剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
所以...
So just be...
做好接球的准备?
Prepared to catch it?
做好被
Not surprised
砸中脸的心理准备
if it hits you in the face.
老妈 那两个家伙偷了你的衣服吗?
Mom, did two guys just steal your dresser?
没有
No, no.
看厌了 不想要了 卖♥♥掉了
Hated it. Don't need it. Sold it.
天哪 老妈你的腿怎么了
Whoa, mom, what happened to your leg?
我...
I'm, uh...
只是有点瘫痪
I'm just having some paralysis.
是因为肿瘤压♥迫♥了你的脑神经吗?
Because of where the tumors are pressing on your brain?
额 是的
Uh, yeah.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
我在网上查过
Just looked it up on the Internet.
你如果有什么问题
You know, if you ever have any questions,
你可以直接来问我 好吗?
you can always come to me and ask, right?
那痛吗
So does it hurt?
不痛
No, no.
只是有点...
No, it's just, uh...
麻木的感觉
you know, it's just kinda numb.
就好像我不属于我身体
You know, like it doesn't belong to my body.
谢尔曼医生说这和假肢不一样
Dr. Sherman said that other than the peg leg aspect,
我这样已经不错了
I'm doing pretty good.
我觉得晚饭该给你做点鲑鱼
Uh, I thought I would make salmon for dinner tonight.
为你的考试复习补补脑子 好吧?
Brain food to help you study for your test, okay?
好啊
Yeah.
莉迪亚 听着
Lydia, look.
你会帮我的 对吧?
You gotta help me, okay?
这场化学考试我根本没准备好
There's no way I'm gonna be ready for this chem test.
如果你想再开个小灶的话
I can come over tonight
我今晚可以过来
if you wanna add another session.
或者我能不能...
Or, okay, I could just...
说我得带我老妈去
I could say that I'm gonna take my mom
看医生之类的
to, like, a doctor's appointment or something,
之后你就可以把考试内容透露给我
and then you could just tell me what's on the test later.
你想我帮你作弊?
You want me to cheat for you?
不...你不用把答案告诉我
No, I don't... you don't have to give me the answers.
我会自个儿研究
No, I'll just look those up myself.
还是作弊啊
It's still cheating.
不是啊...我会报答你的
No, it's not... I'll pay you.
我会满足你任何要求
I'll pay you whatever you want.
莉迪亚 听着
Lydia, look.
我不忍♥心把悲催的考试成绩带回家给我妈
I cannot bring a shitty grade home to my mom.
所以你该少花点时间在外面疯玩
Maybe if you spent a little less time hanging out.
再多点的时间学习
and a little more time studying,
你就不会有这样的窘况了
you wouldn't be in this predicament.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks. Jesus.
底特律的听众 大家好 欢迎收听
Hello, Detroit. We are back.
我是早间的斯坦
Stan the morning man here,
坐在演播室别无一人 除了
sitting live in the studio with none other
和"打开开关"的导演
than the "Flip That Switch" doctor himself,
保罗 贾米森在一起
Paul Jamison.
我很高兴你能来这个节目中
So glad to have you on the show.
非常感谢 来到这儿 我太激动了
Thank you very much. I'm thrilled to be here.
我喜欢听到随机的掌声
I love waking up to random applause.
太好了!
Yes!
我们都知道在过去的几天
Listen, we all know that you've been on tour
你都在巡回演出中
the past few days.
昨天晚上 你在市区中心做了一个演讲对吗?
You gave a lecture downtown last night?
没错 在令人喜欢的费列莫
That's right, at the lovely Fillmore.
今晚还有两场...一个在六点
And two more tonight... one at 6:00,
另外一个是八点 在皇家酒店
another at 8:00 at the Royal Hotel.
我制♥作♥人给我了一个
And my producer actually gave me a copy
你将要演讲的副本
of your upcoming lectures.
并且我们准备塞进一分钟内说完
And we're gonna plug that in just a minute.
我不得不说
You know, I have to say,
这个行程我根本应付不过来
I can't get over this schedule.
