剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
为什么他老是想逃离这里?
Why is he always rushing out of here?
也许因为你像在讨论杂货清单似的
Maybe it's because you're talking about your funeral
谈论你的葬礼吧
like it's a grocery list.
感觉还满不在乎的呢
It was a little cavalier.
你也知道我有多喜欢把单子上的事情划掉啊
Well, you know how much I love crossing things off a list.
噢 我知道 上帝啊 我太清楚了
Oh, I get it. God, I so get it.
你很积极 你在做事
You're active. You're doing something.
这样就不会让你失去这些东西了
That's what keeps you from totally losing it.
现在为了移植做的
You know, I'm doing all these tests
所有这些测试
right now for the transplant.
向目标积极前进的感觉
And it feels so good
实在是太好了
to be actively moving towards a goal.
我在想接下来我还可以捐什么...
I'm thinking about what I can give next...
骨髓 血 这是肯定的啦
bone marrow, blood, for sure.
我可能还会对扁桃体下手呢
You know, I might even get my tonsils out.
不是捐献
I'm not to donate,
我只是真的不需要
but I don't really need them.
对 看吧?
Yeah, see?
我就是这么觉得的
That's how I feel.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我在这里 好漂亮的方巾
Here I am. Nice pocket square.
安德莉亚
You know, Andrea,
我到这里的第一周 环顾整个班
my first week here, I looked around the classroom.
我看了每个人的草图
I studied everybody's first sketches,
立马就得出了结论
and I made some snap judgments.
我怎么样?
And how did I do?
我想你让我有很严重的态度问题
Well, I thought you were gonna be my big attitude problem
因为你是上帝赐予设计的大礼
who thought she was God's gift to design.
我想象我们为了时尚而战...
I envisioned us in a big fashion fight...
羽毛到处飞 珠子满地都是
feathers flying, beads thrown,
还说一些无法收回的话
words said that can't be taken back.
我们还是可以那样啊
We can still do that.
但你给了我惊喜
But you surprised me.
你让我愉悦 令我窒息
You amused me. You took my breath away.
- 你是在向我求婚吗? - 是的 没错
- Are you gonna propose to me? - Yes, I am.
我想让你这个夏天来纽约
I propose that you come to New York this summer
在我这里实习
and intern for me.
我会付你足够的薪水
I'll pay you just enough to put you
让你住在一个能放下大衣橱的公♥寓♥里
in a bug-infested apartment the size of a closet.
你会像在梦里生活一般
You'll be living the dream.
这就是我的梦想
That is my dream.
噢 上帝啊! 这就是我的梦想!
Oh, my God! That's my dream!
- 耶! - 耶
- Yay! - Yay.
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
- 是个"s" - 嗯嗯 哈
- It's an "s." - Mm-hmm. Ha.
讨厌
Damn it.
真希望我能有办法来看看你们
I wish there was a way I could check on you guys.
那就设置一个信♥号♥♥吧
Let's make a signal.
如果你的电动牙刷
If your electric toothbrush
在你不用的时候没电了
goes off when you're not using it,
- 那就是我在打招呼 - 好吧
- it's just me saying hi. - Okay.
可要是那样很吓人怎么办?
But what if that really freaks me out?
敲门 敲门
Knock, knock
嗨 凯西 保罗
Hi, Cathy. Paul.
你好
Hello.
我有些事要和
I have some information
你们商量
I wanted to share with you.
现在聊天合适吗?
Would now be a good time for a chat?
请坐
Have a seat.
你的保险费补贴了四个月的
So, your insurance covers four months
安养院全方位服务
of on-site hospice care.
下个礼拜五 你在我们这里就有
And next Friday, you will have been with us
整整四个月了
exactly four months.
所以 我们要做个计划
So, we need to make a plan.
为了什么?
A plan for what?
你将要去哪里
Where you're going to go.
你什么意思说我要去哪里?
What do you mean where am I gonna go?
我哪里也不想去
I don't want to go anywhere.
我们是不是买♥♥了最烂的保险了?
Do we just have the worst insurance ever?
其实 这是非常合格的
Actually, this is very standard.
而且你的保险还包括了家庭安养院服务
And your insurance does cover home hospice care,
只要你一回家就马上生效
which would start as soon as you get home.
到时候会有一个护士
And that would include a hospice nurse
每天隔几个小时就会去看看你
coming in to check on you several hours a day.
那要是我想留在这里呢?
Okay, what if we wanted to stay here?
那样要花多少钱?
How much would it cost to pay out of pocket?
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
我们是一家保险型的安养院
we are an insurance-based hospice,
因此我们只能通过你们的筹划提供服务
so we can only provide care through your plan.
- 你们不收现金? - 不
- You don't take cash? - Mm-mm.
哪有人不要现金的呢?
Who doesn't take cash?
我们...我们知道这里有房♥间
I mean, look, we... we know you have room here.
那张床都空着好几个月了
I mean, that bed's been empty for months.
你知道吗? 没事的 凯西
You know what? It's okay, Cath.
其实挺好的
It's actually great.
我又把我的新娘接回家了
I get to take my bride home again.
事实上 我觉得你对于回家应该会感到激动的
Actually, I thought you might be excited about going home.
我很激动 我会把所有东西都准备好的 宝贝
I'm excited. I'll get you all set up, honey.
你可以用毯子裹着自己
You can curl up with your own blanket.
几个月前我们这里有位女士
We had a woman here a few months ago
求着要回家
who begged to go home
就是想坐在她最喜欢的
just to sit in her favorite rocker
阳台的摇椅上
on her sun-porch.
她丈夫也说她坐在那里是
And her husband said that that is where she passed
面带微笑离开的
with a smile on her face.
如果我想坐在我的破阳台上
If I wanted to sit on my frickin' sun-porch,
我根本都不会来这里
I would never have come here.
但是我来了
But I did come here,
因为我不想让我们的儿子在家里
because I don't want our son to associate our house
看着他妈妈死去
with the place where his mother died.
"哦 她在这间房♥里摔倒了
"Oh, that's the room she fell down in.
她最终在这间房♥里走了"
That's the room where she finally passed."
我是来这里死的
I came here to die.
你能呆到礼拜五之前
Well, you have until Friday.
他说我激励了他
He said that I inspire him.
我不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
你也激励了我
You inspire me.
我一开始以为他
I figured at first that he was, like, creating
是做大码女装的
some new big-gal line,
可其实是普通的瘦人的服装
but it's regular skinny clothes.
你在对我眨眼睛吗?
Are you winking at me?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这样我才能专心 你继续
It helps me focus. Go on.
真的好棒
And this is really cool.
我们在同一天都收到了好消息
We both get good news on the same day.
我有了工作 你可以回家了
I get a job, and you're going home.
是
Yep.
你说我是甲类动物是什么意思?
What do you mean I'm shellfish?
看到你们在我身边真好
I like seeing you guys on my rounds.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
真搞笑
It's like a joke.
神父 拉比 穆♥斯♥林♥...
A priest, a rabbi, and a Muslim dude...
不 是伊玛目
No, an imam.
- 一起走进酒吧 - 安养院
- All walk into a bar. - A hospice.
安德莉亚 你能叫他们过来吗
Andrea, would you ask them to come over here?
你们觉得 我们死后会去哪儿呢
Where do you think we go when we die?
除了"要进行多长时间呢"
It's the question I'm most often asked,
我被问最多的就是这个问题了
second only to, "how long is the service?"
我也经常被这么问
I get that one too.
天主教认为你死后会去天堂
Catholic thought is that you go to heaven,
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表