剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我该去哪儿
So, uh, where am I supposed to go
见你的'死亡医生"
to meet your Doctor Feel-no-more?
你为什么不手术了
Why aren't you doing the surgery?
刚发现我的肾兄 Ray
Just found out my kidney brother, Ray,
是个操蛋的精英偏执狂
is a fucking elitist bigot.
所以我要放任他挂掉 去俄勒冈
So, I'm just going to let him die, go to Oregon,
把那玩意儿带回来 再把你杀掉
get the stuff to come back and kill you.
身为和平主义者 我的双手却将沾满鲜血
As a pacifist, I'm gonna have a lot blood on my hands,
但这样是正确的
but it feels right.
肖恩 你不能就这么让他死
Sean, you can't let this man die.
不 不 没事儿 他完全是个疯子
No, no, it's okay. He's completely crazy.
他不信任流浪汉
He doesn't believe in homeless people.
这可说不好
Look, you don't know.
没准Ray也做过很多好事呢
I mean, maybe there's a lot of good things that Ray does.
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
他也许捐助动物慈善机构
He might give to an animal charity.
就算他不慷慨
Look, even if he isn't generous,
也许你的慷慨行为能改变他
maybe your act of generosity will change him.
你还能给他很长时间
You'll be giving him years
让他有机会转变
to have the opportunity to change.
我
I--
就算他不会变
Even if he doesn't,
或许会有其他人喜欢Ray
Maybe there are other people who love Ray,
毫不保留 全心全意
warts and all, very much.
你能至少给那些人一个机会
You'd be giving them at least the opportunity
与他共度更多的假期
to have more holidays with him,
在爱变成痛之前再多感受一下
to feel that love before it turns to heartache.
我没法兼顾这两件事 在星期五前不行
I can't do both, not by Friday.
我还要来一次抽血化验
I'm supposed to have another round of blood work.
他们让我别远行
And they asked me not to travel
免得突然染上什么病
to avoid any last-minute disease.
看吧
See?
让我帮你吧
Let me do this.
你死比他活重要多了
It's more important you die than he live.
不是的
No, it isn't.
我的生命或死亡
My life or my death
并不比其他任何人的重要
are no more important than anyone else's.
那你想怎样
W-what are you gonna do, then?
我最近一直在和
I've been having this real...
上帝进行拉锯
push-pull thing with God lately
追寻他或她苛求时机的理由
and the reason for his or her timing.
我以前从没真正死过
You know, I've never really died before,
所以也许我该参与每个步骤
so maybe I just need to play the whole thing out.
从容迎接死亡
Take it as it comes.
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What's wrong?
满手鲜血的和平主义者
A pacifist with blood on his hands.
我
I-I mean...
我以前连只蜘蛛都没杀过
I never even killed a spider before.
然而现在 却要干掉两个人
And here I was, ready to take two people out.
12号♥房♥
凯西·贾米森
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表