你是一只忙碌的蜜蜂
You are a busy bee.
嗯 是 很忙
Yes, uh, it's hectic.
你知道 但我想说
You know, but I gotta say,
和影迷见面 听听他们的故事
meeting the fans, hearing their stories,
你知道 这不断激励我走下去
you know, it keeps me going
因为他们感动我
bcause they touch me.
可爱的吧 我希望是
Just the cute ones, I hope.
只不过在开玩笑 好了
I'm just kidding. Listen.
我们都知道你在你妻子身上倾注了多少
We all know how dedicated you are to your wife.
顺便问一句 她怎么样了?
How is she doing, by the way?
很艰辛 你知道的 不过
You know, it's been tough, but, uh,
我告诉你 她是一个骑士 真正的骑士
let me tell ya, she's a trooper, real trooper.
听到这个 我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
大"癌"真是个贱♥人♥
That big "C" can be a real bitch.
她介意你做这些环球旅行吗?
So does she mind you doing all this traveling?
噢 我们是心是在一起的
Oh, we're in sync.
你知道 她...她理解的
You know, she... she understands.
她病倒了 她...
She's down with it. She...
我们都听过这句话
You know what they say,
"小别胜新婚"
"absence makes the heart grow fonder."
- 嗯 - 并且我可以保证
- Yeah. - And I'm sure you two
你们回家前 把它解决好 对吗?
really work it out when you get back home, right?
是的 我们...
Yeah, we, uh...
我们记下 我们会做的
we check in, we do.
我打赌你们会的
I'll bet you do.
嘿 你能告诉我们的听众
Hey, can you tell our listeners
你们俩怎么保持这么亲密的吗?
how you two stay so connected?
想一想 保罗
Hold that thought, Dr. Paul.
短暂的休息后 我们马上回来
We're gonna be right back after this short break.
老兄 这是广播
Dude, it's radio.
你必须要说些什么
You kinda gotta talk. Oh.
我的词都快用完了
I'm running out of sound effects here.
我能...水吗?
Could I... little water.
给我们来点水
Could I just... can we get some water?
这就是发条橙
So this is a Cockwork oOrange
遇到了人猿星球
meets Planet of the Apes.
两个永远不会有交集的电影
Two movies that should never go together,
但在这里 他们起作用了
except here, they work.
我很喜欢
I like it.
不是开玩笑 我想要它
No kidding, I want it.
真的 我真的想把它买♥♥下来
I really do. I wanna buy that.
认真的 给霍利斯鼓励
Seriously, holler to Hollis.
好了 下一个是谁?
Okay. Who's next?
噢 安德莉亚
Oh, Andrea.
呃 你知道吗?
Um, you know what?
我们不如先听听同学们的意见
Why don't we hear from the class first?
我不介意简洁的线条
I don't mind the simple lines.
我只是认为颜色有点...
I just think the colors are...
很了无生趣 对吗?
Yawno-rama, right?
我是说 如果女孩们穿这样的衣服
I mean, I feel bad for the girl who has
我觉得很糟糕
to wear these clothes.
我的意思是 先说没有想被注意的意思
I mean, talk about not wanting to be noticed.
她就像是城墙却没有花朵
She's all wall and no flower.
好啦 我觉得今天这些已经让你们够入迷的了
Okay, I think I've enthralled you all enough for one day.
继续下去 并做得更好
Go forth and be fabulous.
呃 你等下
Uh, except you.
呃 我有点在意你今天
Um, I'm a little concerned
晚些交过来的作业
about the work you've been handing in lately.
我真的很努力地画这些素描
I worked really hard on those sketches.
我知道 但是在我看到你的入场公文包
I know, but there's, like, a sparkle missing
的时候 觉得有些火花丢失了
that I saw in your admission portfolio.
我的意思是 的确 公文包是非常需要
I mean, granted, that portfolio relied very heavily
眼花缭乱的或者羽毛类的东西的装饰
on the sort of liberace bedazzled and feathered thing.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表