剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, I'd rather we not interrupt them
打扰他们休息
in the middle of the day.
有道理
Oh. That makes sense.
那我们可不可以明天
Well, maybe we could arrange something
在教导室另外安排一下?
for tomorrow during homeroom, then?
你为什么不先回家想想有什么事情可以做
Why don't you just go home and figure out your new routine,
然后我们再来商量呢?
and we'll circle back on that at another time?
你不愿意我跟他们道别?
You don't want me to say good-bye?
我们考虑过后会再安排的
Well, and we'll circle back on that we'll think about it.
拜利先生走的时候有个全校欢送会
Mr. Bailey got a school-wide assembly when he left.
他的学生都根本不喜欢他
None of his students even liked him, but he...
但他有机会讲述他的人生经历
he got to tell the story of his life
还能表演班卓琴
and play the banjo, for God's sake...
还表演了那么长时间
for a long time.
拜利先生是因为退休才离校的
Mr. Bailey left because he retired.
我们计划好了的
We planned for it.
凯西!
Cathy!
凯西
Cathy.
凯西
Cathy.
凯西
Cathy.
大家 早上...早上好
Good mor--good morning. Good morning, everyone.
我是贾米森老师 历史老师
This is Mrs. Jamison, the history teacher,
我来同大家道别...
and I just wanted to say good-bye...
同我的学生道别
to my personal students
也同西山的所有同学道别
as well as to the entire student body of west hill at large.
今天...
Um, today...
今天...是我
today is the day that I--
我告别教学生涯的日子
that I say good-bye to teaching.
你们中的很多人或许知道...
Many of you may know that--
我得了癌症 但是...
that I have cancer, but that's--that's--that's--
我不是因为这个而离开
that's not why I'm leaving.
我认为我们教给你们的很多知识...
I think much of what we're required to teach you...
都是没用的
is just a bunch of useless information
你们可能今后再也不会用到它们
that you will never use again.
但是... 这也不是我离开的理由
But--but that's not why I'm leaving.
凯西!
Cathy!
我今天辞职
I'm quitting my job today
是因为我最近和一个很热爱自己工作的人
because I recently had a conversation with someone
讨论过
who really loves their job,
我发觉我并不喜欢我的工作
and I realize I don't love mine.
我从未想过要做一个高中教师
I never even really wanted to be a high-school teacher.
当初是我爸爸强迫我做教师
It's--it's something my dad pushed me into
他觉得这份工作我能胜任
because he thought it was a low bar I could clear,
但是这份工作很艰难
but the truth is it's a high bar,
我失败了
and I am falling short.
你们或许永远都不会记得我教你们的历史战争
And you may never remember the battles I told you about,
那些事实 日期 那些战争
the facts, the dates, the--the wars,
但通过我今天的辞职
but maybe by my quitting today,
你们要记得要做最好的自己
you will remember to be your best self.
你去寻找自己热爱的事业
You find something you love doing.
你不要想斯坦利老师一样随便安排自己
You do not take the easy route like Mrs. Stanley,
她无数次告诉我
who has told me countless times
她当老师就是因为老师能放暑假
that she only became a teacher to have summers off.
我一直很在乎我的学生
You know, I've always really cared about my students.
我真的很爱你们
I really love you guys.
但是...
But...
我要回家
I'm going home.
我只想回家
I'm gonna spend more time with the young person
陪着我的儿子
whose adorable cheeks I just--I want to squeeze
捏捏他的小脸蛋
every time I see them-- my son.
我还要去做我爱的事
And I'm gonna go do things I love.
我要学会
I'm gonna finish learning
用钢琴弹奏艺术家
how to play The Entertainer on the piano,
当初我学这首曲子的时候 我爸不交学费了
which I was doing until my dad stopped paying for lessons
因为他不喜欢听我练习
because he didn't like to hear me practice.
我还要吃我最喜欢的
And I'm gonna eat a lot of my favorite pie
克劳斯基店里的派...
from Kowalski's...
生命太短暂 不必理会太多禁忌
'Cause life is too short to have weird food rules.
我还要为一条可爱的小狗
And I'm gonna finally finish writing
写一份得体的墓志铭
an appropriate epitaph for a lovely dog.
所以...
So...
我要行动起来了
here I go, to do my thing.
我想我的抗抑郁剂刚刚起作用了
I think my antidepressants just kicked in.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
妈
Mom.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
感觉非常棒 亚当
I'm really great, Adam.
我希望我没有让你难堪
I mean, I-I hope I didn't embarrass you too badly,
但我真的觉得非常棒
but I'm really great.
你要小心点了
You'd better watch out.
我要给你举办一场
I'm gonna throw you
最酷最温馨的16岁生日派对
the coolest sweet 16 party ever.
天哪 妈妈 我不想要派对
Jesus, mom, I don't want a party.
我想给你举办一次
Well, I want to throw you one.
我得了癌症 但我想这么做
I have cancer, and I'm doing it.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
你是在用癌症威胁我吗?
Did you seriously just play the cancer card?
早就用过了
Oh, it's been played.
去 回去上课去
Go. Get back to class.
快去
Go, go.
我能辞职 但你不能逃课
I get to quit. You don't.
# 别说话 不愿 #
Hold your tongue, the unwilling
# 和安全 #
and the safe
# 在你自己的路上留下自己的印记 #
make your mark in your own tiny way
# 小小烟火 为谁绽放 #
your own miniature firework display for one
# 恐惧面对海边的阴影 #
fear of facing the shadow on the shore
# 系好蝴蝶结 挂在后门上 #
tied in knots and hung up on the back door
# "孩子做得好" 勇敢的想法 #
the "boy done good," thoughts of valor
# 总而言之 #
and the all for one
# 甲壳虫在盒子里
it's the beetle in the box
盒子在你手中摇晃 #
that shakes in your hands
# 这些感觉 #
and it's formed out of feelings
# 我不懂 #
that I don't understand
# 它们隐藏在 #
they're mapped in the gaps
# 焦急的忍♥受 #
and the spaces between
# 之间 #
The worry of bearing
- # 幽灵... # -你好啊
- the ghost... - Hello.
# 在机器里 #
In the machine
# 我怪你不守诺言 你指出我的错 #
I eat your words, and you mark my mistakes
# 自己的词汇却失败无效 #
we set the dictionary up to fail
# 诗人的作品都消失了 #
the work of poets is a vapor
# 在呼吸之间消逝 #
we exhale, it's gone
# 转瞬即逝的喜爱在眉间闪烁 #
fleeting fondness is a flicker in your frown
# 在形容词和名词里溢出 #
spilling out in adjectives and nouns
# 被咀嚼咽下 一团乱麻 #
a mess of letters once it's chewed and swallowed down
# 都消失了 #
all gone
开什么玩笑
You got to be fucking kidding me.
# 你感觉到痛吗 #
How do you feel pain?
破烂货! 中国产的破烂货!
Goddamn piece of fucking shit! "Made in China" shit!
破玩意儿!
Fucking piece!
# 你听到声音了吗 #
How do you hear sound?
# 在墙上轻轻拍打 #
tapping on the walls
# 我希望我都能感觉到 #
I wish I could feel it all
# 甲壳虫在盒子里 #
it's the beetle in the box
# 盒子在手中摇晃 #
that shakes in your hands
# 这些感觉 #
and it's formed out of feelings
# 我不懂 #
that I don't understand
# 它们藏在 #
And the spaces between
# 焦急的忍♥受之间 #
the worry of bearing
# 幽灵啊 #
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表