剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我觉得死亡闻起来会像腌咸菜
I bet death smells like Sauerkraut.
或者像指甲油清洗剂?
Old nail Polish remover.
我想在死兆预示到我会死之前
I want to go
就静悄悄地死掉
before Deathany singles me out...
噢 我也是
Oh, God, me too.
在我变臭了或疯了之前
Before I get all smelly and crazy
在没人愿意跟我住一间房♥之前就死掉
and no one will room with me.
说真的 如果你觉得我要死了
In fact, you see me heading in that direction,
你就直接让我解脱好了
you just take me out... put me out of my misery.
成交
Deal.
还有 对我 你也要一样
Only, you have to do the same for me.
就是 当我闻起来像泡菜的时候...
You smell Sauerkraut...
说定了
Done.
好了 大家伙们
Okay, people,
星期六的走秀成绩占你们总成绩的一半
Saturday's runway show counts for half your grade.
这规矩又不是我定的
I don't make the rules.
我只是按照客座教授的指示做事罢了
I'm just following the visiting Professor's handbook.
嗨 这衣服很漂亮
Hi, fancy.
会不会太过头了?
Too much?
噢 没有 超爱的
No. Love.
你那本书给了我很多灵感
Your Egyptian book really inspired me.
很好 唔 但是当你剪裁这边的接合处时
Oh, good. Um, just don't lose
不要忘记我们这次的艺术主题
that amazing motif on the hip
就重点在衣服腰部这一块
when you cut into the side seam.
我不用裁这衣服
I can't cut it.
安德莉亚 这里 你得
Oh, but, Andrea, you have, like,
至少剪掉两英寸
at least 2 inches of excess here.
我是说 二号♥身材的模特
I mean, your size-two model
都可以在你这八号♥的衣服里游泳了
is gonna be, like, swimming in a size eight.
额 其实我模特的身材刚好是八号♥
Well, my model is a size eight.
我是为我朋友做的
I made it for my friend
这样她就可以在她的葬礼上...
so she can wear it in her...
穿这件衣服了
in her coffin.
喔噢 我也是第一次碰到这样的事
Wow. That's a first, even for me.
好吧
Okay, uh...
这些别针...
pins...
永远都不能少了别针 对吧?
pins are your new best friend, right?
直别针 安全别针 双面胶 钉子
Straight pins, safety pins, double-sided tape, staples.
算了 不管那么多了
What the hell? Go crazy.
但你要让这件衣服展现出我们的主题
But you pin that waif model into this work of art.
好么?
Okay?
我不想在T台上看见
Okay, I do not want to see
一个全身挂满珠宝的死气沉沉的麻袋
a bejeweled death sack come down the runway.
好的
Okay.
嗯 我想知道
You know...
为什么你们会在一个
why would you ever take a job
每天都有人死去的地方工作?
where you watch people die all day?
被需要的感觉很好
I like to feel needed.
工资很不错
It pays well.
噢 我喜欢诚实的人
Oh, well, points for being honest...
我也喜欢你们陪我吃饭
and points for eating with one of the sickies.
这让我觉得我还是正常人
That makes me almost feel well again,
谢谢你们
so, thanks for that.
其实我们也早就厌倦跟对方说话了
Well, we're tired of talking to each other,
所以 也谢谢你
so, thank you.
这里的卤汁面条挺不错
This lasagna you guys serve is not bad.
可能是因为我太开心终于不用做饭了
Maybe I'm just thrilled not to be cooking for once.
你会吃腻的
You'll get tired of it.
我希望我能活到
I hope I stick around long enough
吃腻的那一天
to get tired of it.
这里大部分人可以撑多久?
How long do most of us stick around for?
这不好说
Well, it depends.
有些病人来到这里后觉得很放松
Some patients are so relieved to be here,
第一个晚上就离开了
they pass their first night.
其中一些在这里住了几个月之后
Some people go for months.
病情会开始好转
Start to get better.
这东西真的不好说
You never really know what's coming.
不过好多东西都一团糟
We've seen some wild shit.
想到这个
Speaking of shit,
我今天还得再去打扫八号♥房♥间
I have to clean room eight again.
那老家伙腹泻拉的厉害
Guy crapped his pants so bad,
刚刚还把屎拉在头上
he had shit on the top of his head.
能把屎拉在头上 这也是种本事呵
How the heck do you crap on your own head?
还有 十二号♥房♥间的
I'll tell you something, room 12,
他们想让我清理拉在头发上的脏东西
they don't pay me enough to clean shit
却付不起钱
out of somebody else's hair.
我说 你看那尿布
I mean, look... look at that diaper.
他就像个大婴儿
He's like a... big baby.
约斯 你还是闭嘴吧
Jose, shut your mouth.
- 凯西 - 你说什么?
- Cathy. - Huh?
我说我的名字...
My name...
叫凯西不叫 "十二号♥房♥间的"
is Cathy, not "room 12."
这只是我们通常用来...
Hey, it's just something we use to...
干什么? 告诉别人你和我们不一样?
What, pretend that you're not us?
听着
Let me tell you something.
八号♥房♥间里那个穿着尿布的人
Room eight, the guy with the diaper,
就是你以后的样子
that's gonna be you one day,
当然我是说如果你有幸能活到他那个年纪
if you're lucky enough to live that long.
总有一天你也会坐着等死
All of us, the dying ones, you're gonna be us.
我们这些将死之人也都健康地活过
We used to be you.
西姆巴 这就是生命交替的方式
It's the circle of life, Simba.
是的 现在我是快要死了
I'm gonna be dead.
你有一天也会拉稀拉在裤子上
You're gonna be crapping your pants,
那个时候你会希望别人来照顾你
and you're gonna wish someone cared enough about you
来给你擦屁♥股♥
to clean up your shit.
等等 让我帮你...
Oh, wait, let me help...
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你在床上呆了一整天么
Were you in bed all day?
应该是吧
I guess so.
额 我饿了
Well, I'm hungry.
你想吃晚饭吗
Do you want to get dinner,
出去吃块披萨什么的?
maybe go out for a pizza or something?
嗯 我想想...
Um, I'm, uh...
其实我还不饿
I'm not really hungry, bro.
就只要...
Just, uh...
不用管我了
I'm good.
好的
Okay.
你闻起来像腌咸菜
Sauerkraut. You smell.
楠! 楠 不要!
Nan! Nan, no!
- 我是来帮助你的 - 楠!
- I'm here to help. - Nan!
- 你的时候已经到了 - 楠 别这样!
- No, it's time. - Nan, Nan. No!
楠! 我都没闻到!
I do not smell! Nan!
- 楠! - 是泡菜的味道
- Nan! - Sauerkraut.
护士!
Nurse!
这里需要...
We need...
你的气味就像咸菜
Sauerkraut. You smell.
别这样 喂 我们这里需要...
No, we just need...
楠 回去戴上氧气罩
No, Nan. Breathe your oxygen.
像咸菜一样 还记得么?
Smell Sauerkraut. Remember?
你快要死了
It's time to die.
护士!
Nurse!
你就要死了
It's time to die.
你的味道
Sauerkraut.
就像咸菜一样
You smell.
护士!
Nurse!
护士! 护士!
Nurse! Nurse!
护士!
Nurse!
法乐瑞护士!
Nurse Valerie!
法乐瑞护士! 醒醒!
Nurse Valerie, wake up!
快来帮一下我 法乐瑞护士!
Nurse Valerie, do something!
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表