剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我让你留下来
I asked you to stay
因为我想向你展示这个
because I wanted to show you that.
这是个木乃伊
That's a killer coffin.
关键在这里
That's the point.
我是说 死亡不一定是寒酸的
I mean, death doesn't have to be dowdy.
看看这些埃及人
Look at the Egyptians,
他们知道怎么把它变得闪亮
they knew how to make it shine.
对于你的朋友 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
但是 如果你想成为一个艺术家
But if you're gonna be an artist,
你必须学会
you have to learn
挖掘你生活中发生的事
to tap into what's going on in your life.
我最好的部分作品集
I have done some of my best collections
是在被那些超性感的男朋友甩掉后完成的
after being dumped by some very hot boyfriends.
相信我
Trust me.
现在还不是
This is not the time
放弃你的想象力的时候
to give up on your vision.
现在 正应该发现它
It's the time to find it,
研究它
work it.
但它太阴冷了 米兹瓦赫先生
But it's bleak, Mr. Mizrahi.
埃塞克 把这个带回家 好吗?
Isaac. Here, take this home, okay?
然后去研究
And just study
看看埃及人是如何
and look at how the Egyptians
把悲剧和风尚
met tragedy with style
以及一整吨♥金叶子结合起来的
and a ton of gold leaf.
然后你再做一些草图
And you do some sketches that are gonna knock
让我限♥量♥版设计震惊吧
my limited edition socks off.
- 好吗? - 谢谢
- Okay? - Thank you.
哇 太不可思议了
Wow. That was amazing.
我甚至没有像
I don't even feel like
我平时那样想睡
falling asleep like I usually do.
可能因为是下午吧
Maybe it's 'cause it's the afternoon.
下午的欢愉
Afternoon delight.
下午的快♥感♥
Afternoon nookie.
哦 老天
Oh, my God!
你这头种马
You are such a stud.
看看这些寡妇约会的信息
Look at all these messages from widow dates.
哦 哦 哦
Ooh, ooh, ooh.
有个叫布兰达的女人
There's a woman named Brenda
想和你共进咖啡
who wants to have coffee with you.
有两个孩子
Two kids.
有自己的旅行社
She owns her own travel agency.
她很可爱
She's cute.
我认为你应该见见她
Well, I think you should meet her.
你不能在与我做♥爱♥后
You can't have sex with me
又把我推向别的女人
and then set me up with another woman.
这太扭曲了
It's twisted.
- 哪种妻子会做出这种事? - 贤妻良母
- What kind of wife would do that? - A very good one.
瞧 或许我们一起讨论我的网上简历
Look, maybe us working on my online profile together
是一种奇特的...一种性刺♥激♥
was a weird sort of a... a turn-on.
但是它的功效仅限于此
But that's as far as it's gonna go.
- 好吗 宝贝? - 哦 她...
- Okay, honey? - No, sh...
她是你的完美对象
she's perfect for you.
她做瑜伽
She does yoga.
她在静水有一个家
She has a home in Stillwater.
我是说 我想和她成为朋友
I mean, I wanna be friends with her.
但是 难道你没有认识到这有多...
But don't you realize how...
多谬误吗?
how wrong this is?
你还活着
You're still alive.
我不应该出现在这个网站上
I should not be on this website.
好吧 如果能让你好受一点
Well, you can tell her I'm still around
你可以告诉她我还在世
if it makes you feel better.
所有这些都让我不好受
None of this makes me feel any better.
慢慢来 保罗
Baby steps, Paul.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
不 真的 我从未听说过这种事
No, really, I have heard it all,
你荣获年度最大方
and you win the most generous
又最操蛋的老婆奖
fucking wife of the year award.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不 但这是我在世上见过的
No, but this is the man who I know
最好最优秀的男人
better than any other person in the world,
是我了解时间最久的男人...
who I've known longer than any other person...
