after.
不 想都别想
No! Whoa.
我才不要闷死我的亲生姐姐
I am not suffocating my own sister.
记得露营的时候吗
Remember at camp?
你最爱把我按到水下
You loved to hold me underwater.
我的天 凯西 别这么说
Oh, my god, Cathy. Don't say that.
我是想要折磨你 不是杀了你
I was trying to torture you, not kill you.
那么 我们怎么联♥系♥
So, how do we get in touch
其中一位有同情心的医生
with one of these sympathetic doctors?
我们不允许透漏名字
We're not allowed to give out names.
可惜你不是住在俄勒冈州
Too bad you don't live in Oregon.
是的 这是我目前不顺心的事情之一
Yeah, that's one of a few things I feel bad about right now.
接受需要时间
It's a lot to take in.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
如果你有任何问题 或者想再聊聊
f you have any questions or want to talk some more,
只需给我打个电♥话♥
just give me a call.
真是一次很棒 也很怪的会面
Hey, totally great and weird to meet you.
好吧
All right.
听着 我现在得走了
Look, I have got to go now
跟我的肾兄Ray见面
and meet my kidney brother Ray.
等我回来咱们再详谈 好吧
And we'll talk more about this when I get back, okay?
我回来之前 不要去派对商店
Don't go to the party store before I come back.
特尔克先生 这位是雷·米尔森
Mr. Tolke, this is Ray Milson.
肖恩 肖恩 叫我肖恩就好
Uh, Sean. Sean. Call me sean.
这位是我的妻子贾内尔
This is my wife Janelle.
我可以拥抱你吗
Can I just give you a hug?
如果不介意的话 我先去处理一些事情
If you don't mind, I'm going to take care of a few things,
让你们彼此熟悉下
and let you all get acquainted.
我真心感激你的奉献 肖恩
Well, I really appreciate what you're doing, Sean.
是我的荣幸 Ray
Oh, it's my pleasure, Ray.
对我来说 这是一次很不错的经历
Um, this has been a really good experience for me.
我的姐姐快死了
My sister's dying.
所以 能够集中精力在像换肾手术
So, being able to focus on something positive
这样正能量的事情上 真的非常好
like kidney surgery-- it's been just great.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm so sorry to hear that.
如果你或你的家人有任何需要
If there's anything you or your family need,
我们愿意竭尽所能帮助你
we'd love to help you out in any way we can.
你们真是好心 不过我们还好
That's very nice of you, but we're okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们只是对你充满感激
We're just so grateful to you.
我们给你带了份礼物
We brought you a gift.
这是份谢礼
It's sort of a thank-you.
不管怎样
No matter what happens,
你愿意这样帮助一个陌生人
the fact that you're willing to do this for a stranger
这意义重大
means the world.
抱歉 我不想要
I'm sorry. I-I don't want that.
只是象征性的
It-it's just a token.
我不看重物质奖励
I don't value material goods.
都说劳力士在手 再别无所求
Well, they say once you go Rolex, you never go back.
你是想用块表买♥♥我的肾吗
Are you trying to buy my kidney with a watch?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
这只是感谢而已
It's just a thank-you.
不 "感谢"这句话就是感谢了
No, "Thank you" is just a thank-you.
那是手表
That's a watch,
它的价值能支付快因肾病而死
the cash value of which could go to pay somebody's health care
却无钱看病
who will die of their kidney disease
无法找出病因的人
without ever being able to go to the doctor
所需的医疗费用
to find out what's killing them.
我们并非有意冒犯你
We didn't mean to insult you.
如果你不想要这手表
If you don't want the watch--
你们是在侮辱人性
You insulted humanity.
就在这一刻 你们让我觉得
You know, you're the reason I, just this minute,
不如住回大街上
decided to go live back on the streets.
你是流浪者吗 -不 我是免费主义者
You're homeless? - No, I am a freegan.
反对消费 试图通过回收利用废品生存的人
偶尔自愿流一下浪
I am occasionally homeless by choice.
流浪汉都是自愿流浪的
Well, all homeless people are homeless by choice.
这尼玛是什么意思
What the Rolex is that supposed to mean?
世上很多人
There are plenty of people
不懂得把握机遇
who don't take proper advantage of opportunity.
我靠 Ray
Holy fuck, Ray.
如果你脑袋离你屁♥股♥那么近
If your head's that far up your ass,
那等你的肾出来时
you should be able to kiss your kidney good-bye
你就能和它吻别了
on its way out.
你猜怎么着
Guess what.
我让韦斯利说出俄勒冈州
I got Wesley to cough up the name
一位凯沃基安式医生的名字了
of a Kevorkian-type doctor in Oregon.
凯沃基安:美国医生 推广安乐死
他们很先进
They are so civilized there.
如果你大限将至 他们为你写个处方
If you are terminal, they-- they write you a prescription,
你喝点儿饮料 就能安然睡去
you drink a little drink, you go to sleep.
听起来不错
Wow. Sounds great.
而且那个超好的医生
And that wonderful doctor
要给我那种饮料
is going to give me that drink.
但他不能邮寄
But he won't put it in the mail.
所以拜托你 去一趟俄勒冈州
So, I need you, please. You need to get to Oregon.
你得给他看看我的扫描片
You need to show him my scans
然后把东西带回来
and bring back the goods.
你还会有足够的时间准备周一的手术
It'll give you plenty of time before your surgery on Monday.
这倒不重要
It doesn't matter,
因为 我不做手术了
'cause I'm--I'm not doing the surgery anymore.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表