剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
她想杀我
She's trying to kill me.
这老太婆想杀我!
The bitch is trying to kill me!
楠!
Nan!
楠?
Nan?
她是那么漂亮...
She was beautiful...
那么年轻
and so young.
你是说那个鬼魂么?
The ghost?
她... 真的 她就那样走出楠的身体
She... she practically jumped out of Nan's body,
向我招招手 然后就走开了
waved, and walked away.
你认为我疯了吧?
You think I'm losing my mind, right?
不 我相信你看到了你所看到的
No, I... I think you saw what you saw.
可是我不太清楚那是不是真的
I'm not sure it matters if it was real or not.
你肯定觉得我脑子糊涂了
You definitely... you think I'm crazy.
我怎么想并不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
关键是你的想法
It matters what you think.
好吧
Oh. Wow.
看来以后我该换个说法了
I guess I need some new material.
显然是的
Mm, evidently.
我是说 可能我的大脑
I mean, maybe it's my mind
在跟我开玩笑呢
just playing tricks on me.
这些乱七八糟的东西
These mets are tricky fuckers.
你害怕这些东西么?
Does that scare you?
你是说没办法分辨真假?
Not being able to tell what's real?
让我想想...
Mm... let's see.
是的
Yeah.
还会害怕
Also scary.
每天都有人在你面前死去
I mean, having someone die right in front of you.
也许这个体验
I mean, I know this whole experience
会让我面对死亡时好过一点
is supposed to make me feel better about dying.
我明白了
I mean, I get it.
能自♥由♥楠一定很高兴
Nan was so happy to be free.
但是让我不断想起的却是
But the only thing that I could think of
当那个袋子套住我的时候 我...
when that bag was over me was I'm not...
我没准备好面对死亡
I'm not ready to die.
我想活下去
I want to live.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
我不停地看着那个傻钟
I keep looking at that dumb clock,
滴答 滴答 我的生命就这样流失
tick, tick, ticking my life away,
却无法制止
and I want it to stop.
我想要更多的时间
I want more time.
凯西...
Cathy...
我觉得这并不疯狂
I don't think you're crazy.
我好天真
I was so naive.
这个地方...
This place...
带笑脸的钟表 宾戈游戏 还有...
with the happy clocks and the bingo and the...
带樱桃图案的枕罩
The cheery pillow fabrics.
真是好伪装
It's camouflage.
人在这里死去...
People die here...
每天...
every day...
丑陋残忍♥ 让人无法平复的死亡
ugly, brutal, dramatic deaths...
每天如此
every day.
那和真实世界有不同吗
And that's different from the real world how?
他得了重感冒
Well, he has a bad cold.
他不想让粉丝们也传染到
He doesn't want to get any of his fans sick.
嘿 你拿了我的...
Hey, did you take my...
我明白你是恼火那个演出场所卖♥♥掉了
I understand that you're upset that the venue is sold out,
可我们无能为力呀
but there's nothing we can do about it.
他个混♥蛋♥ 我...
He's cont... I...
先生 没必要说脏话吧
Sir, it is not necessary to use that ugly language.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
打开开关吧!
Flip your friggin' switch!
嗨 很抱歉哦
Hi. So sorry.
你把我的盘子收走了
Did you take my dishes?
噢 是你床边的那些吗?
Oh, the ones by your bed?
是啊 我洗过把它们放在橱柜里了
Yeah, I washed 'em and put 'em back in the cabinet.
你到我房♥间干什么?
What were you doing in my room?
嗯 门开着那些盘子就好像在说
Well, the door was open, and the dishes were like,
求求你 把我们洗了吧 我们快要僵掉了
"help, wash us. We're all crusty."
我自己会处理的 安柏 不用你费心
Those were my dishes to deal with, Amber, not yours.
我记得你的工作不就是
Last time I checked, your job was to just talk
带着蠢蛋耳机说话 和我父亲做生意嘛
on that stupid headset and deal with my dad.
没人要雇你当妈妈 知道吗?
No one hired you to be my mother, okay?
我不需要新妈
I don't need a new mother.
- 我妈活着呢 - 我知道
- She's still alive. - I know that.
但是众所周知
But it's widely acknowledged
一个家庭成员的即将逝去
that the imminent death of a family member
会造成巨变
causes a great upheaval.
我已经为我的心理分♥析♥论文
I've done a ton of research
做了一大堆研究资料了
for my psych paper.
怎么着?
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你还写出来了?
You're writing about this?
我快要拿到临床心理分♥析♥的硕士学位了
Uh, I'm getting my master's in clinical psychology.
你不会以为我要当一辈子
I mean, you didn't think I was gonna
小助理吧?
be an assistant forever, right?
所以你名曰帮忙 实来监视
So you're helping out here to spy on us?
不 不 我是想来帮...
No, no, no. I want to help...
你和保罗还有...其他人的
you and Paul and... and others.
我理解你会觉得受到了威胁
I understand that you feel threatened,
那再正常不过了
and that's perfectly normal,
而且你对你的父亲有些怨恨
and it's also totally appropriate
也是很完全适当的
for you to feel some kind of resentment toward your father.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
你被炒掉了
You are so fired.
你不能解雇我 我为保罗工作的
You can't fire me. I work for Paul.
是啊 不过保罗已经三天没起床了
Yeah, well, since Paul hasn't gotten out of bed in three days,
我说了算
I'm in charge.
你可以拿着你的调查赶紧滚蛋了!
So you can pack your research and get the fuck out!
某些想要成为心理医生的人
For someone who wants to be a shrink,
你怎么说不听啊
you don't listen good.
滚啊!
Get out!
答应我你会在秀场上拍照
Promise me you'll take pictures at the fashion show.
我会的 别担心
I will. Don't worry.
如果你想要剪掉这条裙子 只管剪好了
And, look, if you have to cut the dress, cut it.
没关系 我可以穿别的在我的棺材里
No, I can wear something else in my coffin,
比如比基尼
like a bikini.
我很长时间没穿了那两件套了
I haven't worn a two-piece in ages.
- 病傻了 - 那是你的裙子
- Morbid - It's your dress.
我不会为了那些瘦骨嶙峋的人把它毁掉的
I'm not gonna ruin it just to fit some twiggy-ass beanpole.
哦 我...也许不会成为一个瘦骨嶙峋的人
Oh, I... I may not be a twiggy-ass beanpole,
但我可有个泼妇的脸
but I do a mean bitch face.
那才可怕好嘛
You know, it's an awful lot
就像脸上写着我在便秘
like your signature "I'm constipated" look.
嘿...
Hey...
关于你室友的事情 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about your roommate.
我也是 我挺喜欢她
Me too. I liked her.
我猜我不应该和这里的任何人有联♥系♥
I guess I shouldn't get attached to anyone in here.
我真希望
I was really hoping
今天保罗可以和你一起来
that Paul would come visit with you today.
哦 他超级忙
Oh, he is super busy.
算了 说实话吧
Ah, tell the woman the truth.
他沮丧消极 整天在床
He's depressed and bedridden...
吃着霉菌当早饭
with a side of funyuns for breakfast.
他只是需要一些时间
He just needs some time.
你知道是有原因的我... 我都
You know, not for nothing, I'm... I'm the one
要这些蜂窝似的房♥间里爆发了
who breaks out in hives in these places,
我还在这
and I'm here.
你的肾脏怎么样?
How's your kidney stuff going?
哦 桃红色
Oh, it's just peachy.
很快我就要少个器官了
I'll be down one organ in no time.
嘿 安德莉亚你需要什么东西吗?
Hey, you need anything, Andrea,
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表