- 嗯 - 除了肖恩和我爸以外
- Mm-hmm. - Except for Sean and my dad,
但这是不一样的
but that's different.
而且还有...
And there is this...
这是种深爱
it's a deep love.
并非总是激♥情♥洋溢的
It's not always passionate.
也并非如在沙滩漫步一般
It's not always a walk at the beach.
但是我们选择了彼此 我们彼此相依
But we chose each other, and we stayed together.
然后现在 我的生命终点线近在眼前
And now that I'm looking at the finish line of my own life,
我与他相守之期已到
I wanna be his partner right to the end.
这就需要给他找下一个伴侣
And that means finding his next partner.
而我非常了解保罗
And knowing Paul as I do,
我是完成这项工作的不二人选
I think I'm the best person for the job.
实话实说 你真的不觉得困扰
And really, it doesn't bother you,
眼看着他和其他人共享余生吗?
this life that he's gonna have with someone else?
我是说 那会让很多女人发疯
I mean, that would drive a lot of women crazy,
包括我
including me.
哦 我有别的困扰
Oh, I have other things to worry about.
我的腿会失去知觉吗?
Will my other leg go numb?
我的胳膊呢? 我会瞎掉吗?
What about my arms? Will I go blind?
这些事情能把我吓出屎来
That stuff scares the shit out of me.
你在破坏我的厨房♥吗?
Are you disorganizing my kitchen?
不 我要把它改造成拐杖友好型厨房♥
No. I'm making it cane-friendly.
我正把所有你最爱的咖啡杯摆到咖啡机旁
I'm moving all your favorite coffee cups next to the machine,
这样你不用来回倒腾
so you don't have to shuffle back and forth.
我正把盘盘罐罐放在一起
I'm doing the pots and pans next.
不 你不行
No, you're not.
因为你... 有个约会
Because you... have a date.
抱歉?
Excuse me?
还记得"第二篇章"里的
Remember Brenda from Chapter 2
要与你共进咖啡的布兰达吗?
who wanted to have coffee?
我跟她说好了
I told her yes.
在半小时后 你要在
You're meeting her at the pastry place
琳戴利街的甜品店与她见面
on Lyndale in half an hour.
- 我不去 - 不 你要去
- I'm not going. - Yes, you are.
宝贝 打开你的电脑
Honey, open up your computer,
然后告诉布兰达
and you tell Brenda that
我现在不会见她 将来更不会
I'm not gonna meet her now or ever.
她已经定了座了
She's already hired a sitter.
我还要和我依旧在世的妻子
I'm trying to enjoy my relationship
欢享亲情呢
with my very alive wife,
她现在正奇怪着呢
who's just crossed such a strange line.
我没有她的电♥话♥号♥码 保罗
I don't have her phone number, Paul.
如果你现在不去 你就是放了一个寡妇的鸽子
If you don't go now, you're standing up a widow.
莉迪亚 我得了B加!
Lydia, B-plus!
老兄 我早知道你能行
Dude, I knew you could do it!
是啊 化学 老子完胜!
Yeah, suck it, chemistry!
很高兴见到简历背后的真人
Nice to meet the man behind the profile.
对不起 我迟到了
I'm so sorry that I'm late.
哦 拜托 我常常是那个迟到的人
Oh, please, I'm usually the one that's late.
那里 你现在知道 启动迟了
There, now you know, runs late.
我希望你不介意 我点了一些甜点
I hope you don't mind, I've ordered some dessert.
我饿了 我喜欢甜食
I'm starving, and I love sugar.
你看 现在你知道我更多缺点了
There, now you see more of my foibles.
我要了两个叉子 你可以一起...
I got two forks that you would be complicit...
布兰达 你看来真的是个好女人
Brenda, you seem like a really nice woman.
我不想浪费你的时间
And I don't wanna waste your time,
所以我想在此实话实说
so I'm just gonna dive right in here.
我需要向你道歉
I need to apologize.
这样的开端并不常见
Not usually how these things begin.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表