剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
那么多难听的话
I said to you the last time I saw you.
我当时只是 想到你是怎么抚养
I was just-- I was so angry
或者根本没管我们 我很生气
about how you raised us or didn't raise us.
不过实际上
But the truth is...
我想你已经尽全力了
you did your best, I think.
我知道你爱过我们
I know you loved us.
真希望当时你能多说几次 不过我明白
I mean, I wish you could've said it more, but I know.
结果到头来
And in the end,
你还是只养活了自己 对吗
You only raise yourself, right?
能活到现在 我很幸福
And I'm pretty happy where I ended up.
我有个很棒的儿子
I have a wonderful son.
你只在他小时候见过他
You haven't see him since he was a little boy.
虽说老天也知道我不是个完美的妈妈 但我尽力了
And God knows I haven't been the perfect parent, but I try.
我试着把你教我的一些东西
I try and teach him some of the things you taught me...
和很多你没教我的教给他
and a lot of the things you didn't.
不过我还是要来到这里尝试一下
But, yeah, I got to be here and try it out.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you...
给我生命
you know... for giving me life.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
因为我已经一无所有了
Cause I don't have anything left to lose.
你的眼睛总是那么蓝
You always had the bluest eyes,
就像你妈妈
just like your mom.
我记得把你从医院抱回家那天
I remember the day we brought you home from the hospital.
我找了一个很不错的摄影师来给你拍照
And I hired this fancy photographer, you know, to take photographs.
总之 摄影师拍照的时候
So, anyway, he was there,
你睡得很香
and, of course, you were sound asleep.
你妈妈不让我叫醒你
And your mom wouldn't let me wake you up.
结果那家伙刚走 你就醒了
So, right after the guy goes, you wake up.
睁着一双美丽的大眼睛
Those big beautiful eyes.
我追了两条街 把摄影师叫回来
I chased the guy down the street two blocks and dragged him back...
因为我想让他拍下你的眼睛
because he needed to get your eyes.
你就像一个小小的天使
You were like this little angel.
我想给你一切
I wanted to give you everything.
除了我婚礼上的牡丹花
Except peonies for my wedding.
拜托 谁会花那么多钱去买♥♥花
Oh, come on, who pays that kind of money for flowers?
那怎么了 才400多块
What? It was just $400 more.
是啊 400块呢
Yeah, $400.
那可是我的婚礼
I was getting married.
将要离世的不该是你
It shouldn't be you checking out.
应该是我
It should be me.
肖恩叔叔 起床了
Uncle Sean, wake up.
今天你要做手术 -天啊
Operation day. - Oh, God.
我做了个这辈子最美的梦
Oh, I was having the most amazing dream.
我跟一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的葛罗莉亚·斯坦能
I was-- I was frolicking in the surf
在海里冲浪
with a naked Gloria Steinem.
我觉得这颗肾
You know, I think this kidney
有可能直接从手术室逃出来
might be just run out of that operating room
然后加入一个公社[讽刺右翼共和党]
and join a commune.
谁是葛罗莉亚·斯坦能
Who's Gloria Steinem?
走吧
let's go.
砰 他像块巨石一样
Boom-- I'm telling you, right through the pump,
从健身器械上掉下来
he drops like a stone.
他打算180磅的时候再好好打扮
He's gonna dress out at 180 pounds.
我会再把你的冰箱填满
I'll fill up your fridge.
早上好 我擦 他还真来了
Good morning. Holy shit. He actually came.
我们在吃早餐 -我不能吃
We're having breakfast. - Yeah, I can't eat.
我四小时后有个手术
I'm having an operation in four hours,
所以 不能进食 不能喝水
so, uh, no food, no liquids.
他们要把你的脑袋修好吗
Ah, they're gonna fix your brain?
爸 他要去捐肾
Dad, he's giving away his kidney.
给一个完全陌生的人
To a total stranger.
这太疯狂了
Well, now, that's crazy.
出自一个只穿迷彩睡衣的人
Says the man who only slept in army-issue pajamas.
那是海军陆战队的内衣
They're marine corps-issue skivvies--
按你们平民的话说 就是短裤
That's shorts, for you civilians.
我是个老兵了
I'm a veteran.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
我认得亚当 到这来
Yeah, I know Adam. Look at the-- come here.
看看这小伙子的个子
Look at the size of this guy.
和我一样高了
You're big like me, huh?
可能你不记得了
Hey, you probably wouldn't remember this--
你和我一起捉到了第一条鲑鱼
you caught first trout with me.
那时你才这么高
You were this big.
那条鱼差点把你拉下船
This fish almost yanked you right out of the dinghy.
我全都记得 -真的
I totally remember that. Yeah. - Do you, really?
今年夏天你应该来钓鱼
Listen, you ought to come fishing this summer.
来吧 -你应该去
Come on up. - You should.
我很想去 -好极了
I'd love to. - Great. Great.
带上你的黑妞朋友
Bring your colored friend with you.
喂 -真会说话
Whoa! - Oh, lovely.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我很乐意 特尔克先生 -这就对了
I'd love to, Mr. Tolke. - There you go.
亚当 摆好桌子
Adam, set the table.
今天吃我的最爱 麦片和鸡蛋
We're having my favorite-- grits and eggs.
我没空 我要出门
I can't. I have to go.
去哪
Where?
去跟几个朋友打篮球
I'm going to play basketball with some buddies of mine.
老兄
Dude.
亚当 全家人都在这呢
Adam, the whole family is here.
安德莉亚明天要去纽约了
Andrea leaves tomorrow for New York.
我们聚一聚 别去了
We're all together. Stay.
不行 他们等着我呢
I can't. They're, uh, waiting for me.
亚当 -妈 对不起
Adam. - Mom, I'm sorry, okay?
我得走了
I got to go.
对不起
Sorry.
他总是赶时间
He just keeps rushing off.
也不知道他要去哪儿
I don't know where he's--
吃饭了
Time to eat.
我吃不了
Or not.
你知道我一直在想什么吗
You know what I've been thinking about?
爸把我们忘在赛马场那事
That time dad forgot us at the racetrack?
我想起来了 我不是回来了吗
I remembered. I came back, didn't I?
临终遗言
Last words.
太怪异了
That's sick.
但它很重要
Well, it's important.
它们能精辟地总结人的一生
They can sum up a whole life perfectly.
说得好的会载入史册
And the good ones get recorded for history.
你知道伊丽莎白一世说了什么吗
You know what Elizabeth I said?
"我的一切都是为了那辉煌的一刻"
"All my possessions for a moment of time."
说的多好啊
How lovely is that?
乔治·哈里森说"彼此相爱"
And George Harrison said, "Love one another."
有人查了不少东西啊
Oh, someone's been doing some research.
史蒂夫·乔布斯说 "哇哦 哇哦"
And Steve Jobs said, "Oh, wow. Oh, wow,"
就像见到了什么神奇的事一样
Like he'd seen something magical.
他的存款账户
His checking account.
说得好
Good one.
谢谢 老兄
Thank you, bud.
我需要临终遗言
I am in need of last words.
我正在征求意见
I am soliciting opinions.
如果你不是说完这些话
Well, you do know you have to die
就死掉
right after you say them,
那么它们就不能算作是
or they're otherwise not technically
你的临终遗言
your last words.
那我就一直说
Or I just-- I repeat them a lot,
但愿它能成为我的临终遗言
and I hope for the best.
"不要为我伤心 我的艺术会流传
How about, "Don't grieve for me. My art remains,
从扬声器直奔你的心房♥"怎么样
like a dart from the speaker to your heart"?
是Jay-Z的歌♥词
It's Jay-Z.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表