剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
这张是
And this one's
因为顶撞我
for the sass.
一个月后法庭见
See you in court in a month for the sass.
好好玩吧
Have fun.
你知道吗
Hey, guess what.
我正送我自己去安养院
I'm driving myself to hospice, so...
你最好把那个也算上
good luck collecting on that one.
向右走到头就是餐厅
So just down at the right is our cafeteria
以及工艺品室
and our arts-and-crafts room.
周二那会举♥行♥激烈的宾果游戏
We have some very competitive bingo games in there on Tuesdays.
我们会给你提供助步车
Uh, and we'll be getting you a walker
你走起来就会容易点儿了
so you can get around more easily.
真贴心
Sweet.
新助步车 -你好
New wheels. - Oh! Hello.
这是贝瑟尼
Aw, and this is Bethany.
我们的常住猫
Our resident cat.
九条命的动物居然住在安养院
Ah, an animal with nine lives in a hospice.
真讽刺
Ironic.
我们周四做动物疗程
We do pet therapy on thursdays.
你会惊讶的发现 仅仅养只猫
You'd be surprised how calming it is
或抱只兔子就能让你内心如此安定
just to pet a cat or hold a bunny.
沙狐球在哪 这跟游轮似的
Where's the shuffleboard? It's like a cruise ship.
你们两位请跟我来
If you two could come with me,
还有一些文件需要你们签名
I just have some last papers for you to sign.
借过一下
Excuse me.
像在游轮上 那该试试泰坦尼克号♥
Like a cruise ship? Try the Titanic.
放松
Hey, easy.
没事 就是白大褂综合症犯了
Oh, sorry. It's just my white coat syndrome is really kicking in.
你怎么可能挺得过肾脏手术
How in the hell are you gonna get through a kidney operation
光看眼护士你都吓得屁滚尿流
When you can't even look at a nurse without shitting yourself?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我们会给凯西安排好的
Okay, we're gonna get cathy settled,
直系亲属可以陪同入内
immediate family is welcome to come with us,
其他人可以明天来探访
anyone else can visit tomorrow.
我 我不进去了
I-I'm good.
我也是
Me too.
这糟透了
This sucks.
我知道你不喜欢来这种地方
Okay. I know this freaks you out,
尽量来看我 好吗
try and visit, okay?
不要直视护士们的眼睛
Don't look those nurses in the eye.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
别把脏盘子留在你房♥间里 好吗
Don't leave dirty dishes in your room, okay?
我没法跟你屁♥股♥后面给你收拾了
I'm not gonna be there to clean up after you,
女孩可不会喜欢邋遢鬼的
and no girl likes a slob.
好吗
Okay?
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
说出来
Say it.
我爱你
I love you.
再见 妈妈
See you, mom.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我妈她 非常坚强
My mom is, like, really strong,
她疼痛的时候可能不会告诉你们
and she may not tell you when she's in pain.
我们会好好照顾她的
We'll take good care of her.
是这样
Yeah, okay.
她会装作她不需要吃药 但其实她需要
She makes believe she doesn't need her meds when she does, okay?
我知道了
Okay.
准备好了吗 -是的
Are you ready? - Yeah.
凯西 这是南
Cathy, this is Nan.
心脏病
Heart disease.
你是为什么进来的
What you in for?
黑素瘤
Melanoma.
黑暗瘤吗
"Hell-a-noma"?
我是宏 她老公
I'm Hiro. Husband.
我是保罗 "瘤"先生
Paul. "Mr. Noma."
这些真好看
These are lovely.
在我那的文化里 它们代表好运
In my culture, they're good luck.
只要折一千只纸鹤
Anyone who folds 1,000 cranes
他们的心愿就会被满足
will have their wish granted.
被只鹤满足 不用抱太大希望
By a crane. Don't hold your breath.
我爸以前会带我去猎沙丘鹤
My dad used to take me hunting For those sandhill cranes.
我有次捉到只跟我家小孩一样大的
I once bagged one the size of my own kid.
我...其实是很热爱鹤的
I'm, uh, very pro-crane, actually.
我爱鹤们
I love cranes.
这房♥间真温馨 不是吗
This is a lovely room, isn't it?
这真是好消息
Wow. That's really great news.
是 一般很难迅速找到如此多的配对
It is. We don't usually find so many matches so quickly.
你这么做非常可贵
You're doing a great deed.
给陌生人捐出一个肾
Donating your kidney to a stranger.
这会拯救某个人的一生
It's gonna change someone's life.
太棒了我
Yay, me.
我们当然想赶紧行动
So we obviously want to get moving
尽快选出你的器官受益者
and select your recipient as soon as possible.
麻烦你在这几页术前告知书上
So, if you could just give us your consent signature
签字表示许可
On these pre-op pages--
不用这么着急吧 "开膛破肚"医生
Not so hasty there, Dr. Pull-me-apart.
我叫兰特
Rand.
兰特医生 而且并不是我来动手术
Dr. Rand. And I don't actually do the operation.
但你认识那些动手术的 对吗
Yeah, but you know the guy who does, right?
是的 当然是
Sure, of course.
我死在手术台上的几率有多大呢
Me dying on the table, chances?
这是个很常规的手术
It's a very routine operation.
没什么可担心的
No reason to worry.
所以没几率吗 几率为零吗
So no chance? Zero chance?
也不能这么说
Well, I don't know if we can say that.
但几率绝对小于1%
But less than 1%, certainly.
你看 肯定有倒霉蛋死了
See, some poor sucker had to die
所以几率才大于零
to make that more than zero.
万一我就是那倒霉蛋呢
What if I'm that guy?
我是说 我一直就是那种倒霉鬼
I mean, I'm the-- I'm the "Slim Chances" Guy.
我霉到曾在漱口水里发现条老鼠尾巴
I'm the guy who found a rat tail in a bottle of mouthwash once.
在做手术前变得很紧张是很正常的
It's quite normal to get jittery before an operation of any kind.
我们可以在手术前给你使用镇静剂
We can give you a sedative before we put you under.
有没有人被麻醉过量 再也没醒过来的呢
Anyone ever get over-sedated, never wake up?
重申一次 老鼠尾巴 倒霉蛋
Because again, rat tail, "Slim chances" Guy.
特尔克先生 该手术完全自愿
Mr. Tolke, this is a completely elective operation.
您并不是一定要捐出你的肾脏
You don't have to give up your kidney.
您可以改主意
You can change your mind.
那是 然后我就变成混♥蛋♥了
Eh, yeah, but then I'm the schmuck,
本可救人一命 但却见死不救
who could have saved somebody's life, but didn't.
你可以把这些文件带回家
Why don't you take the papers home...
再考虑考虑
and think about it?
清晰视界
器♥官♥移♥植♥中心
真不错
Not bad.
真不错
Not bad.
我很有动力
I'm motivated.
我想在死前把全曲都练成了
I-I want to learn the whole thing before I go.
因为你觉得你的生命变短暂了
'Cause you feel like your life has been cut short,
但至少你能完成这么一件事 是吗
and at least you can finish this one thing.
不是 -不是吗
No. - No?
我就是想学怎么弹《艺人》而已
I just want to learn how to play the entertainer.
不过我很高兴我的心理医生上门出诊
But I'm awfully glad that my shrink makes house calls.
哪里需要我就去哪
I go where I'm needed.
住进安养院了
So the hospice, huh?
感觉如何
How does this feel?
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I tell you something?
当然可以
I hope so.
我非常喜欢这里
I really like it here.
我很内疚 我知道我应该讨厌这个地方
I feel so guilty. I mean, I know I should hate it.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表